Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eritrea

Response to Zemeslo

Post by eritrea » 13 Sep 2019, 19:41

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 22:01

Do you think you're talking to a child?

You can't just throw terms like "deception", but never clarify where the deception lies.

Have you even seen the documentary, I posted? The whole synod, agreed to depose him.

And, they were definitely infiltrated by pente- mente. The letter of Ugbazghi to Antonios, is proof of that.

The man is old and half dead already, so no need to kill a corpse.

Now you made me mad, truly.
Dear Zmeselo,

sorry for late response. But I guess, late is better than never. I found your response to be very much bewildering. Since, you seem to lack all sense of ethic and moral navigation that I thought you possessed.

Mind you, the fabricated video that was concocted by some, who were guided by the devil himself to destroy our holy church, by character assassination, failed to serve its purpose by the grace of lord. Never, did they expected a well registered documentary both by picture and video would appear after 23 years to disprove their fabrication. God works indeed in mysterious ways.

To make the story short,

In the video, they claim that Engineer Oqbazghi had special relationship with Abune Antonious and mentioned that he authorized the distribution of the newly published bible in tigringa in Awraja Hamasien. Also brought in the video was, a letter that was sent by Engineer Oqbazghi to Abune Antonious to prove, that they had a good relationship with each other. To finally, conclude that their mission was to convert the orthodox tewahdo theology to that of the Lutherans.

But thanks God, Engineer Okbazghi had documented every step he took in Eritrea that disproves all the lies and fabrication that is brought both against him and against the legal holy patriarch of the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahdo Church, Abune Antonious.

1. The claim that Abune Antonious authorized the distribution of the newly published bibles was total fabrication. Since, Abune Antonious was not Patriarch at that time and he had no authority to do to that end to begin with.

2. On top of that, the publication of the bible came into being after the leadership of all churches in Eritrea, Eritrean Orthodox Tewahdo Church, Eritrean Catholic church and Lutheran Church agreed to have a bible in tigringa that its contents are acceptable to all. And Engineer Oqbazghi stepped in to help in that regard. He collected money to pay for its publication. He did it successfully.

His Holiness Abune Philippos. Eritreas first Patriarch

3. He had good relationship with our first patriarch. And also had good relationship with allmost all pops. And the bible was distrubed in all part of Eritrea by the decision of our first patriarch.

Despite that being the fact,

Zmeslo and your likes are behaving very strange to say the least. What kind of a country are you really projecting to have, a country that has no respect to its elders and holy people. A country that is indifferent to its youngsters pain and agony, a country that has no sense for justice and honor. God have mercy on us really. We will need it.

His Holiness Abune Antonious. Eritreas third Patriarch

As far as our holy father Abune Antonious is concerned. He is facing what all holy people have faced during bible ages. In the face of injustice, lie fabrications and false witness. The result is always given. Even our lord Jesus Christ paid the highest price in such circumstance. But, his reward will be from God. Weather, you like it or not, his name will be printed in our minds and the minds of our future generations until the end of times.

:arrow:

Digital Weyane

Re: Response to Zemeslo

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Sep 2019, 20:08

The day we convert Zmeselo into a Weyane supporter is the day we Digital Weyane declare Game Over and Mission Accomplished!

I appreciate the time and effort my Digital Weyane team put into this very important mission to challenge the bearer-of-good-news/aka/ Zmeselo, and force him to join our team. Don't give up the fight. We Weyane are democratizing Eritrea one person at a time.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 13 Sep 2019, 20:16

Zmeselo,

You just wrote something here that caught my attention. You just said I quote “the guy is old already half dead”. And I think that works for the old dictator Isayas too “Isayas is too old half dead already too ill and half dead already”. That means he is already dead!!!!!

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Sep 2019, 20:46

The point of the doc. wasn't focusing specifically on the distribution of Bibles, which no one objects to, but tracts. Tracts, written personally by him.

All those other pastors giving interviews in that doc. were coptic Christians once upon a time, whom he helped convert. He hired movie theaters & was planning to fill the football Stadium as well.

His influence was felt in Ethiopia too, extensively. So much so, he's recorded as one of the pioneers of evangelical christianity in that country. We see Ethiopia today, as a playground for all sorts of protestant sects, especially from the USA. We won't allow that in Eritrea.

I could go on & on...
Last edited by Zmeselo on 13 Sep 2019, 21:30, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Sep 2019, 20:49

And why did I say that, smarty-pants?

Because this "eritrea" guy said, that he fears the govt would kill the man.

A preposterous statement, deserves a preposterous answer.
simbe11 wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 20:16
Zmeselo,

You just wrote something here that caught my attention. You just said I quote “the guy is old already half dead”. And I think that works for the old dictator Isayas too “Isayas is too old half dead already too ill and half dead already”. That means he is already dead!!!!!