Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 16275
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Horus » 16 Jan 2020, 14:11

እነ ቴዲ፣ እነ አብርሃም፣ እነ ዳዊት የዘመናችን የኢትዮጵያ ሙዚቃ ግዙፋን !! ወብ እጹብ ኢትዮጵያዊያን !!


Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 16275
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Horus » 16 Jan 2020, 14:36

በቴዲ አፍሮ መሪነት ጨረቃ ላይ የደረሰው ኢትዮጵያዊነት እነ አብርሃም፣ እነዳዊት፣ እነጆሲ፣ እነ፣ እነ ፣እነ አንድ ሲሆኑ ወደ ማርስ መዝለቁ ሳይታለም የተፈታ ነው ። ታላቅ የደስታ ዘመን ላይ ደርሰናል !!!

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1627
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 16 Jan 2020, 14:56

Eski sewoch tazebu!!!
Yihe Zeregna ke OLF ena TPLF yaliteshale.
Hulem werew sile Gurage bicha.
Zeregnanetun sitinegirut sidib bicha!!!

Horus,
You are the leader of Sebat be netsa awichi

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 16275
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Horus » 16 Jan 2020, 22:40

simbe11 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 14:56
Eski sewoch tazebu!!!
Yihe Zeregna ke OLF ena TPLF yaliteshale.
Hulem werew sile Gurage bicha.
Zeregnanetun sitinegirut sidib bicha!!!

Horus,
You are the leader of Sebat be netsa awichi
ዝምቦ11

Each day is bringing more annoying news to your weak and inferior soul. Wait for a couple of month and witness the power and popularity of Abraham wolde's Balageru Brand with his own BTV Balageru Television. As for Dawit Tsige, the amazing Tilahun Gessese of this era, wait when his album hits the market. Guess who is in the mix - Tewodros Kasahun የኢትዮጵያዊነት መለኪያው !!! በል በቅናት ንደድ ተቃጠል !!!


simbe11
Member
Posts: 1627
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 16 Jan 2020, 23:31

Horus the tribalist. You are an inferior person who is hiding behind Ethiopianship to hide your true identity, money-lover.
I have no problem with praising Ethiopia. The only problem I have is with people who are not coming upfront.
Tell us your true identity.
You are Gurage first!!
Zeregna

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 16275
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Horus » 17 Jan 2020, 00:27

present,

Selam !

I have no idea if he would change it into Ethiopian Idol from Balageru Idol (ባላገሩ ምርጥ) ። The whole concept was to celebrate, honor, and signify the balageru Ethiopian, the true owner of Ethiopia and the measure of our peoplehood and nationhood. If you remeber, aside form Tedy, no other program has championed the Ethiopian idea as much as the last Balageru series. So I am simply elated with the news of its new series.


Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2020, 01:39

What’s the problem with informing and educating people about Gurages? You can do the same without putting down others. That where I will have an issue. As a matter of fact, Teddy is not Gurage, nor Dawit Tsige. It seems you’re the one who is the red-eyed inferior Buda here. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 23:31
Horus the tribalist. You are an inferior person who is hiding behind Ethiopianship to hide your true identity, money-lover.
I have no problem with praising Ethiopia. The only problem I have is with people who are not coming upfront.
Tell us your true identity.
You are Gurage first!!
Zeregna

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 16275
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Horus » 17 Jan 2020, 01:52

