Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Amazing Paster "BANJAW" Doing Miracles With His Karate Kicks And acrobats ..... Wow.... Jusy Wow

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 15:51

He is getting the devil out of these people. They way they screem is never seen before.

This is what hell sounds like!!! :lol:

facebook]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9547940659[/facebook]

present
Member+

Re: Amazing Paster "BANJAW" Doing Miracles With His Karate Kicks And acrobats ..... Wow.... Jusy Wow

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 18:47

Ascaris,

Bow down to paster banjaw :lol:

He will make you screem like this and get that Ascari devil out of you

Here is a better link- watch how paster banjaw does his miracle

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9547940659

present
Member+

Re: Amazing Paster "BANJAW" Doing Miracles With His Karate Kicks And acrobats ..... Wow.... Jusy Wow

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 19:40

Or go to Ato Girma. They will take the devil out of these Ascari low IQs. Embarrassment for all Africans. I heared the Israel were very surprised to see the ascaris cry loud for 40 minutes rolling back and forth on the ground.

The Israelis were watching the whole thing from inside of the building and wondered what would like to go back to Sawa. I guess it will be more rap after rap. I don't blame them for going crazy

Memihir Girma would be surprised if see this video and commend the Israeli judge for such miraclar work, rolling these people for hours

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 14 Jun 2019, 19:56

ውሽዬ,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Sorry for rap*ing your low IQ brain this bad and may God give you the strength you need :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you deserve some compensations from us for the damage we have created in you. Would you be ok if we invite you to relax in Massawa beaches :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 20:08

Ascari frash adash retarded Hawzen :lol:

Don't get me wrong. I have no hate. I am just a typical Ethiopian who LOVES to fight the devil. Period!!!

I have not seen a single Ascari who is smart. That explaines why you run out of your shi't hole in thousands daily.

And look at the link above, will ya? Hahah. Eating trash? No thanks!!!

Now you retard watch this kkkk

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 17:44

Ascari anbeta qorchame,

The agames are poor but you are poor and slave. Who is better here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland

Post by euroland » 15 Jun 2019, 17:52

Wishiyee Weshelaw the son of one meal a day Agamew
Did you find your childhood portrait from Gurreza’s pictures? :lol: :lol:

present wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 15:51
He is getting the devil out of these people. They way they screem is never seen before.

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 18:38

Ascari frash adash cockroach

You are just a boring low IQ. How is your roommate? :lol:
euroland wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 17:52

present wrote:

euroland

Post by euroland » 15 Jun 2019, 23:04

Wishiyee Weshelaw ye shellew lig
I found your aids ridden h00ker Agame mama :lol: :lol:
I am sure you took your look from her :lol:

present wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 18:38

euroland wrote:

present wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 15 Jun 2019, 23:46

present wrote:

Frey rekash present...we always knew there was a Judas amongst us!!...you will not derail the good work we are doing to beat the woyane agam out of the poor people of tigray!! As you know we have already completed the mega church & began ministry in end of February...but you the Judas...we took you out of Tigray but we couldnt take the woyane agam out of you!! I weep for not being able to save you...:cry::cry:

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:49 am
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 23:49
Speaking of bible, works on the church are near completion & may have already been leaked earlier, but they will be presented/revealed soon too.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=176248
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
pushkin wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 18:10
Sometimes i think my phone has been hacked...i had a similar joke/pics waiting in my pocket to describe the cranky angry woyane crabs we are seeing opening multiple threads all because of music. No matter how much they cry & get cranky the woyane big baby's are being put to sleep (arrested/confined/time out)!...and in related matter, without shame they are trying to mobilize actual young kids (humane shield to save them from arrest)...they have already turned the adults to helicopter landing humane body shields).

Here are the related baby pictures of woyane big babies (Halafi Mengedi, Thomas, Abdelaziz, almaze)

Getting back to hacked phones...please disregard pictures of the big women (big mamas)...we all have our weaknesses :oops:...even kings of the bible (david/solomon,etc). Speaking of bible, works on the church are near completion & may have already been leaked earlier, but they will be presented/revealed soon too.

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 23:58

You Ye shermu'ta zer, Ye shermu'ta lij Ascari. :lol:
She is your mother. You don't even know you own mother.

Here is her ugly as's's close up picture :lol:

Here is fa'g_up's xwife before he left her for his boy friend when he was 75. That old bit'ch :lol:

euroland wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 23:04

present wrote:

euroland wrote:

present wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » Yesterday, 00:03

present wrote:

Frey rekash present...we always knew there was a Judas amongst us!!...you will not derail the good work we are doing to beat the woyane agam out of the poor people of tigray!! As you know we have already completed the mega church & began ministry in end of February...but you the Judas...we took you out of Tigray but we couldnt take the woyane agam out of you!!
I weep for not being able to save you...:cry::cry:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Speaking of bible, works on the church are near completion & may have already been leaked earlier, but they will be presented/revealed soon too.

present
Member+

Post by present » Yesterday, 00:11

Ascari anbeta qorchame

I told you long ago not to mess with the mighty Ethiopains.

Now, go eat your cockroach

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Yesterday, 00:03
present wrote:

Frey rekash present...we always knew there was a Judas amongst us!!...you will not derail the good work we are doing to beat the woyane agam out of the poor people of tigray!! As you know we have already completed the mega church & began ministry in end of February...but you the Judas...we took you out of Tigray but we couldnt take the woyane agam out of you!!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

euroland

Post by euroland » Yesterday, 00:11

You never disappoint LOL...god must have punished you hard; I am sure you are the only remaining kid in your entire Tembien village; they all wiped out of hunger and diseased; that’s the reason why you and your mama end up selling your body to Derg soldiers. :lol:
Like I said before, not every Tor who bangged your mama is your daddy :image]http://i66.tinypic.com/2hhkwp2.jpg[/image]
present wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 23:58
You Ye shermu'ta zer, Ye shermu'ta lij Ascari. :lol:
She is your mother. You don't even know you own mother

Here is fa'g_up's xwife before he left her for his boy friend when he was 75. That old bit'ch

euroland wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 23:04

present wrote:

euroland wrote:

present wrote:

euroland

Post by euroland » Yesterday, 00:14

H/T bro
Wishiyee Weshelaw is a low IQ who can’t think beyond his nose. No one takes this MF seriously; we use him as entertainment :lol:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
present wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » Yesterday, 00:20

Ascari frash adashes going nuts ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it's the greatest time of my life

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » Yesterday, 00:27

Bro euroland,
These digital woyane with claims of high IQ are something else :roll:...i dont know if its from the quunti they eat or from the qunts they come out of :lol:
euroland wrote:
Yesterday, 00:14
H/T bro
Wishiyee Weshelaw is a low IQ who can’t think beyond his nose. No one takes this MF seriously; we use him as entertainment :lol:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
present wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote: