Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Re: ENDF Needs 450,000 Troops

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Jul 2022, 10:29

The so called ENDF needs some discipline and moral and above all Cajones to sacrifice for the higher cause.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jul 2022, 17:57

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 10:29
The so called ENDF needs some discipline and moral and above all Cajones to sacrifice for the higher cause.
Deqi-Arawit

በሳቅ ነው የገደልከኝ ልቢቱ አትገዛ ነገር የፈለገ ነገር ቢኖርህ አስረክበህ ለምምጣት ነው። ከዚህ ሁሉ ለምን ስላም አወርደን በስላም አንኖርም ፣ ፈሳም በስው ብዛት መስሎት ለምን አንድ ሚሊዬን ወታደር አናስልፍም ይለናል። ስው ወንድሙን ለመግደል አንድ ሚሊዬን ወታደር አስልፈህ ምን ልታበላቸው ነው። በዚህ ላይ ቱርክን ነው የምናበለፀገው ጦር መሳሪያ ብንገዛ፣ በትግሬዎ ግዜ ቱርኮች የባቡር መስመር ነበር የሚስሩልን ፣ ዶክተር አብይ ገንዘብ የለኝም ብሎ የባቡር መንገዱን አቁሞ በዘጠና ዘጠኝ መቶ ሚሊዬን ዶላር ድሮን ከቱርክ ይገዛል አንድ ባቡር የሚያስጨርስ ገንዘብ በድሮን አባከነው ማለት ነው። አር እናንተ ስዎች ቀልብ ይስጣቹሁ።

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Jul 2022, 21:08

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
wow i did not see that coming. this is the few times you came across the truth. I have no clue about rating military capability but when the sub-humans call the Eritrean Arawit, then you got have the clue how good they are. Then it comes the supposedly died in a war to fend off the sub- humans. For me the most revealing moment was when i seen the Somali soldiers, wearing the only Eritrean is the brand that plastic sandals and the close that goes around their shoulder. Dude, Eritrea is imposing her military indoctrinations around the coward African army. my only hope is, H.E president Isaias do the same thing to my army, Fano. Brave people like Isaias are attracted brave people like Fano. What a man you're, Mr president.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Jul 2022, 07:01

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 21:08
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
wow i did not see that coming. this is the few times you came across the truth. I have no clue about rating military capability but when the sub-humans call the Eritrean Arawit, then you got have the clue how good they are. Then it comes the supposedly died in a war to fend off the sub- humans. For me the most revealing moment was when i seen the Somali soldiers, wearing the only Eritrean is the brand that plastic sandals and the close that goes around their shoulder. Dude, Eritrea is imposing her military indoctrinations around the coward African army. my only hope is, H.E president Isaias do the same thing to my army, Fano. Brave people like Isaias are attracted brave people like Fano. What a man you're, Mr president.
Negro!
Ethiopian generals are promoted not because of their merit or achievement but because of their ethnic affiliation. This was done during the Leeches and continue to do so during the Oromo domination. Now, you mention the somali soldiers; Regardless how much effort the Eritrean dictator put on this endeavor to train the Somali armed forces, Somalis are Hardcore Qabil, hence in the end of the day, it is their clan affiliation which will determine their resolve to sacrifice their life and not National cause. In regard to FANO. Though there is no clan affiliation among the Amhara, there is a deep rooted individualism and ego-centric mind set among the amhara elite to establish a well oiled military machine...I mean, if I was an Amhara why should I sacrifice my life when see my supervisors who are a bunch of opportunist.