Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

The surprise element of the yiakil movement evaporated

Post by justo » 14 Jun 2019, 11:16

In the beginning, the yiakl movement took diaspora Eritreans by surprise. That element of surprise has now been expended and has totally evaporated.

Now that we are in a position to summarise, the yiakl movement had one victim, the Eritrean war hero historian general Wedi Efrem, but even Wedi Efrem survived their assassination attempt.

True Eritreans are now saying yiakl to Tigray, but if you ask me they should have said yiakl to Tigrai from the very beginning.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: The surprise element of the yiakil movement evaporated

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2019, 15:17

justo wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 11:16
In the beginning, the yiakl movement took diaspora Eritreans by surprise. That element of surprise has now been expended and has totally evaporated.

Now that we are in a position to summarise, the yiakl movement had one victim, the Eritrean war hero historian general Wedi Efrem, but even Wedi Efrem survived their assassination attempt.

True Eritreans are now saying yiakl to Tigray, but if you ask me they should have said yiakl to Tigrai from the very beginning.
Neska haqika ika,hezbi Eritrea bemnm aybetsehakan,I know Eritreans.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2019, 15:23

Interestingly we are not even thinking to encounter them as always do the earths shattering support to our government and selfless leaders. They are not worth to fight. But I like the so called “movement” which rather “woyanus money evaporators “ :P

So it’s not only they evaporated but woyanus hard loot cash money as well. :lol:

justo

Post by justo » 14 Jun 2019, 18:37

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 15:23
Interestingly we are not even thinking to encounter them as always do the earths shattering support to our government and selfless leaders. They are not worth to fight. But I like the so called “movement” which rather “woyanus money evaporators “ :P

So it’s not only they evaporated but woyanus hard loot cash money as well. :lol:
Brother Fed_Up you said it all!
The earth-shattering support that we have for our government. The "movement" is dead, and it needs to be buried.