የዚምቦ11 ትልቅ ችግርና ጭንቀት እኔ ሆረስ ይህን አልኩ ያን ስላልኩ አይደለም ። የዚምቦ ችግር አንድ እና አንድ ነው። ጉራጌ ከመጀመሪያ እስከ መጨረሻ በኢትዮጵያዊነቱ ጸንቶ፣ ብሎም የኢትዮጵያዊነት ንቅናቄ እንዲደራጅ እንዲያሸንፍ ሙሉ በሙሉ እና የቻለውን ሁሉ እያደረገ ስለሆነና አሁን ደግሞ የዎያኔ ቂጣ ተፍረክርኮ ድባቅ ስለገባ ለዚያ ሁሉ ፅምቦ መሸነፍ ምክንያት ጉራጌ ነው ብሎ ስለሚቃዥ ነው ። ይህን ከማድረግ ደሞ ወደ ኋላ አንልም ወደፊትም ። ሰርተን ሲሳካልን ደሞ ስኬታችንን ከመነገር እንደ ዝምቦ ያለ ለማኝ ሊገታን አይችልም ። ይህ ፈስ ልብ ካለው የጉራጌን ያህል ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆኑ ራሱን አጋልጦ ይናገር ፣ ግን አያረገውም ። ለምን ቢሉ አንድ ቆርቆሮ ለቃሚ ደደቢት ስለሆነ !!!


simbe11
Member
Posts: 1627
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Jan 2020, 08:03

Another inferior!!!!
Ideas not insults!!
I don’t agree with your views don’t necessarily mean I am “red eyed buda weyane”. To make my stance clear, I don’t hate TPLF because they’re from Tigray. I hate their ideology plus what they have done for the past 40 years.
If you are Gurage first, like Horus, you’re no different than TPLF.

I am Ethiopian!!!
Ethiopia first and Ethiopia forever!!

Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 01:39
What’s the problem with informing and educating people about Gurages? You can do the same without putting down others. That where I will have an issue. As a matter of fact, Teddy is not Gurage, nor Dawit Tsige. It seems you’re the one who is the red-eyed inferior Buda here. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 23:31
Horus the tribalist. You are an inferior person who is hiding behind Ethiopianship to hide your true identity, money-lover.
I have no problem with praising Ethiopia. The only problem I have is with people who are not coming upfront.
Tell us your true identity.
You are Gurage first!!
Zeregna

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2020, 08:12

እሱ ብቻ አይደለም፣ ሁሉም ትህነጎች የመጨረሻ ነቀዞች ናቸው። የጎሳ አቀንቃኝና ኢትዮዽያን የምታዋርድ ከሆነ እንኮኮ ይሉሃል ፣ ቤንዚን ያርከፈክፉልሀል። የለም አብረን እንሁን የሚለውን ሀገር-ወዳድ ደግሞ ያዋርዱታል፣ ምንአባክ አገባህ ይሉታል። የለም ከኢትዮጵያዊነቴ ፍንክች አልልም ያለውን ጥልት ያረጉታል፣ እኛ ያሰብንልህንህ ካልተከተልህ ብለው ይዘምቱብሀል። እንደ ወያኔ በምድር ላይ የተረገመ ፍጡር የለም። እፉኞች፣ ልበ-ድንጋዬችና ቅንቅናሞች ናቸው።

I really hate WO-YA-NE!!!
Horus wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 01:52

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2020, 08:22

You’re indeed Buda Woyane - You should encourage Gurages, Oromos, Tigreans, Amharas and even Eritreans to talk about their culture, values and views without intimidating others. If that offends you, the problem lies in your own thin-skin and infantile brain. And why do you involve the people of Tigray in this matter? You mfkr, who said that we hate TPLF because they are from Tigray? The majority of Tigreans are decent people who are held hostage by Woyane thugs. Why don’t you get lost?
simbe11 wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:03
Another inferior!!!!
Ideas not insults!!
I don’t agree with your views don’t necessarily mean I am “red eyed buda weyane”. To make my stance clear, I don’t hate TPLF because they’re from Tigray. I hate their ideology plus what they have done for the past 40 years.
If you are Gurage first, like Horus, you’re no different than TPLF.

I am Ethiopian!!!
Ethiopia first and Ethiopia forever!!

Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 01:39
What’s the problem with informing and educating people about Gurages? You can do the same without putting down others. That where I will have an issue. As a matter of fact, Teddy is not Gurage, nor Dawit Tsige. It seems you’re the one who is the red-eyed inferior Buda here. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 23:31
Horus the tribalist. You are an inferior person who is hiding behind Ethiopianship to hide your true identity, money-lover.
I have no problem with praising Ethiopia. The only problem I have is with people who are not coming upfront.
Tell us your true identity.
You are Gurage first!!
Zeregna

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1627
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Jan 2020, 09:07

You’re caught red handed. You hate TPLF because they are from Tigray.
You think your turn is coming with Birhanu. That’s wrong.
Ethiopia first and everything else is second
Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:22
You’re indeed Buda Woyane - You should encourage Gurages, Oromos, Tigreans, Amharas and even Eritreans to talk about their culture, values and views without intimidating others. If that offends you, the problem lies in your own thin-skin and infantile brain. And why do you involve the people of Tigray in this matter? You mfkr, who said that we hate TPLF because they are from Tigray? The majority of Tigreans are decent people who are held hostage by Woyane thugs. Why don’t you get lost?
simbe11 wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:03
Another inferior!!!!
Ideas not insults!!
I don’t agree with your views don’t necessarily mean I am “red eyed buda weyane”. To make my stance clear, I don’t hate TPLF because they’re from Tigray. I hate their ideology plus what they have done for the past 40 years.
If you are Gurage first, like Horus, you’re no different than TPLF.

I am Ethiopian!!!
Ethiopia first and Ethiopia forever!!

Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 01:39
What’s the problem with informing and educating people about Gurages? You can do the same without putting down others. That where I will have an issue. As a matter of fact, Teddy is not Gurage, nor Dawit Tsige. It seems you’re the one who is the red-eyed inferior Buda here. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 23:31
Horus the tribalist. You are an inferior person who is hiding behind Ethiopianship to hide your true identity, money-lover.
I have no problem with praising Ethiopia. The only problem I have is with people who are not coming upfront.
Tell us your true identity.
You are Gurage first!!
Zeregna

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2020, 09:21

You sound like Mr insulation. I don’t hate Tigreans. As a matter of fact, I don’t hate any tribe but if it makes you happy to assume that way, be my guest. Make up stories to feed the evil wolf in you. I should confess though that I bitterly hate WO-YA-NE. KIFU!


simbe11 wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 09:07
You’re caught red handed. You hate TPLF because they are from Tigray.
You think your turn is coming with Birhanu. That’s wrong.
Ethiopia first and everything else is second
Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:22
You’re indeed Buda Woyane - You should encourage Gurages, Oromos, Tigreans, Amharas and even Eritreans to talk about their culture, values and views without intimidating others. If that offends you, the problem lies in your own thin-skin and infantile brain. And why do you involve the people of Tigray in this matter? You mfkr, who said that we hate TPLF because they are from Tigray? The majority of Tigreans are decent people who are held hostage by Woyane thugs. Why don’t you get lost?
simbe11 wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:03
Another inferior!!!!
Ideas not insults!!
I don’t agree with your views don’t necessarily mean I am “red eyed buda weyane”. To make my stance clear, I don’t hate TPLF because they’re from Tigray. I hate their ideology plus what they have done for the past 40 years.
If you are Gurage first, like Horus, you’re no different than TPLF.

I am Ethiopian!!!
Ethiopia first and Ethiopia forever!!

Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 01:39
What’s the problem with informing and educating people about Gurages? You can do the same without putting down others. That where I will have an issue. As a matter of fact, Teddy is not Gurage, nor Dawit Tsige. It seems you’re the one who is the red-eyed inferior Buda here. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 23:31
Horus the tribalist. You are an inferior person who is hiding behind Ethiopianship to hide your true identity, money-lover.
I have no problem with praising Ethiopia. The only problem I have is with people who are not coming upfront.
Tell us your true identity.
You are Gurage first!!
Zeregna

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1627
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Jan 2020, 12:35

ብሔርተኛ ማለት ተናካሽ ውሻ ነው" ‼ ክረምት ሲመጣ ከሴቷ ውሻ ኋላ ይሰበሰባሉ!
If you don't condemn tribalism, you have no higher moral ground to judge TPLF.
I have the TPLF ideology and by default I hate TPLF. I don't hate it's leaders but their ideas.
TPLF leaders and cadres are pure CRIMINLAS.
They should be held accountable for what they did.

