Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Gash
Member
Posts: 2594
Joined: 31 May 2007, 11:18

List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Gash » Yesterday, 18:17

The ranking according to the level of danger they pose toward Ethiopia's future is:

1. Jawar Ahmed
2. Iskinder Nega
3. TPLF
4. OLF
5. ABN
6. Ethio 360 and its extremist journalists
7. Ethnic extermists within ODP
8. Ethnic extremists within ADP
9. Ethnic extremist elements in Sidama and other southern nations

Aby should start acting as a strong leader and start taking immediate covert and overt actions to eliminate all the above threats of peace in Ethiopia and the horn of Africa.
Last edited by Gash on 12 Oct 2019, 18:20, edited 2 times in total.

banebris2013
Member
Posts: 488
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 20:53

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations HE Laureate Aby should take care immediately

Post by banebris2013 » Yesterday, 18:19

Gash wrote:
Yesterday, 18:17
The ranking according to the level of danger the pose to Ethiopia's future

1. Jawar Ahmed
2. Iskinder Nega
3. TPLF
4. OLF
5. ABN
6. Ethio 360 and its extremist journalists
7. Ethnic extermination within ODP
8. Ethnic extremists within ADP
9. Ethnic extremists in Sidama

Aby should start acting as a strong leader and start taking covert and overt actions to eliminate all the above threats of peace in Ethiopia and the horn of Africa.
Then what? Jawar and iskinder are activists with good number of followers, TPLF, OLF, and ABN has got strong ethnic base.6 -10 not sure what you are trying to say.
Last edited by banebris2013 on 12 Oct 2019, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.

Gash
Member
Posts: 2594
Joined: 31 May 2007, 11:18

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations HE Laureate Aby should take care immediately

Post by Gash » Yesterday, 18:21

banebris2013 wrote:
Yesterday, 18:19
Gash wrote:
Yesterday, 18:17
The ranking according to the level of danger the pose to Ethiopia's future

1. Jawar Ahmed
2. Iskinder Nega
3. TPLF
4. OLF
5. ABN
6. Ethio 360 and its extremist journalists
7. Ethnic extermination within ODP
8. Ethnic extremists within ADP
9. Ethnic extremists in Sidama

Aby should start acting as a strong leader and start taking covert and overt actions to eliminate all the above threats of peace in Ethiopia and the horn of Africa.
Then what?
Then Ethiopiams will start living in peace and happiness ever after.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10023
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Sadacha Macca » Yesterday, 18:23

You are asking him to do the impossible, for the most part here,.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23207
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Degnet » Yesterday, 18:26

You are right Sadacha egna enaseb,kim/unforgiveness/wede huala.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1315
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Weyane.is.dead » Yesterday, 18:34

Jawar and iskender are not a threat. Just need a bit of sweet talking to get them to their senses. Tplf is the main evil. Since tplf is on it's last leg, it's on a suicide mission trying to bring down everything with it. At any cost. All the ethnic conflicts have the hand of a third party aka tplf. Abiy needs to neutralize the hyenas before things get worse. Tplf is already flaming the kimant conflict. Now imagine when it starts stoking the oro-mara conflict. All hell will break lose. Only the parasite tplf has to gain when Ethiopians lose.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23207
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Degnet » Yesterday, 18:36

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Yesterday, 18:34
Jawar and iskender are not a threat. Just need a bit of sweet talking to get them to their senses. Tplf is the main evil. Since tplf is on it's last leg, it's on a suicide mission trying to bring down everything with it. At any cost. All the ethnic conflicts have the hand of a third party aka tplf. Abiy needs to neutralize the hyenas before things get worse. Tplf is already flaming the kimant conflict. Now imagine when it starts stoking the oro-mara conflict. All hell will break lose. Only the parasite tplf has to gain when Ethiopians lose.
You can call me what ever you like but I say to the leadership of TPLF come to your senses.We don't need leaders like that,we are a civilized people.

