|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
- Advise and assist in legal matters in connection with activities.
- Assist with ensuring that the conforms to statutory requirements and that any areas of action or improvement are highlighted in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Provide support to teams in documenting grant funding arrangements.
- Work with the other department Manager to ensure legal best practice, efficiency, and effectiveness of procedures and methodologies of the company.
- Produce relevant reports.
- Supervise the management of all legal documentation for the Corporate Affairs team.
- Provide training in legal matters for company employees.
- Conduct research on legal issues for the corporate affairs manager
- Assist the other department related to a legal issue
- Handle all DARO related issues
- Provide administrative support to a lawyer and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses, etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories, and testimony
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- 2-5 years proven experience as a legal assistant or related field
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and the court system
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of case management
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple activities and work under pressure
- Legal Assistant certification or diploma
How to Apply
Agropia Trading Plc, HR Department will invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications send your (i) an Application letter, (ii) Resume (maximum 2 pages), and (iii) Copies of working and educational credentials via email at [email protected] with the subject of Application for
“Junior Lawyer” for additional information you can use 011-1-26-29-21