Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27845
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by Awash » 26 Mar 2020, 12:44

Please wait, video is loading...


Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27845
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by Awash » 26 Mar 2020, 12:57

Eripoblikan wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 12:46
Awash wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 12:44
. . .
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214057

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 904
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by Eripoblikan » 26 Mar 2020, 12:59

Awash wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 12:57
. . .
Have you voted?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214057

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27845
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by Awash » 26 Mar 2020, 14:09

Issu's mutanta can save you from covid19.
Please wait, video is loading...

tekeba
Member
Posts: 595
Joined: 17 Dec 2013, 03:03

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by tekeba » 26 Mar 2020, 17:48

Asswash, trewae what are you smoking you will end up in jail or mental institution. You are rambling, disorganized, loose and delusional. Get help, trewae jeberti

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Mar 2020, 18:39

Awash wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 12:44
Please wait, video is loading...
agame this is nearly a year ago. you were bussy on Ruwandan development :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27845
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by Awash » 26 Mar 2020, 19:34

sebdoyeley wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 18:39
agame this is nearly a year ago. you were bussy on Ruwandan development :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mushmush wedi komarit medhin berad, how abou this?
Fessfass Agame, wedi sebeyti.

Watch "Jstudio 3 ኣዴታት ብኮሮና ቫይረስ ዝተለኽፋ ሎሚ ካብ መንደፈራ ተወሲደን ኣለዋ" on YouTube

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 875
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Mar 2020, 19:38

Awash wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 19:34
sebdoyeley wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 18:39
agame this is nearly a year ago. you were bussy on Ruwandan development :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mushmush wedi komarit medhin berad, how abou this?
Fessfass Agame, wedi sebeyti.

Watch "Jstudio 3 ኣዴታት ብኮሮና ቫይረስ ዝተለኽፋ ሎሚ ካብ መንደፈራ ተወሲደን ኣለዋ" on YouTube
agame from Harvard professor. now you jump Mendefra, is that where the professor came from. negere agame :lol: :lol: :lol:
what about Rwanda is there good news?

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 2457
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by Digital Weyane » 26 Mar 2020, 21:02

I feel sorry for China, for it is about to get slapped by back breaking sanctions imposed by our Tigray's permanent representative to the UN, Ayte Awash of Adwa. 8) 8)

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27845
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Harvard University professor arrested in connection with China

Post by Awash » 26 Mar 2020, 21:54

sebdoyeley wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 19:38
Awash wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 19:34
sebdoyeley wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 18:39
agame this is nearly a year ago. you were bussy on Ruwandan development :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mushmush wedi komarit medhin berad, how abou this?
Fessfass Agame, wedi sebeyti.

Watch "Jstudio 3 ኣዴታት ብኮሮና ቫይረስ ዝተለኽፋ ሎሚ ካብ መንደፈራ ተወሲደን ኣለዋ" on YouTube
agame from Harvard professor. now you jump Mendefra, is that where the professor came from. negere agame :lol: :lol: :lol:
what about Rwanda is there good news?
So what? Fessfass Agame wedi komarit. Your Agame junta will be wiped out by Corona. Mark my word, deqi komarit.

Post Reply