Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
elias
Member
Posts: 2807
Joined: 24 Dec 2006, 15:27
Contact:

The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam and others in Eritrea

Post by elias » 09 Sep 2014, 17:50

http://ethiograph.com/album/albums/v1/F ... airman.png[/imgwrap]When Ethiopian Review on its Sept. 8 special report has exposed that Eritrean intelligence agents had played a role in the abduction of Ethiopian opposition leader Ato Andargachew Tsige, many people have received the news with great shock. Those of us who are well-informed about what is going on in today's Eritrea, however, were not surprised. Because for the Eritrean intelligence to kidnap and murder Ethiopian opposition leaders is not a new thing. It started several years ago and the first prominent Ethiopian to fall victim was Ato Fisseha Hailemariam, the founder and dynamic young leader of the Tigray People's Democratic Movement (TPDM). Fisseha was gunned down after leaving the field office an Eritrean intelligence agent in 2008. Ethiopian Review is preparing a report on the murder of Ato Fisseha Hailemariam and others in Eritrea. The report will be published on Thursday, Sept. 18

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 12529
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: The cold-blooded killing of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Sep 2014, 17:59

.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 09 Sep 2014, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes H.

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Yohannes H. » 09 Sep 2014, 18:17

Thank you and your team for all your hard work in putting together these reports elias.

Shewit
Member+
Posts: 6094
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 13:26

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Shewit » 09 Sep 2014, 18:29

elias wrote:
http://ethiograph.com/album/albums/v1/F ... airman.png[/imgwrap]When Ethiopian Review on its Sept. 8 special report has exposed that Eritrean intelligence agents had played a role in the abduction of Ethiopian opposition leader Ato Andargachew Tsige, many people have received the news with great shock. Those of us who are well-informed about what is going on in today's Eritrea, however, were not surprised. Because for the Eritrean intelligence to kidnap and murder Ethiopian opposition leaders is not a new thing. It started several years ago and the first prominent Ethiopian to fall victim was Ato Fisseha Hailemariam, the founder and dynamic young leader of the Tigray People's Democratic Movement (TPDM). Fisseha was gunned down after leaving the field office an Eritrean intelligence agent in 2008. Ethiopian Review is preparing a special report on the murder of Ato Fisseha Hailemariam. The report will be published next Monday.
It is really sad to learn the long lived sadist nature of HGDF/Shabia. What had happened to Fisseha Hailemariam few years ago has happened to Andargachew Tsige. This repeated Shabia act on change seeker Ethiopians affirms HGDF/Shabia is the strategic enemy of Ethiopia.
Due to the barbaric nature of the tyrant ISIS Afeqit, one quarter of Eritreans live out of Eritrea. There are over 110,000 UNHCR Registered Eritreans in Ethiopia alone. Many are shoot to death by HGDF conscripts while trying to flee the largest prison in the world. Strong movement of Eritreans is in progress and there are Afars, SAHO's, Kunama's among others - fighting for self-determination right. It makes me laugh when I see some naïve Ethiopians failed to understand SHABIA/HGDF does not care for its people let alone Ethiopians. HGDF cannot bring solution to Ethiopia but the very opposite.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 12529
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Sep 2014, 18:39

Shewit wrote:
elias wrote:
http://ethiograph.com/album/albums/v1/F ... airman.png[/imgwrap]When Ethiopian Review on its Sept. 8 special report has exposed that Eritrean intelligence agents had played a role in the abduction of Ethiopian opposition leader Ato Andargachew Tsige, many people have received the news with great shock. Those of us who are well-informed about what is going on in today's Eritrea, however, were not surprised. Because for the Eritrean intelligence to kidnap and murder Ethiopian opposition leaders is not a new thing. It started several years ago and the first prominent Ethiopian to fall victim was Ato Fisseha Hailemariam, the founder and dynamic young leader of the Tigray People's Democratic Movement (TPDM). Fisseha was gunned down after leaving the field office an Eritrean intelligence agent in 2008. Ethiopian Review is preparing a special report on the murder of Ato Fisseha Hailemariam. The report will be published next Monday.
It is really sad to learn the long lived sadist nature of HGDF/Shabia. What had happened to Fisseha Hailemariam few years ago has happened to Andargachew Tsige. This repeated Shabia act on change seeker Ethiopians affirms HGDF/Shabia is the strategic enemy of Ethiopia.
Due to the barbaric nature of the tyrant ISIS Afeqit, one quarter of Eritreans live out of Eritrea. There are over 110,000 UNHCR Registered Eritreans in Ethiopia alone. Many are shoot to death by HGDF conscripts while trying to flee the largest prison in the world. Strong movement of Eritreans is in progress and there are Afars, SAHO's, Kunama's among others - fighting for self-determination right. It makes me laugh when I see some naïve Ethiopians failed to understand SHABIA/HGDF does not care for its people let alone Ethiopians. HGDF cannot bring solution to Ethiopia but the very opposite.
Shewrarit

anti denqoro. Elias is trying to hit two birds with one stone. he is attacking shabia while he is hoping woyanus are dying and positioned his basement formed ENTC for the power after the removal of WOyanus. as you know he is betraying shabia who used to cuddle with... heheheh . of course from the state and sitting in his sofa.

