|Location||Dilla, Gedio Zone, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
S/he is primarily responsible for the implementation of logistics operations in Dilla. S/he will ensure that Dilla office area is functional in administration and logistics, and reported to Hawassa Sub-Office to Logistic Coordinator. S/he will assure ceaseless operations through the provision of timely, reliable, cost-effective and highly efficient administrative and logistical services and support to the project in the area. These services shall include but not limited transport, accommodation, communication, furniture and equipment, office and field supplies, etc.
Logistician supervises the effectiveness and efficiency of sub-offices logistics and management.
- Prepare monthly money request logistic related costs
- Ensure the refilling of fuel for all Vehicles every Friday or based on the need; fuel for the generator and avail proper log sheet.
- Monitor the fleet expenditure and report to logistic Coordinator.
- Ensure the functionality of weekly fleet management plan in collaboration with the fleet officer.
- In collaboration with Mechanic and Technical /driver, prepare a car services plan; keep/register all vehicle spare parts include car tire and store properly.
- In collaboration with Purchase officer and Procurement officer, ensure materials are procured and delivered on time
- Responsible for in the management including refilling of fire extinguish and first aid kits for the office, vehicles, and guesthouses
- Update and avail security stickers and contact address for each office and vehicles
- Active gathering of all relevant information, follow-up on security issues, trends and risks in the country in general and in the project locations especially
- Maintenance-overall maintenance, repairs, and improvement of offices and guesthouse
- Responsible for management of Dilla sub-office and GH lease agreements, facilitate termination and handover
- Ensure all staff sign liability of Asset for the high and low value of a fixed asset
- Conduct regular inventory
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Business Management and other social science-related fields of studies
- Above 1 year of relevant experience on logistic and admin related areas.
- Experience with fleet management, warehouse and inventory handling, procurement, Office administration is preferable
- Experience in NGO is advantageous
- knowledge of Auto Mechanics is advantageous.
- Strong writing, reporting and communication skills
- Good command of MS Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Fluency in English and Amharic, both written and spoken.
- 3 strong references (will be crosschecked)
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the position should fill the application form and send their CV and Cover letter as soon as possible via following the link: https://airtable.com/shrgWmJsaqXru6nXM until July 7, 2019.
Should any information needed please contact using: [email protected]
Please note: PIN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.