is it waste of my time to tell u use security camera?>

AbebeB

Re: Ethiopian Airlines on The Scene of Baggage Theft

Post by AbebeB » 14 Jun 2019, 14:00

Ethos wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 13:53
Ethoash
I know what you implicate. It is the retarded nature of habesha. But in this case I have speculation that the system works in cooperation. So leave alone camera, even the chief might see by his naked eye but what he might calculate is his/her share.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jun 2019, 15:04

AbebeB wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 14:00
Ethos wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 13:53
Ethoash
I know what you implicate. It is the retarded nature of habesha. But in this case I have speculation that the system works in cooperation. So leave alone camera, even the chief might see by his naked eye but what he might calculate is his/her share.
thief happened for many reason

1. probability of getting caught is almost zero

2. even if u r caught the punishment is so low it worth to steal ..if u steal one million birr worth of goods and get arrested only 6 month .. that means it worth to steal..

3. poverty or the low wage and high standard of living they cant afford it without stealing

4. peer pressure ሲሾም ያልበላ ሲሻር ይቆጨዋል

5. people losing their value stealing seen as being smart . and short cut to get rich

6. people give up on honest way of making money and get a break...

now the solution...

1. now u cant pay them enought we r poor country but what we can do is give them affordable house rent to own.. which worth one million birr ... paid of in 30 years.

2. provided 3 time food or two times

3. provide profit sharing .. that means give them share in EAL

4. GIVE them health and life insurance ... if one of the parent died the house will be paid of the children will be educated

5. for the CEO pay him 1% of EAL PROFIT if EAL earn one billion dollar profit then THE CEO will get 1% of that ... ten million dollar which is 300 million birr now tell me how on earth the CEO would be joining small time thief or be corrupt and lose this lucrative salary...

now education

educate the workers that stealing from EAL is stealing from themselves .. if EAL become bankrupted who lose first on other then the workers so u tell them it is in their self interest to be honest... it pay of in long run...

i know this is way to far away people will not buy it but u give them a lot of incentive like housing and other incentive they will not dare to lose their benefit

increased the probability of getting caught

this security service will not be under EAL, IT Would be totally independent police or security service .. it would be in their interest to caught the thief because their job dependent on it...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 10:15

also የረሳሁት ነገር

everyone will be figure printed and if someone figure print found on the luggage... it would be simple police job.

also figure print also used to register the thief in central police record .. once the criminal register even if they apply refugee status in usa if they ask his criminal record will be shown ... for sure the America at that point they dont need him they have only one ovation come home