|Date Posted||June 27, 2019|
United Beverages Share Company is a subsidiary of United Africa Beverages (UAB), located in Ethiopia. We are an international brewer investing in Africa, with a franchise to manufacture and distribute one of the top ten global brewery brands. We strive to be Africa’s fastest and largest brewer and employer. We exist to support Africa into accomplishing its social and business potential to the full; to see the continent through its growth and create a lasting positive effect on the communities we invest in.
United Beverages would like to invite qualified and competent applicants for Brewing Operator position.
- Operate brewing equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and on time.
- Maintain yeast disposal, and grain area cleanup schedule.
- Perform all tasks in an efficient, safe and productive manner.
- Maintain inventory as needed. Report all low levels of inventory to your supervisor when necessary.
- Monitor gravitates, temperatures, DO, and carbonation daily.
- Perform FV and BBT CIP’s, while maintaining our quality-focused SOP’s.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with his peers to have a proper shift handover.
- Assist other departments when necessary, including but not limited to brewing, bottling, and QA/QC.
No of Vacant Post: 2
Qualification and Experience
- BSc Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related
- +3 Years of experience in the Brewery Industry
How to Apply
Interested applicants who are qualified should send their application letter including a CV and non-returnable copy of testimonial starting from the first day of announcement by e-mail or in person at United Beverages HQ.
Office Location: United Beverage S.C.: Yetebaberut Building, Atlas to bole Medhanealem road behind Sabon Hotel next to Dodi Mini Restaurant.
Email: [email protected]