Gash
Member
Posts: 2594
Joined: 31 May 2007, 11:18

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Gash » Yesterday, 18:37

Beneberis2013,
The first step to a solution is identifying the problem, or your enemies in this case. Then comes setting your goal, which in this case is to eliminate them or make them irrelevant. Only then comes the tactic you need to use to accomplish your goal. In this case, you can employ so many different tactics for each and every one of them using your internal and external resources. These can include employing covert and overt operations, ethical & unethical strategies, propaganda and brut force when necessary. Believe me, if there is a will it is easy to accomplish it.

Gash
Member
Posts: 2594
Joined: 31 May 2007, 11:18

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Gash » Yesterday, 18:42

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Yesterday, 18:34
Jawar and iskender are not a threat. Just need a bit of sweet talking to get them to their senses. Tplf is the main evil. Since tplf is on it's last leg, it's on a suicide mission trying to bring down everything with it. At any cost. All the ethnic conflicts have the hand of a third party aka tplf. Abiy needs to neutralize the hyenas before things get worse. Tplf is already flaming the kimant conflict. Now imagine when it starts stoking the oro-mara conflict. All hell will break lose. Only the parasite tplf has to gain when Ethiopians lose.
In my humble opinion, TPLF is already a dead horse. It may havr some power to spoil matters, but other than that has no power to create problems to the central government. I believe the biggest threats are Jawar and Iskinder.

Dahgol
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Yesterday, 15:52

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Dahgol » Yesterday, 19:50

Abiy cares only about Abiy, don’t be naive
The guy’s getting ready to sell the country’s assets for the highest bidder
I am glad he won the prize though...ready to party like it’s April 2018 again 🎊 🎈 🎉

Sabur
Member
Posts: 451
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Sabur » Yesterday, 20:33


hmmm - ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ እንዳ ተንከራተተ 'ከሎ : ብሕዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ምጉሃይ - ምስሉይነት ! "ኣዲኣ ገዲፋ ንሓማታ ትናፍቕ"

List of Dangerous People that the Eritrean People need to take care of Immediately for Eritrea to prosper, develop and be peaceful.
  • 1. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
    2. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
    3. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
    4. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
    5. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
    6. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
    7. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
    8. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
    9. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !

Last edited by Sabur on 12 Oct 2019, 21:07, edited 4 times in total.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1315
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Weyane.is.dead » Yesterday, 20:36

Denkoro sewer rat weyane sabur aka mahlana. Screaming agame wont turn you into an Eritrean. Sahsahkodar lemani weyane
Sabur wrote:
Yesterday, 20:33

List of Dangerous People that the Eritrean People need to take care of Immediately for Eritrea to prosper, develop and be peaceful.
  • 1. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    2. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    3. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    4. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    5. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    6. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    7. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    8. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    9. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ


Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1315
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Weyane.is.dead » Yesterday, 20:41

Tplf has amassed huge wealth from looting Ethiopia. Tplf has still errands doing it's dirty work all over Ethiopia. It's already running a parallel government from it's death bed. If you ignore a cancer it can kill you. Tplfs chances of coming back to power are close to zero but disintegrating the country, you bet they can.
Gash wrote:
Yesterday, 18:42
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Yesterday, 18:34
Jawar and iskender are not a threat. Just need a bit of sweet talking to get them to their senses. Tplf is the main evil. Since tplf is on it's last leg, it's on a suicide mission trying to bring down everything with it. At any cost. All the ethnic conflicts have the hand of a third party aka tplf. Abiy needs to neutralize the hyenas before things get worse. Tplf is already flaming the kimant conflict. Now imagine when it starts stoking the oro-mara conflict. All hell will break lose. Only the parasite tplf has to gain when Ethiopians lose.
In my humble opinion, TPLF is already a dead horse. It may havr some power to spoil matters, but other than that has no power to create problems to the central government. I believe the biggest threats are Jawar and Iskinder.

Aurora
Member
Posts: 157
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 16:20

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Aurora » Yesterday, 20:50

Gash,

Why interfere in Ethiopian affairs ? :twisted: Second, you don't seem to understand Ethiopian psyche. Ethiopia as of now can only be ruled through democracy and transparency. You eliminate Jawar or Eskinder, you are asking none ending civil war leading to the demise of Ethiopia itself. Jawar is the God father of the militant Oromo youth. OLF and ABN represent Oromo and Amhara power respectively. Dr. Abby has a lot of gymnastics to do. It is through the ballot box. Eritreans are very good people. You can get away by taking them for granted. Querros don't tolerate that. :lol:

Sabur
Member
Posts: 451
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Sabur » Yesterday, 20:55

ርእሲ ደርሆ - Deadman Walking

ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ እንዳ ተንከራተተ 'ከሎ : ብሕዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ምጉሃይ - ምስሉይነት ! "ኣዲኣ ገዲፋ ንሓማታ ትናፍቕ"

Again: List of Dangerous People that the Eritrean People need to take care of Immediately for Eritrea to prosper, develop and be peaceful.

1. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
2. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
3. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
4. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
5. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
6. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
7. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
8. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
9. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !


Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Yesterday, 20:36
Denkoro sewer rat weyane sabur aka mahlana. Screaming agame wont turn you into an Eritrean. Sahsahkodar lemani weyane
Sabur wrote:
Yesterday, 20:33

List of Dangerous People that the Eritrean People need to take care of Immediately for Eritrea to prosper, develop and be peaceful.
  • 1. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    2. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    3. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    4. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    5. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    6. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    7. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    8. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    9. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ


Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1315
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Weyane.is.dead » Yesterday, 21:11

Wedishermuta sahsah kodar weigin Mahlana. Its your weyane that is dead awaiting for burial. We all know you ran away to mekele chased with stones. [ deleted ]. Now get out the bush youre hiding in and brush your teeth. Be careful though a yellow helicopter might be around :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sabur wrote:
Yesterday, 20:55
ርእሲ ደርሆ - Deadman Walking

ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ እንዳ ተንከራተተ 'ከሎ : ብሕዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ምጉሃይ - ምስሉይነት ! "ኣዲኣ ገዲፋ ንሓማታ ትናፍቕ"

Again: List of Dangerous People that the Eritrean People need to take care of Immediately for Eritrea to prosper, develop and be peaceful.

1. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
2. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
3. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
4. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
5. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
6. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
7. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
8. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !
9. The Enemy of the Eritrean People, Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ !


Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Yesterday, 20:36
Denkoro sewer rat weyane sabur aka mahlana. Screaming agame wont turn you into an Eritrean. Sahsahkodar lemani weyane
Sabur wrote:
Yesterday, 20:33

List of Dangerous People that the Eritrean People need to take care of Immediately for Eritrea to prosper, develop and be peaceful.
  • 1. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    2. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    3. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    4. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    5. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    6. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    7. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    8. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ
    9. The Enemy of the Eritrean People Dictator Isayas Afewerki - ሓሳድ ዓጋመ ኢሳያስ


Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 888
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: List of dangerous people and organizations that HE Laureate Aby need to take care of immediately

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » Yesterday, 21:33

I totally agree with you Gash except one exception. Eskinder is highly overrated. Until a year and half so ago, I had an admiration to Eskinder. I admired his bravery to take risks. His understanding of Ethiopian politics has not been as impressive as some assume. Yes, I have read almost all of his articles that put him to prison. He was genuine in his political belief, but his understanding of Ethiopian politics, even that of Americans politics that he loved to bring to support his argument, has never been sound.
Now, whether he knows it or not he sounds alike one of those ethnic politicians he seemed to detest years ago. He should have known Addis remained free of ethnic politics. If he cares about the Addis residents aversion to ethnic politics, he should have done everything in his power not to drag them to the politics they hate. He seemed to have done the opposite.

Post Reply