Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

From top medical student during the king, he chose to rebel, to becme Africa's best military commander next to Alula.

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 May 2020, 00:19

He joined Haileselase university from Atse yohannes Highschool, not from spoon-feeding schools like Wingate, from where his medcal school classmate and rebel friend/enemy Meles Zenawi joined the university. Seye earned GPA of 3.8 in both the ESLCE exam and in Fresh Man, which enabled him to join medical school. In this regard he matched with Meles but he was more dynamic in the medical school where he was earning straight A in everything. HE cold have been one of the best doctors in the world. Now he hold a masters degree from Harvard.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 24 May 2020, 00:26, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Re: From top medical student during the king, he chose to rebel, to becme Africa's best military commander next to Al

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 May 2020, 00:31

tr'anny lady hamasenasy bi'tch amichewa guraza, this round-faced hamasenay lootiew in the video will be good in su'cking my anaconda, I sure want to de'flower all his orifices so that he does not waste his time hoping to grab weyane's dangling te'sticles in case they land in his terewaee hamasenay mouth.

Gurezza

Re: From top medical student during the king, he chose to rebel, to becme Africa's best military commander next to Al

Post by Gurezza » 24 May 2020, 00:37

Abdelaziz wrote:
24 May 2020, 00:31
tr'anny lady hamasenasy bi'tch amichewa guraza, this round-faced hamasenay lootiew in the video will be good in su'cking my anaconda, I sure want to de'flower all his orifices so that he does not waste his time hoping to grab weyane's dangling te'sticles in case they land in his terewaee hamasenay mouth.