Member+

Re: Target Acheived

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2019, 00:23

Hawzen wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 22:40
Misraq wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 20:48
Fendadawa

The skunni clan endlessly danced for 29 years in stadiums and mega concerts to only end up being in refugee camps and sell it's kidney to survive. The saga of the skunni tribe

Jimmy
It looks like Big Mac is not helping much to calm your frustration, Honorable Jimmy...

The same skunniis that you are talking.. reduced you from makers and breakers in the horn Africa to abusers of Big Mac in the street of DC. Almost three decades ago, the same Skuniis changed your history forever.

Now the time has also come that the Oromo Warrior Jawar led Queerrrooo lions to set their people free and become the owners of their own destiny. I think we just witnessed the Queerrrooo warriors making History one more time.

Now, go back to MacDonald's and get more Big Mac :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
The nefxtegna never seen defeat in its history. What the nextegna knows is to rule and rule for over 1000 years. You haven't fought the nefxtegna and you know it. As to qeerrooo, they did what they could in the peaceful struggle to weaken the weyanne. Ask Hailemariam desalegn or find out his most recent interview and you will find that the agame run for his life after being under fire by the childron of the neftegna a.k.a Fano. You might as well check out DebreTsions interview two where he said qeerooo was not their concern. Any ways. we are awakening from the 70 years of sleep and everyone is afraid of us. even when we are poorly armed.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 07 Dec 2019, 01:18

Misraq wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 00:23

The nefxtegna never seen defeat in its history. What the nextegna knows is to rule and rule for over 1000 years. You haven't fought the nefxtegna and you know it. As to qeerrooo, they did what they could in the peaceful struggle to weaken the weyanne. Ask Hailemariam desalegn or find out his most recent interview and you will find that the agame run for his life after being under fire by the childron of the neftegna a.k.a Fano. You might as well check out DebreTsions interview two where he said qeerooo was not their concern. Any ways. we are awakening from the 70 years of sleep and everyone is afraid of us. even when we are poorly armed.
LoL.. We know you have taken control of every MacDonald's and Big Mac in the Streets of DC :lol: :lol: .

Now.. we would like to see if are capable to take control of the fertile lands of half of Gonder and Wollo that have been stolen by TPLF... TPLF believe they are good at surrendering nefxtegna, according to the backboneless and uncharismatic Debretsion. Now it is time to see who is better without the intervention of any other party. I don't think Oromo warriors have the appetite to sacrifice their sons for anybody. I assure you that we Eritreans will never help agames like we did in 1991 and before that... In fact, we wish you good luck!

I just hope that this is not the extension of Zeraf Zeraf :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 01:43

Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

The skunni clan endlessly danced for 29 years in stadiums and mega concerts to only end up being in refugee camps and sell it's kidney to survive. The saga of the skunni tribe

Jimmy
Emsraq [deleted] zerafewa,ዘብሄረ ቡሽቲ

Are you waving the white flag?... nah! We do not give a fûck whatever you are waving. Your backward skinny zerafewa arse started it, we will make sure finish it. :P ... ካልነኩን አንነካም ... ከነኩን ግን እንለቅም:: እይደለም ትርኪ ምርኪ የስልጣኔ ጭራ ማህበረስብ ቀርቶ የአውሮፖና አሜሪካ ፋከራም አልበገረንም::

ዝምብለሽ ሙጀሌሽን ንቀሽ:: :P ምድር እንስሳ ... ተረት ተረት ህዝብ

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2019, 02:16

Proud of our zeraf zeraf tradition. A native free style where a Neftegna gladiator does a qeretto and head-on to his enemy to die for his nation. We do it and we love it.

You can't compare zeraf to mass dance in stadiums for 29 years. Let the dancing tribe dance and we do the zeraf. Amhara Wendi, jegnawa ye jegna zer. Cheers ye chewa zer seltun hizb. Eveyone is jealous of amhara. You know we are unique

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2019, 02:23

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 01:43
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy

Are you waving the white flag?... nah! We do not give a fûck whatever you are waving. Your backward skinny zerafewa arse started it, we will make sure finish it. :P ... ካልነኩን አንነካም ... ከነኩን ግን እንለቅም:: እይደለም ትርኪ ምርኪ የስልጣኔ ጭራ ማህበረስብ ቀርቶ የአውሮፖና አሜሪካ ፋከራም አልበገረንም::

Queertreans skunni land is shgged beyond repair. Qweertreans are now refugees in Tigray :lol: agames are loughing at your big mouth.