btw ENTC will not see a power after the buried of agame led regime by the patriotic ethiopians. at leas in our shabians dead body if the ENTC even involved in any power sharing after the collapse of EPRDF. mark my word.

Awaki

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Awaki » 09 Sep 2014, 18:43

It looks like EPRDF is infiltrating the Ethio opposition. At least it is trying. Elias looks like he has some agenda to create divisions among Ethiopians.. What is he up to? is he getting paid to do the dirty job of EPRDF. Ethiopia doesn't need one like Elias who try to create some wedge in the unit of Ethiopians. "wushetna geleba eyadere yikelal" tebloalna. Elias will be exposed one day of his lies and plans. There is no need to wage a war with Eritrea when you are actually homeless. Make your home in order first and you will have a place from. "Bagoreskugn egen tenekeskugn" mibal endante New.

whereisthefrog
Member+
Posts: 8972
Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 21:01

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by whereisthefrog » 09 Sep 2014, 18:46

Elisa why are you manufacturing lies after lies :mrgreen: are you trying generate traffic for your website :mrgreen:

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 5025
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Abe Abraham » 09 Sep 2014, 18:47

Shewit wrote:
elias wrote:
http://ethiograph.com/album/albums/v1/F ... airman.png[/imgwrap]When Ethiopian Review on its Sept. 8 special report has exposed that Eritrean intelligence agents had played a role in the abduction of Ethiopian opposition leader Ato Andargachew Tsige, many people have received the news with great shock. Those of us who are well-informed about what is going on in today's Eritrea, however, were not surprised. Because for the Eritrean intelligence to kidnap and murder Ethiopian opposition leaders is not a new thing. It started several years ago and the first prominent Ethiopian to fall victim was Ato Fisseha Hailemariam, the founder and dynamic young leader of the Tigray People's Democratic Movement (TPDM). Fisseha was gunned down after leaving the field office an Eritrean intelligence agent in 2008. Ethiopian Review is preparing a special report on the murder of Ato Fisseha Hailemariam. The report will be published next Monday.
It is really sad to learn the long lived sadist nature of HGDF/Shabia. What had happened to Fisseha Hailemariam few years ago has happened to Andargachew Tsige. This repeated Shabia act on change seeker Ethiopians affirms HGDF/Shabia is the strategic enemy of Ethiopia.
Due to the barbaric nature of the tyrant ISIS Afeqit, one quarter of Eritreans live out of Eritrea. There are over 110,000 UNHCR Registered Eritreans in Ethiopia alone. Many are shoot to death by HGDF conscripts while trying to flee the largest prison in the world. Strong movement of Eritreans is in progress and there are Afars, SAHO's, Kunama's among others - fighting for self-determination right. It makes me laugh when I see some naïve Ethiopians failed to understand SHABIA/HGDF does not care for its people let alone Ethiopians. HGDF cannot bring solution to Ethiopia but the very opposite.
I am glad that a WOYanus like you has come to the realisation that there are problems in Ethiopia which need an urgent solution.

Ittu Aba Farda

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Ittu Aba Farda » 09 Sep 2014, 18:51

I am not surprised by the horrific news. What soft treatment does any one should expect after barging in the lion's cage? It would be a matter of time before the murderous savage beast pounces. I always despised those who took the bait of Isaias that is known as a brute hoodlum since the 1970's. Who gave him the mandate to be the 'emancipator' of the Horn any way? Who, when and how?

Shewit
Member+
Posts: 6094
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 13:26

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Shewit » 09 Sep 2014, 18:52

Abe Abraham wrote:
Shewit wrote:
elias wrote:
http://ethiograph.com/album/albums/v1/F ... airman.png[/imgwrap]When Ethiopian Review on its Sept. 8 special report has exposed that Eritrean intelligence agents had played a role in the abduction of Ethiopian opposition leader Ato Andargachew Tsige, many people have received the news with great shock. Those of us who are well-informed about what is going on in today's Eritrea, however, were not surprised. Because for the Eritrean intelligence to kidnap and murder Ethiopian opposition leaders is not a new thing. It started several years ago and the first prominent Ethiopian to fall victim was Ato Fisseha Hailemariam, the founder and dynamic young leader of the Tigray People's Democratic Movement (TPDM). Fisseha was gunned down after leaving the field office an Eritrean intelligence agent in 2008. Ethiopian Review is preparing a special report on the murder of Ato Fisseha Hailemariam. The report will be published next Monday.
It is really sad to learn the long lived sadist nature of HGDF/Shabia. What had happened to Fisseha Hailemariam few years ago has happened to Andargachew Tsige. This repeated Shabia act on change seeker Ethiopians affirms HGDF/Shabia is the strategic enemy of Ethiopia.
Due to the barbaric nature of the tyrant ISIS Afeqit, one quarter of Eritreans live out of Eritrea. There are over 110,000 UNHCR Registered Eritreans in Ethiopia alone. Many are shoot to death by HGDF conscripts while trying to flee the largest prison in the world. Strong movement of Eritreans is in progress and there are Afars, SAHO's, Kunama's among others - fighting for self-determination right. It makes me laugh when I see some naïve Ethiopians failed to understand SHABIA/HGDF does not care for its people let alone Ethiopians. HGDF cannot bring solution to Ethiopia but the very opposite.
I am glad that a WOYanus like you has come to the realisation that there are problems in Ethiopia which need an urgent solution.
HOMMOSSENAYHGDF:
No need to waste time, I know HGDF as much any HGDF does and once again I repeat THRE IS NO GOOD HDGF INCLUDING ITS FILTHY CORPSE

ANY Ethiopian WHO thinks HGDF is a source of betterment for Ethiopia is either HGDF mole or suffers from laps of memory. Shabia/HGDF is the strategic enemy of Ethiopia.

Hawzen
Member
Posts: 3941
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Hawzen » 09 Sep 2014, 18:53

elias wrote:
http://ethiograph.com/album/albums/v1/F ... airman.png[/imgwrap]When Ethiopian Review on its Sept. 8 special report has exposed that Eritrean intelligence agents had played a role in the abduction of Ethiopian opposition leader Ato Andargachew Tsige, many people have received the news with great shock. Those of us who are well-informed about what is going on in today's Eritrea, however, were not surprised. Because for the Eritrean intelligence to kidnap and murder Ethiopian opposition leaders is not a new thing. It started several years ago and the first prominent Ethiopian to fall victim was Ato Fisseha Hailemariam, the founder and dynamic young leader of the Tigray People's Democratic Movement (TPDM). Fisseha was gunned down after leaving the field office an Eritrean intelligence agent in 2008. Ethiopian Review is preparing a special report on the murder of Ato Fisseha Hailemariam. The report will be published next Monday.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Brother Elias,

Ato Hawzen hopes that this fake "breaking news" will help to revive the sinking and slowly dying forum of yours.....

Dedebit is always dedebit
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs

Shewit
Member+
Posts: 6094
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 13:26

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Shewit » 09 Sep 2014, 18:54

whereisthefrog wrote:Elisa why are you manufacturing lies after lies :mrgreen: are you trying generate traffic for your website :mrgreen:
Qondaf HoMMasshenayHGDF
It is semerr time :lol: :lol:
There is NO good HGDF, including its corpse

whereisthefrog
Member+
Posts: 8972
Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 21:01

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by whereisthefrog » 09 Sep 2014, 18:54

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm loving this watching the dead weyane trying to compromise with Ethiopians :lol: :lol: :lol: RIPiss weyane :mrgreen:

Aemro

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Aemro » 09 Sep 2014, 19:01

http://www.ethiomedia.com/aug14/4096.html
Ginbot 7 discards ER Report as "false and fabricated"
Ethiomedia
September 9, 2014
SEATTLE - A report published by Ethiopian Review that implicates Eritrea in the abduction of Andargachew Tsege is absolutely "false and fabricated," a top Ginbot 7 leader told Ethiomedia by phone on Tuesday.
Neamin Zeleke, executive committee member of Ginbot 7, dismissed Ethiopian Review's Report line by line, regretting why the ER editor in the first place never asked anyone of Ginbot 7's leaders for their views in what the editor called an investigative report.
Whatever said in that report is pure fiction," a resentful Neamin Zeleke said, wondering if ER had an "ax to grind by publishing a fictitious story.

Asked whether Dr Berhanu Nega and Andargachew Tsege had that much polarized differences on Eritrea as reported by ER, Neamin said, "Absolutely no! Elias Kifle could have talked to anyone of us but he didn't. Instead, he wrote a fiction out of his own fantasy, which regrettably hurts the struggle we all of us try to promote and bring about the reign of democrayc and justice in Ethiopia."

