ኢንተርኔት የለም
እንጀራ የለም
እራት የለም
3 ጊዜ መብላት የለም

ቀደዳ ሞልቷ
ውሽት ሞልቷል
ጉራ በባዶ ቂጥ ሞልቷል

ጥያቄው እንዴት የራስንህዝብእየተዋሼ ይኖራል

መፍትሄው- ኤርትራ ኢትዬን ወራ ቅኝ ግዛት ማስገንባት አለባት --ከዛም ርዝራዥ ነቅዞችን እናበጥራቸው ነበር:: እንዴት ኢትዬ ትራባለች?

Woyanus [ deleted ] Ethiopia till not to stand by its two feet’s. Folks like “ethioash” economists led Ethiopia to eat dust. As I always say IQ matters to develop nation.

“መሓይምአገር አይገንባም" ያለውማን ነበር::

ተስፋም የለሽ!!

:mrgreen: :lol: :oops:

present
Member+

Re: የእነ ወያኔው puzzinet (ወሼ) ኢትዮጵያ::

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 12:14

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is why I always love to remind everyone that ascaris are evil people!! Never to be trusted unless we destroy them for good.

Look at them on ER!!

Ascari fa'g_up, here are your people, how can you recover from this? It exposed you well.

Your type of evil/snake mentality brought them all this mess. You don't have the history. Nobody respects you

Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 12:19

ወሽዬ

እረ ድምፅሽ ጠፋ - "ወይኔ ጉዴ" አለች እናትህ አልሙዬ ሙጀሊት ቅቅቅ

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 14 Jun 2019, 12:20

ALSO PEOPLE LIKE PRESENT WHOSE IQ IS LESS THAN A CHIMP :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 12:14

That is why I always love to remind everyone that ascaris are evil people!! Never to be trusted unless we destroy them for good.

Look at them on ER!!

Ascari fa'g_up, here are your people, how can you recover from this? It exposed you well.

Your type of evil/snake mentality brought them all this mess

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 12:21

ወሽዬ

እረ ድምፅሽ ጠፋ - "ወይኔ ጉዴ" አለች እናትህ አልሙዬ ሙጀሊት ቅቅቅ

አስካሪው ነኝ- የእናንተ ፍራሽ አዳሽ
ለፍራሹ ምረቃ እናትህን ፍራሹ ላይ ደሽዳሽ :P

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 12:25

Good ወሽዬ

You know who you are :P puzzinet (ወሼዬ) ከች አልሽ ስምሽ ሲጠራ:: I thought you were in slaughter house.

Now the folks in video are not Eritreans. They are your agameWoch posing as Eritreans. When the sh!t hit the fan, they start crying not to go back to wuqro. The misery land. The true Eritreans those who returned are at home, in Eritrea. :P

Exposed!!!

present wrote:

Look at them on ER!!

Your type of evil/snake mentality brought them all this mess. You don't have the history. Nobody respects you

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 14 Jun 2019, 14:28

pushkin wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 12:20
present wrote:

Look at them on ER!!

It is very fascinating. Have you noticed how the man ( towards the end of the video ) used the word " tewasawise " ? Instead of saying " kab tgray wexa'i tenqasaQise ayfelTn " he said .....tewasawise !

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 15:47

እነዚህ ናቸው እንግዲህ ኢትዬጵያን ሲጥ አድርገው ደቼ ያስበሏት :: በውሽት ተራራውን አንቀጥቅጠው .. 3 ጊዜ ትበላለህ የተባለው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝቡ በቀን አንድ እንጀራ አሮበት በጠኔ ሲታሽ ..

pushkin wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 12:20
present wrote:

Look at them on ER!!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 18:12

Just like this video, ወሽዬ and her like agameWoch used to laugh at all the suffering individuals/ migrants under nomads illiterate Libya were Eritreans. If you all remember the Lambadusa tragedies victims were Eritreans according to the woyanus and lots of Ethiopians. However it didn’t last bashing Eritrea and Eritreans till other tragedies happened to expose the realities by none other than isis. Almost all the victims were Ethiopians.... yes this one . They may Rest In Peace

The video posted by my ወሼ isn’t different than the above tragedies. Ethiopians are Eritreans when once they cross their borders. But ወሽዬ won’t get this because ወሽዬ sees ወሽዬ does.

