Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

አባ ቶርቤ (Abba Torbee) ለደምቢዶሎ ከንቲባ የመጨረሻ ምክር በሞት አሰናበተው። ከጠላት ወግኖ ከወገን የመጣላት ውጤት።

Post by AbebeB » 14 Jun 2019, 13:51

I think just measure was taken by Abba Torbee because there is no reason one should help enemy instead of own people.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: አባ ቶርቤ (Abba Torbee) ለደምቢዶሎ ከንቲባ የመጨረሻ ምክር በሞት አሰናበተው። ከጠላት ወግኖ ከወገን የመጣላት ውጤት።

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Jun 2019, 13:58

Good job aba Tunerbee.. :mrgreen:

Keep eliminating your own people just because they have different views than the kind promoted by Abe Kebe.. The TPLF Trojan horse never fails to deliver. I am eager to see who could be the Oromo person targeted next.

AbebeB

Re: አባ ቶርቤ (Abba Torbee) ለደምቢዶሎ ከንቲባ የመጨረሻ ምክር በሞት አሰናበተው። ከጠላት ወግኖ ከወገን የመጣላት ውጤት።

Post by AbebeB » 14 Jun 2019, 14:03

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 13:58

Keep eliminating your own people just because they have different views than the kind promoted by Abe Kebe.. The TPLF Trojan horse never fails to deliver. I am eager to see who could be the Oromo person targeted next.
Za-Ilmaknun

Even the minority Tigres and Eritreans did that. Are also doing at this point in time. For the Oromo, liberty have no companion.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Jun 2019, 15:51

AbebeB wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 14:03
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 13:58

Za-Ilmaknun

Even the minority Tigres and Eritreans did that. Are also doing at this point in time. For the Oromo, liberty have no companion.
Liberty by eliminating opponents rather than fighting ideas with better ideas...?? :mrgreen: This is the reason why we have been saying no to TPLF/OLF politics of my way or highway... For your own sake please don't be a copycat and, if you have to do it, please find some good role models than the LFS.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 14 Jun 2019, 16:56

Dani_Wako wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 14:33
AbebeB,

Please respect this: "don't kill people, even Gallas"
Dani_Wako,

አይ የቆማጣ ነገር። እነምልህ፣ አማራ ቆማጣ ነው የተባለው ለምን እንደሆነ ትነግረኝ? ሰሞኑን ከፊንፊኔ መንገድ በጠቅላይ ሚ/ር አብይ ሲጠረጉ ነበር።

በነገራችን ላይ የሀበሻው ሚንሊክ እንዲህ ሲል ተቆምጦ ጓዳ እንዲቀመጥ ተደርጎ ነበርና በተስፋ መቁረጥ ውስጥ ሆኖ ነበር።