....to this, in a space of 3 days.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The "Regional Analyst"!

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Nov 2021, 14:39

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Nov 2021, 14:57

Rashid Abdi the “analyst” is my favorite guy. I really mean it. He makes me smile if not outright laughter. What he writes has always never been even remotely close to the truth. I think some professional should analyze the brain of the “analyst.”

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Nov 2021, 15:02

ሸኔ የጁንታው ተላላኪ ነው ስንል፡ አላምን ላሉን ሁሉ፡ ይኸው እራሱ የጁንታው ተላላኪ መሆኑን በግልፅ ለህዝባችን አሳይቶልናል።

ሽመልስ አብዲሳ የኦሮምያ ፕሬዚዳንት

Did CNN just say, TPLF is in the outskirts of Addis Abeba? Can the CNN propaganda & Fake news get crazier than this? CNN, please see the image above. Even if TPLF is in Kombolcha, it is still 320KM away from Addis. The distance, between Paris & Brussels 😂
Dr. Ir. Middle Lander: @LanderMiddle

:lol:

Lookie here! :lol:

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Nov 2021, 15:21

I heard somewhere that the guy in lighter suite (and handbag) has been a taxi driver of Prof. Merera Gudina, does anyone know him? If this is true, then this is also one more proof of American failure and its overall decline in statute around the globe.

There is a saying which goes like "tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are". The guy shamed America.

While this is the case, BBC was breaking it on its channel even before the said agreement was signed by the parties.

The world has been in chaoes becuase of many idiots around the world.

America's another close partner also reported yesterday or a day before "the rebels are just 15 miles from the nation's capital" and then tried to correct their news by saying it is not in Laga Tafo (in vicinity of Addis) but in Gerba Guracha, which they admitted to is around 160 miles from the Addis. Still, as a lying institution, they failed to call someone in the said town of Gerba Guracha and corroborate their news, if the said entity is indeed in control of the place.

Lying is becoming the norm of their world and this would definitely put the world in a more dangerous place.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Nov 2021, 15:24

(Great analysis): Why Is the US Threatening Sanctions on Ethiopia?

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Nov 2021, 16:02

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 15:24

Thank you Zmeselo for sharing.

indeed this is a great analysis. I hope and pretty sure that this interview will be translated into the local languages of our region and made available to the broader public. It could be an eye-opener for many of us.

There is a point in the mentioning of Cuba along with Eritrea and I was talking about Networking as a key elment of empowerment in this era.

I was not thinking about Eritrea specifically when I mentioned that but definitely thought that Africans have got close friends in the Caribbean and the wider Latin America, which we should be cognizant by now.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Nov 2021, 16:36

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 16:02
Zmeselo wrote:

indeed this is a great analysis. I hope and pretty sure that this interview will be translated into the local languages of our region and made available to the broader public. It could be an eye-opener for many of us.

There is a point in the mentioning of Cuba along with Eritrea and I was talking about Networking as a key elment of empowerment in this era.

I was not thinking about Eritrea specifically when I mentioned that but definitely thought that Africans have got close friends in the Caribbean and the wider Latin America, which we should be cognizant by now.

My pleasure bro & your forward looking thinking is impressive & I think your great idea of networking, you could work on it yourself.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Nov 2021, 15:33

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 16:36
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

My pleasure bro & your forward looking thinking is impressive & I think your great idea of networking, you could work on it yourself.

Zmeselo,

I would have loved, if I could overtake this great idea of uniting (networking) people who share lots of destiny (and legacy as well) and bring them closer.

But it seems the idea is not so "innovative", just didn't know much about it on my part. I am sort of, like many in our people, reactive instead of proactive.

Aba

Post by Aba » 10 Nov 2021, 15:39

Eri youth celebrating in Scandinavia :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...

Aba

Post by Aba » 10 Nov 2021, 16:07

DefendTheTruth wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 15:33
The fool doesn't know what he's talking about. He should learn from this brilliant woman.

Aba

Post by Aba » 10 Nov 2021, 16:18

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 Dec 2021, 06:51

Zmeselo wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Brother Zmeselo,

The issue I was trying to raise here seems to have already gained tractions on the ground by now.

I had in mind as one of the key components of the Networking the Caribean region and they are also already there demanding Hands Off Ethiopia.

I think this movement will go much further from here, in fact it is indeed NoMore.
Inspector Earle Grant, Matilda’s Corner Police Station commander, also instructed the protesters repeatedly to go within the boundaries of the area within which they applied for 10 persons to protest, while observing social distancing, but they refused and took to the sidewalks of Liguanea with their placards, some of which read ‘United Nations and America Need to Repent’, ‘War in Tigray’, ‘Hands off Ethiopia’, and ‘Defend Ethiopia Now’.
“You have to lose some things to gain some things, so if a visa is lost, no problem with that for me, personally,” he said. “So if they want to revoke my visa, Jamaica is full of so much potential, Jamaica is so rich, Jamaica has so much wealth, so if I’m to stay here for the next 20, 30, 40 years, or the rest of my life, I am good with that because Ethiopia is within me.”
Thank you brother Brissett for defending Ethiopia, the mother of freedom of the black race.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/lea ... n-conflict

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Dec 2021, 07:21

DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 06:51
Zmeselo wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Brother Zmeselo,

The issue I was trying to raise here seems to have already gained tractions on the ground by now.

I had in mind as one of the key components of the Networking the Caribean region and they are also already there demanding Hands Off Ethiopia.

I think this movement will go much further from here, in fact it is indeed NoMore.
Inspector Earle Grant, Matilda’s Corner Police Station commander, also instructed the protesters repeatedly to go within the boundaries of the area within which they applied for 10 persons to protest, while observing social distancing, but they refused and took to the sidewalks of Liguanea with their placards, some of which read ‘United Nations and America Need to Repent’, ‘War in Tigray’, ‘Hands off Ethiopia’, and ‘Defend Ethiopia Now’.
“You have to lose some things to gain some things, so if a visa is lost, no problem with that for me, personally,” he said. “So if they want to revoke my visa, Jamaica is full of so much potential, Jamaica is so rich, Jamaica has so much wealth, so if I’m to stay here for the next 20, 30, 40 years, or the rest of my life, I am good with that because Ethiopia is within me.”
Thank you brother Brissett for defending Ethiopia, the mother of freedom of the black race.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/lea ... n-conflict

Yeah bro! The #NoMore movement is spreading like wildfire. It's amazing & fantastic to watch. And the lies told in the media are so brazen, it's helping a lot in spreading the truth. People don't like being belittled by the likes of CNN, anymore.