I am just sayin

present wrote:

Look at them on ER!!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 18:21

ወሽዬ ለእርድ/ ለሽያጭ ተጭናስትወሰድ :P

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 18:27

ወሽዬ

Your sister ain’t maid but house pet? No one can get this low! Period!!.... ይህን ይዘሽ ነው ኤርትራ ላይ ልትሳለቅ እሚያምርሽ-- ወራዳ አድጊ

euroland

Post by euroland » 14 Jun 2019, 18:42

You called Wishiyee, she showed up in no time :lol:
How do you do that? I been begging her to talk to me, but she ignores me; what’s your secret. Like any b.tch,she seems to enjoy your spanking.
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 12:09
ዶላር የለም
ብር የለም
መብራት የለም
ኢንተርኔት የለም
እንጀራ የለም
እራት የለም
3 ጊዜ መብላት የለም

ቀደዳ ሞልቷ
ውሽት ሞልቷል
ጉራ በባዶ ቂጥ ሞልቷል

መፍትሄው- ኤርትራ ኢትዬን ወራ ቅኝ ግዛት ማስገንባት አለባት --ከዛም ርዝራዥ ነቅዞችን እናበጥራቸው ነበር:: እንዴት ኢትዬ ትራባለች?

Woyanus [ deleted ] Ethiopia till not to stand by its two feet’s. Folks like “ethioash” economists led Ethiopia to eat dust. As I always say IQ matters to develop nation.

ተስፋም የለሽ!!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 23:26

Brother euroland,
I trained my ወሺዬ pretty good :P she knows the master. I am planning to open ወሼዎች ትሬኒንግ ሴንተር . What do you think?

euroland wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 18:42
How do you do that? I been begging her to talk to me, but she ignores me; what’s your secret. Like any b.tch,she seems to enjoy your spanking.
Fed_Up wrote:
ዶላር የለም
ብር የለም
መብራት የለም
ኢንተርኔት የለም
እንጀራ የለም
እራት የለም
3 ጊዜ መብላት የለም

ቀደዳ ሞልቷ
ውሽት ሞልቷል
ጉራ በባዶ ቂጥ ሞልቷል

ተስፋም የለሽ!!

euroland

Post by euroland » 14 Jun 2019, 23:36

Fed bro...
Usually, Wishiyee, being a very low IQ, she is a slow learner, but I have to give it to you for training her so well.... :lol:
It is a good idea to set up a training center for people like Wishiyee, they need it; I admire you for having abundant of patience though :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 23:26
Brother euroland,
I trained my ወሺዬ pretty good :P she knows the master. I am planning to open ወሼዎች ትሬኒንግ ሴንተር . What do you think?

euroland wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
ዶላር የለም
ብር የለም
መብራት የለም
ኢንተርኔት የለም
እንጀራ የለም
እራት የለም
3 ጊዜ መብላት የለም

ቀደዳ ሞልቷ
ውሽት ሞልቷል
ጉራ በባዶ ቂጥ ሞልቷል

ተስፋም የለሽ!!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Jun 2019, 00:47

euro bro,

Trust me I love it. He handed me the stick and I whip the crap out of his skinny agame arse. Best part is since he is ወሼ so that he doesn’t feel it. Enjoy taking the crap out of his poor low IQ mejelieee. :P

ዲቪ እኩል አረገን እንጂ እቺን አይነት የለየላት ፋራ ጠኒያም ወሼ አጋሜ ከኞች ጋር አፍ አትካፈትም ነበር:: :oops:

euroland wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 23:36
Fed bro...
Usually, Wishiyee, being a very low IQ, she is a slow learner, but I have to give it to you for training her so well.... :lol:
It is a good idea to set up a training center for people like Wishiyee, they need it; I admire you for having abundant of patience though :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 23:26
Brother euroland,

euroland wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
ዶላር የለም
ብር የለም
መብራት የለም
ኢንተርኔት የለም
እንጀራ የለም
እራት የለም
3 ጊዜ መብላት የለም

ቀደዳ ሞልቷ
ውሽት ሞልቷል
ጉራ በባዶ ቂጥ ሞልቷል

ተስፋም የለሽ!!