Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 1399
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 May 2020, 18:12

Burn Kenyans Burn.... :mrgreen:


:lol:

Your going to die from Jealously anyways now Burn more :lol:


:lol:

You said there is no such thing as Amhara where did you go aite? :lol:


Last edited by Noble Amhara on 23 May 2020, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.

tlel
Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by tlel » 23 May 2020, 18:19

Is this wello or gojame? There seem to be Gojam influence including the cloth but the song is from Wello. His voice is hard to hear, is it tigrigna or amharic?
the one and only Tadesse! death to those Weyanes who killed him via hiv

tlel
Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by tlel » 23 May 2020, 18:23

Many great traditional songs like Amsal Mitike had come since Weyane but the real great traditions cloth or songs from each regiion have been destroyed by mixing it, terrible!!! Look at also the terrible fake wig that is being worn all over Ethiopia and compare that to the real hair on Tadesse Alemu's song, natural hair. Ethiopia is doomed if this continues, losing real cultures and songs.
Last edited by tlel on 23 May 2020, 18:26, edited 2 times in total.

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 1399
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 May 2020, 18:23

Thanks for Asking

This is Wello Amhara Culture and Music near the lowlands (Afar), there is no Gojame influence what so ever in this beautiful Erikum Song

tlel wrote:
23 May 2020, 18:19
Is this wello or gojame? There seem to be Gojam influence including the cloth but the song is from Wello. His voice is hard to hear, is it tigrigna or amharic?
the one and only Tadesse! death to those Weyanes who killed him via hiv

tlel
Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by tlel » 23 May 2020, 18:27

Noble Amhara wrote:
23 May 2020, 18:23
Thanks for Asking

This is Wello Amhara Culture and Music near the lowlands (Afar), there is no Gojame influence what so ever in this beautiful Erikum Song

tlel wrote:
23 May 2020, 18:19
Is this wello or gojame? There seem to be Gojam influence including the cloth but the song is from Wello. His voice is hard to hear, is it tigrigna or amharic?
the one and only Tadesse! death to those Weyanes who killed him via hiv

Stop misrepresenting, I am talking about the original video song you posted. Welo has both Amara and Oromo influence which came out beautiful as you see on Tadesse Alemu's song video. However in order to avoid this Amara Oromo mixtures you are destroying the true cultures and songs of Welo, shame. The reason you posted these songs because you don't like this admixture which was beautiful as seen on Tadesse's video. Where are the true necklaces that the women wearing, where is the abesha kemis the women wearing?
Last edited by tlel on 23 May 2020, 18:36, edited 2 times in total.

tlel
Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by tlel » 23 May 2020, 18:31

Down, Down to the killers of Tadesse Alemu!!

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 1399
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 May 2020, 18:35

The culture of lowlanderu is disgusting they have to much oromo influence what a disgrace look at Argobba a Proto Muslim amharic people of the Lowlands they preserved there culture for 1500 years and its more civil beautiful habesha and properly desirable basicallt uncorrupted from the galla migrations in the 17th century
[/b]



tlel wrote:
23 May 2020, 18:27
Noble Amhara wrote:
23 May 2020, 18:23
Thanks for Asking

This is Wello Amhara Culture and Music near the lowlands (Afar), there is no Gojame influence what so ever in this beautiful Erikum Song

tlel wrote:
23 May 2020, 18:19
Is this wello or gojame? There seem to be Gojam influence including the cloth but the song is from Wello. His voice is hard to hear, is it tigrigna or amharic?
the one and only Tadesse! death to those Weyanes who killed him via hiv

Stop misrepresenting, I am talking about the original video song you posted. Welo has both Amara and Oromo influence which came out beautiful as you see on Tadesse Alemu's song video. However in order to avoid this Amara Oromo mixtures you are destroying the true cultures and songs of Welo, shame.
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 23 May 2020, 18:44, edited 6 times in total.

tlel
Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by tlel » 23 May 2020, 18:37

Yes, you think you are modern by destroying cultures and songs. Well you are driven by ethno fanatic agenda that is why you are destroying cultures of Oromo and Amara mixed. That is what it was and was beautiful. I didn't say other cultures such as Argoba is still ok but it doesn't mean by destroying other's cultures. Back to ignorance. The cultures that have been suppressed in the past yes, must show the more rainbow we are the better.
Last edited by tlel on 23 May 2020, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Member
Posts: 1119
Joined: 11 Jan 2020, 21:22

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 23 May 2020, 18:40

The evil agame who calls himself "Noble Amhara", this is his agenda. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 1399
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 May 2020, 18:43

No that’s your agenda :x
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
23 May 2020, 18:40
The evil agame who calls himself "Noble Amhara", this is his agenda. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 1399
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 May 2020, 18:49

Also why does oromo matter in wello soon my people will bring back the name to Bete-Amhara zone you Oromos are recent migrants :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Member
Posts: 1119
Joined: 11 Jan 2020, 21:22

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 23 May 2020, 19:01

GO BACK TO ADWA, WHERE YOU EVIL WEYANE BELONG!



Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 1399
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 May 2020, 19:03

i ain’t no Weyane :lol: :lol: :lol:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
23 May 2020, 19:01
GO BACK TO ADWA, WHERE YOU EVIL WEYANE BELONG!



Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 1399
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 May 2020, 21:31

I fvcking hate mixing cultures there’s nothi by nice about it I am Amhara we are native you Oromos came to our land in 17th century and corrupted our culture and some of our language why would I celebrate being mixed with a fcking galla you insecure talalmo... we pure blooded Amharas are culturally superior then those animals in

So fck off pure blood Amhara is the best I am habesha you Oromos are not habeshas cultural impurity is what all you care about cause you are oromo you go around corrupting everyone’s culture

tlel wrote:
23 May 2020, 18:37
Yes, you think you are modern by destroying cultures and songs. Well you are driven by ethno fanatic agenda that is why you are destroying cultures of Oromo and Amara mixed. That is what it was and was beautiful. I didn't say other cultures such as Argoba is still ok but it doesn't mean by destroying other's cultures. Back to ignorance. The cultures that have been suppressed in the past yes, must show the more rainbow we are the better.
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 23 May 2020, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.

Follower
Member
Posts: 1442
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: You will die from Inferiority Complex

Post by Follower » 23 May 2020, 21:41

FNKILO N AGAME

Post Reply