That being said, if you are Gurage tribal, like Horus is, you are as evil as TPLF, OLF and all the rest.
I hate its when you call me WEYANE/TPLF. Better to be associated with the devil.
Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 09:21
You sound like Mr insulation. I don’t hate Tigreans. As a matter of fact, I don’t hate any tribe but if it makes you happy to assume that way, be my guest. Make up stories to feed the evil wolf in you. I should confess though that I bitterly hate WO-YA-NE. KIFU!


simbe11 wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 09:07
You’re caught red handed. You hate TPLF because they are from Tigray.
You think your turn is coming with Birhanu. That’s wrong.
Ethiopia first and everything else is second
Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:22
You’re indeed Buda Woyane - You should encourage Gurages, Oromos, Tigreans, Amharas and even Eritreans to talk about their culture, values and views without intimidating others. If that offends you, the problem lies in your own thin-skin and infantile brain. And why do you involve the people of Tigray in this matter? You mfkr, who said that we hate TPLF because they are from Tigray? The majority of Tigreans are decent people who are held hostage by Woyane thugs. Why don’t you get lost?
simbe11 wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:03
Another inferior!!!!
Ideas not insults!!
I don’t agree with your views don’t necessarily mean I am “red eyed buda weyane”. To make my stance clear, I don’t hate TPLF because they’re from Tigray. I hate their ideology plus what they have done for the past 40 years.
If you are Gurage first, like Horus, you’re no different than TPLF.

I am Ethiopian!!!
Ethiopia first and Ethiopia forever!!

Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 01:39
What’s the problem with informing and educating people about Gurages? You can do the same without putting down others. That where I will have an issue. As a matter of fact, Teddy is not Gurage, nor Dawit Tsige. It seems you’re the one who is the red-eyed inferior Buda here. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 23:31
Horus the tribalist. You are an inferior person who is hiding behind Ethiopianship to hide your true identity, money-lover.
I have no problem with praising Ethiopia. The only problem I have is with people who are not coming upfront.
Tell us your true identity.
You are Gurage first!!
Zeregna

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 16275
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Horus » 17 Jan 2020, 14:20

ዞምቤ11

ለምን ብዙ ቀለም ታፈሳለህ? ትራይባሊስት ወይ ጎጠኛ ወይ ጎሰኛ ማለት በራሱ ጎሳ የሚኮራ፣ በካልቸሩ የሚያምን ማለት አይደለም ። ጎሰኛ ማለት ኢትዮጵያን በጎሳ ከፋፍሎ፣ በጎሳ የሚያደራጅ፣ ኢትዮጵያን የማይወድ፣ ነጋ ጠባ አማራን፣ ወይ ኦሮኦሞን፣ ወይ ጉራጌን በመጥላት የራሱን ችግርና ድህነት የሚሸፋፍን ፣ የጎሳ ፓርቲ። የጎሳ ፌዴሬሽን የሚሰብክ፣ የኢትዮጵያን አንድነት የሚያዳክም ፣ ሰፈሩን በጎሳ ክልሎ ሌሎችን የሚያባርር፣ መስጊድ የሚያቃጥል። ቤተስኪያን የሚያጋይ ...... ወዘተርፈ ማለት ነው ። ዝም ብለህ የተቃወሰ ካታጎሪን አትዘክዝክ ። እኔ የራሴን ጎሳ ብወድ፣ ባወድስ፣ ባስታወቅ ያንተ በሽታ ከምን ይነሳል ? ያንተ ጥላቻ ከራስህ ዘረኛ ያውም ዝቀኝነት ነው የሚነሳ ። የኢትዮጵያ ታላቅነት ከጎሳዎችዋ ታላቅነት ጋር ምን ችግር አለው ። ያንተ ችግር ይህ ነው። የሌሎች ማደግ አንተን የሚያስፈራህ በራስህ ስለማትተማመን ነው። ለዚህ ነው ብርቱ ኢትዮጵያዊ ልትሆን የማትችለው ። እግዚአብሄር ኢትዮጵያን ሰርተው ከማይበሉ፣ አድገው ከማያሳድጓት ዋጋቢስ ጎሳዎች ይጠብቃት !!! ኬር
Last edited by Horus on 17 Jan 2020, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1627
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Jan 2020, 14:27

