Masud
Member+

Oro-Tig Alliance to Defend the Constitution and the Federal System

Post by Masud » 14 Jul 2019, 06:50

Axumawi
Member+

Re: Oro-Tig Alliance to Defend the Constitution and the Federal System

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jul 2019, 06:56

That is wrong. Tigray and Oromia can contribute more, but all other Kilils other than Amhara kilil are mostly some completely federalist.

Oro-Tig sounds Oromara that had no principles.

This has principle and is more than Oromo and Tigre, a lot more. Change your topic to Federalists Alliance.

I like Professor Hizqiel's explanation.

There is absolute majority federalist
The anti-federalists are most noisy
The Federalists should establish contact and work together.

Rememebr the Afar, South, Benshangul, Somali...need Federalism more than the Oromo and Tigray. These two have matured governments.

He is very smart, very clear and direct. Self confidence is amazing. Next Leencho Letta

DefendTheTruth

Re: Oro-Tig Alliance to Defend the Constitution and the Federal System

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Jul 2019, 11:27

What is he going to say after returning back to his own base "Media House", OMN?

For years he was telling his audiences that the TPLF is the culprit and now instantly telling them, it is not TPLF.

We have been telling this people are truly and in every sense of the word are prost'_itutes, and we have been proven right again and again.

This telalaki of Lencho Leta should have been locked up in Mekele never to return back but they let him go, even the Journalist who interviewed him must have been dismayed that he was not locked up immediately after wards, because he is a liar.

How is he came to be called prof. any how? I thought he must be teaching somewhere in a university. I think I must have been wrong. He roams around and keeps talking about nonsenses.