Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6655
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Tigrayan intellectual Eng. Tadesse YEMANE: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Dec 2019, 17:26


Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.
Last edited by Abe Abraham on 08 Dec 2019, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6655
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Dec 2019, 17:36

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.
He was comparing the size and capability of Singapore with that of Tigray. His view was that Tigray is not small.

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by aagirmay » 04 Dec 2019, 18:47

Sorry but we can we get any proof? who is this 'intellectual'?

If anything we can recreate history, create on the four greatest powers on Earth (Axum kingdom). We've reached this point before, and there is nothing stop us from reaching it again. Also, the reason why Singapore is often mentioned is for irony, because Eritrea wanted to do that.
Nobody really means Singapore, but regardless we are not small. We managed to handle all of Ethiopia with only 5 million of us, something that even 70 million Oromo's and Amhara's fail to do so today. :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 1318
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Digital Weyane » 05 Dec 2019, 00:17

My Weyane brother Awash was the first Weyane ever to introduce the idea of Independent nation of Tigray following Singapore's model of economic development, just like Rwanda did.

He is a genius.

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6655
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 05 Dec 2019, 13:07

aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 18:47
Sorry but we can we get any proof? who is this 'intellectual'?

If anything we can recreate history, create on the four greatest powers on Earth (Axum kingdom). We've reached this point before, and there is nothing stop us from reaching it again. Also, the reason why Singapore is often mentioned is for irony, because Eritrea wanted to do that.
Nobody really means Singapore, but regardless we are not small. We managed to handle all of Ethiopia with only 5 million of us, something that even 70 million Oromo's and Amhara's fail to do so today. :lol:
Who is this " intellectual " ?

Answer:
Tadesse YEMANE. He begun his argument by stating that Singapore represents 1% of the size of Tigray .....

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by aagirmay » 06 Dec 2019, 04:59

Abe Abraham wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 13:07
aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 18:47
Sorry but we can we get any proof? who is this 'intellectual'?

If anything we can recreate history, create on the four greatest powers on Earth (Axum kingdom). We've reached this point before, and there is nothing stop us from reaching it again. Also, the reason why Singapore is often mentioned is for irony, because Eritrea wanted to do that.
Nobody really means Singapore, but regardless we are not small. We managed to handle all of Ethiopia with only 5 million of us, something that even 70 million Oromo's and Amhara's fail to do so today. :lol:
Who is this " intellectual " ?

Answer:
Tadesse YEMANE. He begun his argument by stating that Singapore represents 1% of the size of Tigray .....
Hats of to him, let's hope it becomes a reality.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 1318
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Dec 2019, 09:42

Quote of the day:
"My Tigray aka Singapore is not a nation state. It is a continent!"(Brother Awash of Adwa)

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 1318
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Dec 2019, 01:30

Rwanda and Tigray are the only Singapore in Africa. Period!

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6655
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 07 Dec 2019, 22:39

aagirmay wrote:
06 Dec 2019, 04:59
Abe Abraham wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 13:07
aagirmay wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 18:47
Sorry but we can we get any proof? who is this 'intellectual'?

If anything we can recreate history, create on the four greatest powers on Earth (Axum kingdom). We've reached this point before, and there is nothing stop us from reaching it again. Also, the reason why Singapore is often mentioned is for irony, because Eritrea wanted to do that.
Nobody really means Singapore, but regardless we are not small. We managed to handle all of Ethiopia with only 5 million of us, something that even 70 million Oromo's and Amhara's fail to do so today. :lol:
Who is this " intellectual " ?

Answer:
Tadesse YEMANE. He begun his argument by stating that Singapore represents 1% of the size of Tigray .....
Hats of to him, let's hope it becomes a reality.
Even at the cost of overpopulation ?

Maxi
Member+
Posts: 5383
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Maxi » 07 Dec 2019, 23:52

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

:P :P :P

They are trying to emulate Singapore!!


Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6655
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Dec 2019, 00:15

Maxi wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 23:52
Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

:P :P :P

They are trying to emulate Singapore!!

qes beqes inqulal yberal ! :lol: :lol:

aagirmay
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 19:27

Re: Tigrayan intellectual: Tig. can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

Post by aagirmay » 08 Dec 2019, 00:24

Abe Abraham wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 00:15
Maxi wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 23:52
Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2019, 17:26

Tigrayan intellectual: Tigray can emulate Singapore and is capable of accomodating 400,000,000 people.

:P :P :P

They are trying to emulate Singapore!!

qes beqes inqulal yberal ! :lol: :lol:
Your Photoshop doesn't change the truth.
That photo is in some Arab country, the writing in the back in Arabic.

If you want to talk about planes, it was Tigrayans that built Ethiopian Airlines, and most of the Air Force pilots are from Tigray.



History tells us what Tigray is really capable of! One of the four greatest civilisations of the world was Axum!




Post Reply