|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2019|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KECHENAMBA TRADING PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY is a Company primarily engaging buying and exporting agricultural products such as Coffee, Oilseeds, and Pulses. The Company’s head office is located at Kazanches area and has a warehouse located at Tatek (Ashewa Meda).
The Export Products Quality Supervisor is under the direct supervision of the Export Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check and confirm the quality of pulses, grains, oilseeds, and coffee during purchasing.
- Check and ensure the delivery of purchased cargo at warehouses.
- Handle stock movements.
- Handle PP bag delivery and handover at the warehouses.
- Follow cargo cleaning processes as per the specifications in the Sales Contract.
- Ensure the quality of the cleaned cargo is as per the agreed specification.
- Handle the required inspection and certification for cleaned cargo.
- Organize Fumigation and other processes as needed.
- Handle the dispatching activities of finished cargo.
- Ensure the stock balances in each warehouse are properly kept.
- Handle the reject control and sales.
- Keep and properly handover the weigh scale slips of each in and out stock.
- Regularly send daily, weekly and monthly stock movement and related reports.
- Handle any other related activities as needed.
- BSc in Agricultural Economics, General Agriculture, Agricultural Business Management, Plant Science or any other related field of study
- Not required
How to Apply
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV (WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address:
e-mail: [email protected]
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.