|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
Accounting and Finance
In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing, and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800 meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high Social compliance standards.
- Managing, supporting and training the finance team on a daily basis;
- Responsible for daily bookkeeping from A to Z and supporting the external audit;
- Support month-end and year-end close process, as well as preparing the required financial reporting;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget and supervise it afterward;
- Monitoring and controlling cash flow;
- Overseeing payroll and accounts receivable and payable;
- Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Improve, optimize and control financial processes;
- Maintain relationships with government and non-government organizations;
- Deal with the bank for all required matters.
Experience / Skills:
- Degree/MBA in Accounting and Finance;
- International working experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their latest resume in word or PDF via [email protected] within 7 working days. And write the job position you are applying for on the subject line of your email addresses.
The candidate that fulfills all of the above requirement will be considered!