Skuuniis queertreans don't deserve it but just sent $500 for a queertreans friend who is a refugee in addis. I grew up with him but left my neigbhourhood to join his warsay skunni brothers to kill Ethiopians. Carma is abtch, he now ends begging us for help. Seeing nasty queertreans her, I now regret sending my money to ungreatful biachhhes and their refugeed

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 02:33

Misraq wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 02:23
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy

Queertreans skunni land is shgged beyond repair. Qweertreans are now refugees in Tigray :lol: agames are loughing at your big mouth.

Skuuniis queertreans don't deserve it but just sent $500 for a queertreans friend who is a refugee in addis. I grew up with him but left my neigbhourhood to join his warsay skunni brothers to kill Ethiopians. Carma is abtch, he now ends begging us for help. Seeing nasty queertreans her, I now regret sending my money to ungreatful biachhhes and their refugeed
Emsraq ዘብሄር አዝማሪ ወቁማጭ

We will do the same, kill you in mass if your zerafewa arse fàrting or messing with us. We will put you in your place if your animal behavior came out. We are like holy water to your evil horse.

Eaki አረ ጎራውውውውውውው... እረ ደኑኑኑ.....

አሳደህ በለው እያለ የመጣን ጭሰኛ.... እስከከናቱ ጎዳ ድረስ ነበር ያሳደድነው:: ደግሞ ከመጣ ደግሞ እስከ መቃብሩ ድረስ:: ምስጋና ቢሱ ኮለኔል በዛብህን ጠይቂው ካለ በህይወት::

የሆንክ አዛባ :P

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 07 Dec 2019, 10:09

A refugee outclassed skunnilander quertreen fggget declaring fatwa from his refugee bunker :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dude, you are coming in droves to my country eko lol.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Dec 2019, 17:32

Fed
It looks like the Sheemale has major crash on you.....all the bad mothing is common when girls have crash on someone; they would be the first one to bad mouthing in public the person they have crush with :lol: :lol:
Assuming she is from Zeraf Zeraf tribe, which I doubt it, she should be ashamed of herself. The 3 million Tegaru was rapping her tribe (30 million) for 27 years without a blink and only got liberated thanks to Qeerro and Zerma.

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 02:33
Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy

Emsraq ዘብሄር አዝማሪ ወቁማጭ

We will do the same, kill you in mass if your zerafewa arse fàrting or messing with us. We will put you in your place if your animal behavior came out. We are like holy water to your evil horse.

አሳደህ በለው እያለ የመጣን ጭሰኛ.... እስከከናቱ ጎዳ ድረስ ነበር ያሳደድነው:: ደግሞ ከመጣ ደግሞ እስከ መቃብሩ ድረስ:: ምስጋና ቢሱ ኮለኔል በዛብህን ጠይቂው ካለ በህይወት::

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Dec 2019, 23:57

Hey bro K,

I would ride this skinny ugly like horse and would have make her sing ere gorawwww and Endew zerafewa. I assure you I can easily make her to forget the right lyrics of the simplest qerertoooo.

EmisRaq

I know your digits.... let me know in pm. :P I will promise you I will naturally make you to sing “እነክሽ እነካ" ን subconsciously
:mrgreen:

kebena05 wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 17:32
Fed
It looks like the Sheemale has major crash on you.....all the bad mothing is common when girls have crash on someone; they would be the first one to bad mouthing in public the person they have crush with :lol: :lol:
Assuming she is from Zeraf Zeraf tribe, which I doubt it, she should be ashamed of herself. The 3 million Tegaru was rapping her tribe (30 million) for 27 years without a blink and only got liberated thanks to Qeerro and Zerma.

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 02:33
Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Fendadawa

Jimmy

Emsraq ዘብሄር አዝማሪ ወቁማጭ

isuzu

Post by isuzu » 08 Dec 2019, 05:15

i think ascaris are really cursed

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 08 Dec 2019, 13:25

:lol: :lol:
Fed, you chased her out with your threat, she seems now abounded her own thread :lol:
She tried to mess up with the wrong people.
Fed_Up wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 23:57
Hey bro K,

I would ride this skinny ugly like horse and would have make her sing ere gorawwww and Endew zerafewa. I assure you I can easily make her to forget the right lyrics of the simplest qerertoooo.

EmisRaq