Neamin also regretted that ER's fiction appeared on Ethiomedia, which he described as 'credible news source.'

In an emailed message, Neamin wrote:

"Despite differences on some issues, as a responsible media, we have expectation from Ethiomedia to counter-check the veracity of ER’s ludicrous fiction before reprinting it on its site. ER is interested in concocting fabricated stories instead of reporting the truth and presenting the actual facts. In this case about G7, its leadership, Andargachew , and the circumstances of his abduction from Yemen, who did what and the chronology of the events before and after his abduction by the Woayne Mafia."
On the side of Ethiomedia, we thought ER had done its job by talking deeply to key voices within the Ginbot 7 leadership. We were wrong. Our apologies for any inconvenience.


}:-{]
Member
Posts: 2668
Joined: 30 Sep 2008, 21:56

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by }:-{] » 09 Sep 2014, 19:10

Frogy
Thank you sir, This is what you call the right response at the right time. 8)

sun
Member
Posts: 3182
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by sun » 09 Sep 2014, 19:11

elias wrote:
http://ethiograph.com/album/albums/v1/F ... airman.png[/imgwrap]When Ethiopian Review on its Sept. 8 special report has exposed that Eritrean intelligence agents had played a role in the abduction of Ethiopian opposition leader Ato Andargachew Tsige, many people have received the news with great shock. Those of us who are well-informed about what is going on in today's Eritrea, however, were not surprised. Because for the Eritrean intelligence to kidnap and murder Ethiopian opposition leaders is not a new thing. It started several years ago and the first prominent Ethiopian to fall victim was Ato Fisseha Hailemariam, the founder and dynamic young leader of the Tigray People's Democratic Movement (TPDM). Fisseha was gunned down after leaving the field office an Eritrean intelligence agent in 2008. Ethiopian Review is preparing a special report on the murder of Ato Fisseha Hailemariam. The report will be published next Monday.
If this guy used to fight the tplf and the Eitrean government also fighting the tplf how on earth can one say convincingly that Anti tplf Eritrea killed Anti tplf Tigryan in their own country whether the killing was cold blooded or warm blooded?

May be the killer might have then said to the one to be killed, " Hi, normally I kill people because they are my enemies, but now I will kill you because you are my friend" If I can not find this statement by the killer stamped and attached as appendix to the forthcoming report I might be disappointed. 8)

whereisthefrog
Member+
Posts: 8972
Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 21:01

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by whereisthefrog » 09 Sep 2014, 19:13

Your welcome brother symbol man 8)
}:-{] wrote:Frogy
Thank you sir, This is what you call the right response at the right time. 8)

Densa

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by Densa » 09 Sep 2014, 19:21

Elias, I personally advised you, after I learned you are going to release report regarding Andy, not publish anything that that is intended to weaken the opposition. However, if this is not enough, you are about to release another report that appears to solidify your claim the relationship between Eretria Ethiopian opposition is done. It becomes clear now the material you published on Andy, in the name of E.R intelligence, is baseless.it is baseless because you have only one and source: Weyane. Regardless, of your differences with G- 7 and other opposition organizations, you are wrong in the way you are out to harm these organizations with fabricated news. I care less with whom you support but you need publicly to declare your position. No doubt in this report you presented to us the version of weyane news.

For weyane supporters you need not over excited over this news. For one thing E.R is not respected cite in Ethiopian opposition circles. For another, weyane is in deed terrified by the prospect of Eritrean and Ethiopian opposition to be taken out, hence the military rapprochement with Sudan. I see here Elias knowingly or not is accommodating the version of weyane view to misinform Ethiopians. Watch out weyane is will use E.R’s report to incorporate to her documentary film that is preparing about Andy.In the end though see no harm done to the oppostion because of E.R’s debacle.

my2cents
Member
Posts: 3048
Joined: 15 Feb 2013, 18:28

Re: The cold-blooded murder of Ethiopian opposition leader Fisseha Hailemariam in Eritrea - SPECIAL REPORT

Post by my2cents » 09 Sep 2014, 19:23

How about EPRP and the tens of thousands who perished - generation lost? How about Asimba and other death traps. How about the Askaris of distant past?

No, don't blame the Eritreans but their hand maiden brethren within - the inside job.

Andargachew Tsige should have known better. Some of the opposition is not blessed to be a catalyst of change because they helped bring down the crowned era. Unfortunately, they are NOT cut for the honor.

Negus, our Negus
Only you can save us
Our lines in the south
 Have been caught in a rout
And to the north of Mekelè
All our tactics are folly.
Negus, Negus
Give me shot, give me powder.
(Prewar Warsaw Song)

Post Reply