You hit another low.
There is no tribe/clan than is bad by nature.
No tribe is against Ethiopian prosperity.
The problem starts with those who are hiding under tribal skirt to propel their foolish political agenda.
By insulting any of Ethiopian people, you insult the country.
And FYI there are no ዋጋቢስ ጎሳዎች in Ethiopia. We have so many WAGA BIS SEWOCH
example, you.
Horus wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 14:20
ዞምቤ11

ለምን ብዙ ቀለም ታፈሳለህ? ትራይባሊስት ወይ ጎጠኛ ወይ ጎሰኛ ማለት በራሱ ጎሳ የምይኮራ፣ በካልቸሩ የማያምን ማለት አይደለም ። ጎሰኛ ማለት ኢትዮጵያን በጎሳ ከፋፍሎ፣ በጎሳ የሚያደራጅ፣ ኢትዮጵያን የማይወድ፣ ነጋ ጠባ አማራን፣ ወይ ኦሮኦሞን፣ ወይ ጉራጌን በመጥላት የራሱን ችግርና ድህነት የሚሸፋፍን ፣ የጎሳ ፓርቲ። የጎሳ ፌዴሬሽን የሚሰብክ፣ የኢትዮጵያን አንድነት የሚያዳክም ፣ ሰፈሩን በጎሳ ክልሎ ሌሎችን የሚያባርር፣ መስጊድ የሚያቃጥል። ቤተስኪያን የሚያጋይ ...... ወዘተርፈ ማለት ነው ። ዝም ብለህ የተቃወሰ ካታጎሪን አትዘክዝክ ። እኔ የራሴን ጎሳ ብወድ፣ ባወድስ፣ ባስታወቅ ያንተ በሽታ ከምን ይነሳል ? ያንተ ጥላቻ ከራስህ ዘረኛ ያውም ዝቀኝነት ነው የሚነሳ ። የኢትዮጵያ ታላቅነት ከጎሳዎችዋ ታላቅነት ጋር ምን ችግር አለው ። ያንተ ችግር ይህ ነው። የሌሎች ማደግ አንተን የሚያስፈራህ በራስህ ስለማትተማመን ነው። ለዚህ ነው ብርቱ ኢትዮጵያዊ ልትሆን የምትችለው ። እግዚአብሄር ኢትዮጵያን ሰርተው ከማይበሉ፣ አድገው ከማያሳድጓት ዋጋቢስ ጎሳዎች ይጠብቃት !!! ኬር

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1627
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Jan 2020, 14:54

Could you get me one post that I posted admiring any tribalist?
Including the Gurage tribalist Horus.

Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:12
እሱ ብቻ አይደለም፣ ሁሉም ትህነጎች የመጨረሻ ነቀዞች ናቸው። የጎሳ አቀንቃኝና ኢትዮዽያን የምታዋርድ ከሆነ እንኮኮ ይሉሃል ፣ ቤንዚን ያርከፈክፉልሀል። የለም አብረን እንሁን የሚለውን ሀገር-ወዳድ ደግሞ ያዋርዱታል፣ ምንአባክ አገባህ ይሉታል። የለም ከኢትዮጵያዊነቴ ፍንክች አልልም ያለውን ጥልት ያረጉታል፣ እኛ ያሰብንልህንህ ካልተከተልህ ብለው ይዘምቱብሀል። እንደ ወያኔ በምድር ላይ የተረገመ ፍጡር የለም። እፉኞች፣ ልበ-ድንጋዬችና ቅንቅናሞች ናቸው።

I really hate WO-YA-NE!!!
Horus wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 01:52

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3938
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2020, 20:16

Buddy, you are either getting in over your head or you’re inherently a red-eyed inferior woyane rat. You first defined the word “tribalist” and then picked a person and tried to impose your definition on him. You kind of doubled down on your cynicism in the teeth of overwhelming corroboration against your profound antipathy. That’s called a straw man argument. Re-read what Mr Horus has been writing and convince me he is tribalist.

Explaining to others about Ethiopia’s culture and norms doesn’t make you a nationalist unless you try to put down theirs, right? Not talking about your country doesn’t make you a universalist either. It would rather make you look like a person trying to assimilate but not stand out. Nothing is wrong with that either though if that is your choice. So, it is the same thing with families and tribes. Unless you have an ill-will towards others, you can promote your tribe or go bigger and elevate the universe. I don’t really give a damn. Get lost, satan!
simbe11 wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 14:27
You hit another low.
There is no tribe/clan than is bad by nature.
No tribe is against Ethiopian prosperity.
The problem starts with those who are hiding under tribal skirt to propel their foolish political agenda.
By insulting any of Ethiopian people, you insult the country.
And FYI there are no ዋጋቢስ ጎሳዎች in Ethiopia. We have so many WAGA BIS SEWOCH
example, you.
Horus wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 14:20
ዞምቤ11

ለምን ብዙ ቀለም ታፈሳለህ? ትራይባሊስት ወይ ጎጠኛ ወይ ጎሰኛ ማለት በራሱ ጎሳ የምይኮራ፣ በካልቸሩ የማያምን ማለት አይደለም ። ጎሰኛ ማለት ኢትዮጵያን በጎሳ ከፋፍሎ፣ በጎሳ የሚያደራጅ፣ ኢትዮጵያን የማይወድ፣ ነጋ ጠባ አማራን፣ ወይ ኦሮኦሞን፣ ወይ ጉራጌን በመጥላት የራሱን ችግርና ድህነት የሚሸፋፍን ፣ የጎሳ ፓርቲ። የጎሳ ፌዴሬሽን የሚሰብክ፣ የኢትዮጵያን አንድነት የሚያዳክም ፣ ሰፈሩን በጎሳ ክልሎ ሌሎችን የሚያባርር፣ መስጊድ የሚያቃጥል። ቤተስኪያን የሚያጋይ ...... ወዘተርፈ ማለት ነው ። ዝም ብለህ የተቃወሰ ካታጎሪን አትዘክዝክ ። እኔ የራሴን ጎሳ ብወድ፣ ባወድስ፣ ባስታወቅ ያንተ በሽታ ከምን ይነሳል ? ያንተ ጥላቻ ከራስህ ዘረኛ ያውም ዝቀኝነት ነው የሚነሳ ። የኢትዮጵያ ታላቅነት ከጎሳዎችዋ ታላቅነት ጋር ምን ችግር አለው ። ያንተ ችግር ይህ ነው። የሌሎች ማደግ አንተን የሚያስፈራህ በራስህ ስለማትተማመን ነው። ለዚህ ነው ብርቱ ኢትዮጵያዊ ልትሆን የምትችለው ። እግዚአብሄር ኢትዮጵያን ሰርተው ከማይበሉ፣ አድገው ከማያሳድጓት ዋጋቢስ ጎሳዎች ይጠብቃት !!! ኬር

Post Reply