Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The future PM Bekele Gerba called Abiy to resign immediately, people at the palace last night insulted the rest of the c

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Sep 2019, 15:14

watch moving forward @6.23

Kuasmeda

Re: The future PM Bekele Gerba called Abiy to resign immediately, people at the palace last night insulted the rest of t

Post by Kuasmeda » 13 Sep 2019, 15:28

Loser monkeys' have poor immune systems
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 15:14

Maxi

Re: The future PM Bekele Gerba called Abiy to resign immediately, people at the palace last night insulted the rest of t

Post by Maxi » 13 Sep 2019, 16:32

Kuasmeda :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kuasmeda wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 15:28
Loser monkeys' have poor immune systems
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

sun

Post by sun » 13 Sep 2019, 17:05

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Really :lol: :lol:

"Resign immediately" so that the tplf oligarchs with 27 years of experiences may come out of their isolated and cold hiding places and ascend to the position of the transformational, transitional and egalitarian new Prime Minister and then perform their known arts and crafts by building overt and covert jails and concentration camps so that they may employ an army of limbs, hands, arms, legs, etc. choppers while actively vacuuming the country's financial and material resources out to foreign country and the left overs up to Tigrai. NO THANKS!

Please just now be wise and try your best and learn how to follow so that you may gain with out much pain the new skills and new leadership quality competency in the future with out any torture when your own leadership turn comes to take place short of bloodshed and unecessay dirty mess but only peacefully and gracefully. BINGO! :P

Please stop using Obbo Bekele Garba because he can not handle all of these things just like the olf couldn't handle it back in 1991 but thrown of it, leaving the whole play ground for the sole use of the tplf cvnning manipulative oligarchs.

“Once upon a time I was such a good liar; I could talk the fish right into my mouths.” ~Vernor V. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sun on 13 Sep 2019, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Sep 2019, 17:13

sun wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 17:05
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

"Resign immediately" so that the tplf oligarchs with 27 years of experiences may come out of their isolated and cold hiding places and ascend to the position of the transformational, transitional and egalitarian new Prime Minister and then perform their known arts and crafts by building overt and covert jails and concentration camps so that they may employ an army of limbs, hands, arms, legs, etc. choppers while actively vacuuming the country's financial and material resources out to foreign country and the left overs up to Tigrai. NO THANKS!

Please just now be wise and try your best and learn how to follow so that you may be gain new skills and new leadership quality competency in the future when your own leadership turn comes to take place peacefully. BINGO! :P

Please stop using Obbo Bekele Garba because he can not handle all of these things just like the olf couldn't handle it back in 1991 but thrown of it, leaving the whole play ground for the sole use of the tplf cvnning manipulative oligarchs.

“Once upon a time I was such a good liar; I could talk the fish right into my mouths.” ~Vernor V. :lol: :lol:
We can argue what ever but there was no leader of the country as Ye Araboch Wushawushetam and Issayas mercenary and spy. He is going done very soon, ethnics are determined including Amhara and Oromo. Abiy is G7 leader in the country nothing else.

sun

Post by sun » 13 Sep 2019, 17:36

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 17:13
sun wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 17:05
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Please just now be wise and try your best and learn how to follow so that you may be gain new skills and new leadership quality competency in the future when your own leadership turn comes to take place peacefully. BINGO! :P

We can argue what ever but there was no leader of the country as Ye Araboch Wushawushetam and Issayas mercenary and spy. He is going done very soon, ethnics are determined including Amhara and Oromo. Abiy is G7 leader in the country nothing else.
Hmm.... :P
This can't be true by any means. Abiy, the new transformational, transitional and egalitarian new leader who closed all the prisons and concentration camps and let all prisoners go free just like the birds in sky as well as enabled 50% of his ministerial cabinet members to be women for the first time in 3000 years will stay in his job for some 60 long years when you and me may happen to open our eyes, ears, hearts and mind, saying, "ahaaa...haaa...!" what a miraculous leader far ahead of his time, given the context and current time, whom the benevolent mother nature generously donated to us all in order to plant modern democratic fruitful curing plants deep down to the ground in order to further make freedom so much abundant and unbound.

Some Amara extremist accuse Dr. Berhanu as being "tebtaba Galla"just like you are accusing him for your own reasons. But Dr. Berhanu is learning fast and leading his group out of dirty drain to the clean and clear fertile farm lands. You may defend your interests if any but please don't seek other people's share as if you never care.
:P
Last edited by sun on 13 Sep 2019, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Sep 2019, 17:43

I don't understand why these 2 learned men are stooping that low. That much suffering by identifying oneself with "መንጋ" shows how much socially withdrawn you are from the larger society. They may not consider themselves as worthy of being with others, whom they perceive as better individuals in every aspect. It is sad indeed!

One even accused the girl for taking Abiy's government as "serf""ጭሰኛ" led one. He is still in the mentality of "Derg" era, when he was born in; the time when "land to the teller" was implemented. Dude, C'mon! "ጭሰኛ" was gone some 50 years ago!

For those who don't know, some Oromos deny it but, "Derg" was another Oromo led government in Ethiopia before EPRDF.

My take is these two underestimate the Oromo youth, look at them as cannon fodders to begin with, consequently are projecting their outlook as if it is the same with the rest Ethiopian population minds. Such "peripheral" mentality is further from the beautiful central born Ethiopian girl for sure. I won't even be surprised if that girl with that poem came from an Oromo family who don't identify themselves with "መንጋ" of any kind.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

sun

Post by sun » 13 Sep 2019, 18:13

Dawi wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 17:43
I don't understand why these 2 learned men are stooping that low. That much suffering by identifying oneself with "መንጋ" shows how much socially withdrawn you are from the larger society. They may not consider themselves as worthy of being with others, whom they perceive as better individuals in every aspect. It is sad indeed!

One even accused the girl for taking Abiy's government as "serf""ጭሰኛ" led one. He is still in the mentality of "Derg" era, when he was born in; the time "land to the teller" was implemented. Dude, "BTW" was gone some 50 years ago! For those who don't know, some Oromos deny it but, "Derg" was another Oromo led government of Ethiopia.

My take is these two underestimate the Oromo youth, look at them as cannon fodders to begin with consequently are projecting their outlook to be the same in the minds of the rest Ethiopian population. My take is such "peripheral" mentality is further from centrally born Ethiopians for sure. I won't be surprised if that girl with the poem came from an Oromo family who don't identify themselves with "መንጋ" of any kind.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

hmm... :P

Democracy means that you have the right to your opinion as well as those people you are waving fingers at have equal rights to their opinion. This being the case the word, "መንጋ" characterization is the same old amara extremist mad characterization of others as some thing bad when their dirty drooling red ar$$$ get exposed and displayed to wider public for closer examination. You should remember the fact that it is this same "መንጋ" who did put in place the current transformational, transitional and egalitarian government and through them helped close the entire concentration camps and jails in the country, liberating all the prisoners in side and outside so that they may go free and fly in the sky like all the birds up there. Add to these the equal proportion of men and women when distributing ministerial positions as well as practically promoting peace and cooperation activities and through that dramatically increasing the peaceful comfort zones for Mammaa Ethiopia for the first time in 3000 years.

If I were you I will be honest to myself and to my great God including all the Angels and then go ahead and throw myself flat on the ground in front of the so called "መንጋ" saying, Thank indeed for pulling us out of greed, Thank you....3000 times for showing the true light which is so bright whether by day and or by night.
:P

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Sep 2019, 18:38

sun wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 18:13
hmm...

Democracy means that you have the right to your opinion as well as those people you are waving fingers at have equal rights to their opinion. This being the case the word, "መንጋ" characterization is the same old amara extremist mad characterization of others as some thing bad when their dirty drooling red ar$$$ get exposed and displayed to wider public for closer examination. You should remember the fact that it is this same "መንጋ" who did put in place the current transformational, transitional and egalitarian government and through them helped close the entire concentration camps and jails in the country, liberating all the prisoners in side and outside so that they may go free and fly in the sky like all the birds up there. Add to these the equal proportion of men and women when distributing ministerial positions as well as practically promoting peace and cooperation activities and through that dramatically increasing the peaceful comfort zones for Mammaa Ethiopia for the first time in 3000 years.
sun,

Well, Ejeto, Zerma, Fano, Quero can be given the same name "መንጋ"; What makes you think she is despising all her compatriots that brought Abiy to power? She is talking about the "love" for "Ethiopiawinet". Why don't you feel included? You should question yourself that?

"መንጋ" are the mob justice individuals that hang folks up side down, stoned to death in northern Ethiopia & others like them. Are you part of that mentality ?

Let us hear ESAT Eletawi clip of Today; they did a great job explaining in supporting the girl.

sun

Post by sun » 13 Sep 2019, 21:03

Dawi wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 18:38
sun wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 18:13
hmm...

sun,

Well, Ejeto, Zerma, Fano, Quero can be given the same name "መንጋ"; What makes you think she is despising all her compatriots that brought Abiy to power? She is talking about the "love" for "Ethiopiawinet". Why don't you feel included? You should question yourself that?

"መንጋ" are the mob justice individuals that hang folks up side down, stoned to death in northern Ethiopia & others like them. Are you part of that mentality ?

Let us hear ESAT Eletawi clip of Today; they did a great job explaining in supporting the girl.

Hmm.... 8)

The only mobs and mob action is the one where a top raking military general freed from jail by the great Qerro (Oromo youth) went on recruiting lots of young Gondere youth in amara region, quickly trained them as paramilitary force and then quickly sent them on killing rampage of high profile government officials/leaders both in Gondar(amara region) and Addis Ababa.

Add to these the bygone jailing, killings, evictions, banishing, shootings and looting of Oromo material and financial resources for the last some 150 long years but yet you don't seem top have any shame to come here and open your dirty liar p!mp stinky mouth about a single individual who got killed while unwisely taking pictures in a very sensitive emotional home coming gatherings.

I am not a politician and esat may be your bible class but for me they mean practically Zero or nothing because esat is mainly aspiring for power and may support the girl because they may easily be behind the girl themselves using their usual remote control magic wands and as such part of that 150 years old dehumanization of the Oromo and other nations and nationalities of Ethiopia. "Old habits die hard" states the evergreen proverb. Don't you think that the egalitarian and democratic Oromos have been continuously mugged and robbed by the cruel mobs and their running dogs for the last some 150 years and now try to say even those who liberated them are mobs which means that they are blaming the victims for their own capital crimes. Maferyia
. :lol: