Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane

Kicking TPLF Out of EPRDF is an Act of War!

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Jul 2019, 01:41

We Digital Weyane are the founders and creators of EPRDF. So kicking us TPLF out of EPRDF is a declaration of war on our Republic of Greater Tigray.

Article 39 is our insurance policy. So repealing or erasing Article 39 from the constitution is also a declaration of war on our Republic of Greater Tigray.

We are working 24 hours a day on this forum to remove the Eritrean dictator so we can take Assab and use Article 39 to declare the independence of our greater republic of Tigray. If you Oromo and Amara erase Article 39 from the constitution, then we will consider it you helped Shabiya to destroy our dream for the independence of our Greater Republic of Tigray. Please I urge you to think twice before kicking out of EPRDF and erasing our insurance policy from the constitution.

Thank you in advance.

Ideaforum

Re: Kicking TPLF Out of EPRDF is an Act of War!

Post by Ideaforum » 14 Jul 2019, 02:00

Better to name your self “Analog Woyanea”. Because TPLF is alway TPLF. EPRDF , however, is changing. The change will be complete and true if a new EPRDF is formed with out the liar, the*f, arro*gant, illiterate, and cruel TPLF!

Digital Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Jul 2019, 02:57

Ideaforum wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 02:00
Better to name your self “Analog Woyanea”. Because TPLF is alway TPLF. EPRDF , however, is changing. The change will be complete and true if a new EPRDF is formed with out the liar, the*f, arro*gant, illiterate, and cruel TPLF!
I warn you, if you kick us out of EPRDF, we will declare the independence of our Greater Tigray republic and take Welkait, Humera, Raya and Afar (Awash) with us. We may even merge with Sudan to get sea access through port Sudan. You need us more than we need you. Tigray is a naturally independent nation. We are not a Kilil. We are a nation of 4 million Digital Weyane with our own air force, army and navy.

Ideaforum

Post by Ideaforum » Yesterday, 00:23

Believe me if you go Ethiopia will be peaceful and prosperous! Go away YEQEN JIBOCH! You are still dreaming to loot! All the lands you stole will certainly be back to its place with its glory!

Sudan will never accept the source of cancer! Port? Funny and dreamy! You will be the port of hell where carcasses will be all over!

TPLF will fill your land with human carcasses soon! I can feel the feeling of loneliness and the stinging wind that comes with!! TPLF never been digital rather was barbarian even at this very time! Why are you putting on airs being empty minded and dumb! I know that inferiority complex has been dwelling in you and will stay in you for ever!

Goodby inferior!!!!
Digital Weyane wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 02:57
Ideaforum wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 02:00
I warn you, if you kick us out of EPRDF, we will declare the independence of our Greater Tigray republic and take Welkait, Humera, Raya and Afar (Awash) with us. We may even merge with Sudan to get sea access through port Sudan. You need us more than we need you. Tigray is a naturally independent nation. We are not a Kilil. We are a nation of 4 million Digital Weyane with our own air force, army and navy.

Digital Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » Yesterday, 01:03

Last weekend I was at an electronics store buying a very powerful laptop to enhance my fighting capabilities against Eritreans when I came across an Amara woman who was shopping for a smart phone. The woman asked me "Are you Ethiopian?", to which I proudly replied, "Sorry no, I'm not. I'm a Digital Weyane!!!"

Then the woman broke into tears and held me tightly, and as her tears soaked my chest she said, "Oh my god, Weyane! We miss you eko! Please come back to power. We will do anything to bring you back to power. We miss your democracy, we miss your respect for human rights. We miss your economic growth..."

The incident was horribly embarrassing for me, but I told her that we Digital Weyane from Adwa have made up our minds to declare the independence of our Greater Republic of Tigray, and there's nothing she can do to convince me to come back to power and rule Ethiopia, even if she cries 11% louder!" And as I pushed her away from me, I said to her "Game over Baby!" :mrgreen: