|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
Environment and Natural Resource
EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. Ethiochicken is an Ethiopian based company.
Our vision is to bring a chicken to every family in Ethiopia in 2021, and a chicken to every person in Ethiopia in the future, transforming the Ethiopian poultry industry, making it a model of inclusive growth.
The Environmental Health and Environmental projects manager reports to the EHSS Director and is responsible for the review, development and performing internal Environmental health and projects audit procedures and preparing internal environmental reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on operational processes, environmental management systems, risk, and environmental project management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall responsibility for the management of E&P risks across all operations.
- Development and implementation of the E&P components of the IMS across the organization.
- Implement E&P monitoring.
- Maintain monthly E&P records and compile summary statistics.
- Prepare monthly E&P reports.
- Management of E&P training.
- Development and management of the company-wide Environmental Management System.
- Work with projects department on the implementation of new environmental management systems.
- Work with company corporate social responsibility and community manager with external stakeholders.
- Conduct E&S & PAP appraisal reports for an ESIA report.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse population
- Microsoft Office suite skills
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental health science, environmental engineering, and any other related subject.
- (3+) three years+ experience in E&S management.
How to Apply
Please title your application with the subject line: - " Environmental Health & Environmental Projects Manager"
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through ethiojobs.net or
e-mail: [email protected]
Women are highly encouraged to apply.