Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

fasil1235

Re: We Eritreans & Ethiopians & Egyptians Worshipped In Z Sun & Moon Gods Before White Ppl 4ced Their Fake Religion On U

Post by fasil1235 » 27 Sep 2019, 23:43

tarik wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 21:25

Dedebit where u taught this bullshit u stupid [deleted]

White people never gave us Christianity we have the true Christianity and we became christianized before white people btw Axumites didn’t worship Moon and Sun they worship “Arwe” Till christianized in 1200-1300-1400 by Zara Yacob, King Yohanes.... etc

The Moon and Sun gods are Himyarite Arabian gods. Ancients worshiped Arwe and You can learn more about this by Private messaging me
Last edited by fasil1235 on 28 Sep 2019, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: We Eritreans & Ethiopians & Egyptians Worshipped In Z Sun & Moon Gods Before White Ppl 4ced Their Fake Religion On U

Post by tarik » 28 Sep 2019, 00:04

fasil1235 wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 23:43
tarik wrote:

Dedebit where u taught this bullshit u stupid Eritreans

White people never gave us Christianity we have the true Christianity and we became christianized before white people btw Axumites didn’t worship Moon and Sun they worship “Arwe” Till christianized in 1200-1300-1400 by Zara Yacob, King Yohanes.... etc

The Moon and Sun gods are Himyarite Arabian gods. Ancients worshiped Arwe and You can learn more about this by Private messaging me

fasil1235

Good Evening Sir

First of all let me educate ur boxed brain, Micheal angelo drew z face of ur White God named Jesus, who did not even know who was his real father biologically that is? Idiot. He was born out of wittlock? Meaning his mother either was raped by a Roman solider@ that time. Micheal angelo z romanian aka italian man drew jesus as his own image, that means he was white or pink colored man. WHY DO U WORSHIP WHITE PPL? Christianity was a fake religion and so was Islam all created by white ppl, 2 decieve us REAL AFRICANS!!! DENQORO. U R BLACK OR BROWN OR YELLOW BUT U PRAY 4 A PINK PERSON. WE ERITREANS, ERITREANS, EGYPTIANS, SUDANESE PPL USE 2 WORSHIP IN Z SUN AND Z MOON. THAT IS WHY WE WERE TOUGH!!! :roll: :!: :idea: :x

Good Evening Sir
. Here is micheal angelo who drew jesus,

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 28 Sep 2019, 00:12

tarik wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 00:04
fasil1235 wrote:
tarik wrote:

fasil1235

Good Evening Sir

First of all let me educate ur boxed brain, Micheal angelo drew z face of ur White God named Jesus, who did not even know who was his real father biologically that is? Idiot. He was born out of wittlock? Meaning his mother either was raped by a Roman solider@ that time. Micheal angelo z romanian aka italian man drew jesus as his own image, that means he was white or pink colored man. WHY DO U WORSHIP WHITE PPL? Christianity was a fake religion and so was Islam all created by white ppl, 2 decieve us REAL AFRICANS!!! DENQORO. U R BLACK OR BROWN OR YELLOW BUT U PRAY 4 A PINK PERSON. WE ERITREANS, ERITREANS, EGYPTIANS, SUDANESE PPL USE 2 WORSHIP IN Z SUN AND Z MOON. THAT IS WHY WE WERE TOUGH!!! :roll: :!: :idea: :x

Good Evening Sir
I don’t worship white Jesus or white Mary you should go back to your Roman Italian GebreMario Asmara church which only glorifies white people.

Also Michealangolo lives in 15th century he lived 1500 years after Eyesus Kiristos. Now whosoever believes in his art is Dedebit brainwashed.

Infact I believe you don’t come from a orthodox background instead your old religion was something like catholic or pentey

have a good night sir.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 28 Sep 2019, 00:19

Now enjoy looking at Abyssinian Solomonic Preists celebrating Timkat. Also according to Askari Dr.Tarik a abysinnia ancient painting of Eyesus Kiristos with that color would still anger him :?: Go look at yourself in the mirror :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by fasil1235 on 28 Sep 2019, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 28 Sep 2019, 00:20

fasil1235 wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 00:12
tarik wrote:
fasil1235 wrote:
tarik wrote:

fasil1235

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir
I don’t worship white Jesus or white Mary you should go back to your Roman Italian GebreMario Asmara church which only glorifies white people.

Also Michealangolo lives in 15th century he lived 1500 years after Eyesus Kiristos. Now whosoever believes in his art is Dedebit brainwashed.

Infact I believe you don’t come from a orthodox background instead your old religion was something like catholic or pentey

have a good night sir.

fasil1235

Good Evening Sir

WTF, is wrong with u? i told u i don't worshiop any white or pink ppl, i gave u an example of micheal angelo, 2 show u that christianity and islam was an invention of white ppl. We Africans need 2 go back 2 our original religion and old and real history. Islam and Christianity r white made religion. We need 2 go back 2 our Sun and Moon Gods. I am not catholoic or muslim or even fake chritian. Get it through ur fat head. Amigo Facilidad.

Good Evening Sir

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 28 Sep 2019, 00:29

tarik wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 00:20
fasil1235 wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 00:12
tarik wrote:
fasil1235 wrote:
tarik wrote:

fasil1235

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir

have a good night sir.

fasil1235

Good Evening Sir

WTF, is wrong with u? i told u i don't worshiop any white or pink ppl, i gave u an example of micheal angelo, 2 show u that christianity and islam was an invention of white ppl. We Africans need 2 go back 2 our original religion and old and real history. Islam and Christianity r white made religion. We need 2 go back 2 our Sun and Moon Gods. I am not catholoic or muslim or even fake chritian. Get it through ur fat head. Amigo Facilidad.

Good Evening Sir
Tf you saying Dedebit chimlaka gudelu Askari...

Why should Amhara Tigray Gurage go back to our former Godless pagan religions???

Orthodox Church promotes Geez our ancient language and amazing history writings which no pagan could have kept Dedebit u know nothing about history :lol:

You don’t know but I know that ancient Amhara Tigray Gafat worshipped a Arwe a snake king Know I recommend you to go back to find any snakes statues in eritra also another gods of pagans were Dasa & Dino whom I don’t know. Except for Zara Yacob Who made people like u renounce devil worshipping.