Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member
Posts: 3572
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Dam Construction in Kilil Tigray!

Post by pushkin » 10 Nov 2019, 15:18

Is this a dam or a pond???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by pushkin on 10 Nov 2019, 18:08, edited 1 time in total.

pushkin
Member
Posts: 3572
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: Dam Construction Kilil Tigray!

Post by pushkin » 10 Nov 2019, 15:21

Nothing is expected from a criminal kilil!
Please wait, video is loading...

Zreal
Member
Posts: 108
Joined: 15 Mar 2019, 20:33

Re: Dam Construction Kilil Tigray!

Post by Zreal » 10 Nov 2019, 15:26

pushkin wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 15:18
Dam Construction Kilil Tigray!

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 979
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Dam Construction Kilil Tigray!

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Nov 2019, 15:32

Since the indoor swimming pool at Planet Hotel in Mekelle is currently being used by our TPLF leaders suffering from severe arthritis due the long walk they made from Arat Kilo to Mekelle, we built this outdoor Olympic size swimming pool for our hero swimmer Robel the Whale to bring Olympic gold medals for his beloved Tigray.

Zreal
Member
Posts: 108
Joined: 15 Mar 2019, 20:33

Re: Dam Construction Kilil Tigray!

Post by Zreal » 10 Nov 2019, 15:39

Digital Weyane wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 15:32
Since the indoor swimming pool at Planet Hotel in Mekelle is currently being used by our TPLF leaders suffering from severe arthritis due the long walk they made from Arat Kilo to Mekelle, we built this outdoor Olympic size swimming pool for our hero swimmer Robel the Whale to bring Olympic gold medals for his beloved Tigray.
Are you saying this is not a Dam instead it is a swimming pool in the vicinity of Planet Hotel designed and constructed for OLD TPLF leaders to swim?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 979
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Dam Construction Kilil Tigray!

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Nov 2019, 15:45

Zreal wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 15:39
Digital Weyane wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 15:32
Since the indoor swimming pool at Planet Hotel in Mekelle is currently being used by our TPLF leaders suffering from severe arthritis due the long walk they made from Arat Kilo to Mekelle, we built this outdoor Olympic size swimming pool for our hero swimmer Robel the Whale to bring Olympic gold medals for his beloved Tigray.
Are you saying this is not a Dam instead it is a swimming pool in the vicinity of Planet Hotel designed and constructed for OLD TPLF leaders to swim?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No, what I said was, since our TPLF visionary leaders are not allowed to leave the Planet Hotel due to the Wesf'aatam Yellow Helicopter circling overhead looking for them, we decided to build this magnificent outdoor Olympic sized swimming pool for our hero Robel The Whale to train for upcoming Olympic swimming competition and bring gold medals to Tigray.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Dam Construction Kilil Tigray!

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Nov 2019, 16:03

Halal metrï shirtam needed here .. hope he will analyze



Digital Weyane wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 15:45
Zreal wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 15:39
Digital Weyane wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 15:32
Since the indoor swimming pool at Planet Hotel in Mekelle is currently being used by our TPLF leaders suffering from severe arthritis due the long walk they made from Arat Kilo to Mekelle, we built this outdoor Olympic size swimming pool for our hero swimmer Robel the Whale to bring Olympic gold medals for his beloved Tigray.
Are you saying this is not a Dam instead it is a swimming pool in the vicinity of Planet Hotel designed and constructed for OLD TPLF leaders to swim?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No, what I said was, since our TPLF visionary leaders are not allowed to leave the Planet Hotel due to the Wesf'aatam Yellow Helicopter circling overhead looking for them, we decided to build this magnificent outdoor Olympic sized swimming pool for our hero Robel The Whale to train for upcoming Olympic swimming competition and bring gold medals to Tigray.

Post Reply