Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dimetw

Ascari Eritrean history of prostitution

Post by dimetw » 14 Jun 2019, 09:11

Still Eritrean women $€>< workers from the Italian colonial era to the present mass migration of Eritrean people.
Eritrean population shrinkage by 10-15% grateful to his excellency ex prime minister of Ethiopia Melese Zenewi.
Majority of Eritrean women $exual related carriers.
Tegarus must sponsor Sudanese men to transmit diseases to Beniamir women
Ethiopia will take over Eritrea within 50 years.
That is all.

Kuasmeda

Re: Ascari Eritrean history of prostitution

Post by Kuasmeda » 14 Jun 2019, 09:23

THEE LOW IQ DEDEBIT GRADUATE! PROSTITUTION IS THE CULTURE OF ALL AGAME LADIES AND THIS IS WELL DOCUMENTED FROMN THE HISTORY OF ABASHAWIL ERITREA WHEN THEY WERE F"KED BY 25 CENTS or HIRKAM TO THE PRESEMT DAYS :lol: :lol: :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 09:45

That is the truth. Ascaris are the first prostitues in Africa. They started it 500 years ago when they first welcomed the Turks into their villages dancing

There is no surprise but you will see lots of evidences out there that Ascari men were renting thier wives to the Italian, Turk and Areb soldiers. I am sure I can find the links.

Well, they brought prostitution into Ethiopia.

Even a year ago, Israel sold them to Uganda for prostitution. They are the first in everything that is bad
They are the first Africans who were willingly be drawned into the Mediterranean Sea

They are the first Africans to get their kedneys ripped out by the arebs.

Every bad things that is shameful that they could have avoided had happened to them most of it before they joined Ethiopia. I am not talking about natural disasters or something of that nature. This is pure volunteer. Renting your wife to soldiers? :lol:

They are also the first hom0sexuals in Africa. The African h'omosexual I have ever saw was an Ascari. I am not posting their ga'y videos, you can find it on you tube

dimetw wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 09:11
Still Eritrean women $€>< workers from the Italian colonial era to the present mass migration of Eritrean people.
Eritrean population shrinkage by 10-15% grateful to his excellency ex prime minister of Ethiopia Melese Zenewi.
Majority of Eritrean women $exual related carriers.
Tegarus must sponsor Sudanese men to transmit diseases to Beniamir women
Ethiopia will take over Eritrea within 50 years.
That is all.
Last edited by present on 14 Jun 2019, 10:09, edited 1 time in total.

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 14 Jun 2019, 10:08

In the picture to the right is Present's Mom who made him to be abused by her customers. The picture shows when she returned back to Addis Ababa during the independence of Eritrea which didn't allow her to do her business with 25 cents.

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 10:11

:lol: :lol: :lol: the truth hurts, right? I am not interested in lying. I tell who you are, there is nothing wrong with it. Don't be angry Ascari

pushkin wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 10:08
In the picture to the right is Present's Mom who made him to be abused by her customers. The picture shows when she returned back to Addis Ababa during the independence of Eritrea which didn't allow her to do her business with 25 cents.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2019, 10:50

Your stupidity, hurts. There's zero truth, in what you say.
present wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 10:11
:lol: :lol: :lol: the truth hurts, right? I am not interested in lying. I tell who you are, there is nothing wrong with it. Don't be angry Ascari

pushkin wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 10:08

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2019, 10:58

These, made those human donkeys they didn't kill, run with their tails in between their legs:

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 11:20

They are esayas's bi'tches :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know everything, buddy.

They are still Esu's bi'tches in sawa

Well, show me a picture of ascari women before they were esu's bi'tchs.

Show me picture from 50 or 200 or 500 years ago when they were being rented. I have some :lol:

You know I tell truth. You know I don't lie. I have all the evidences. Plus, everybody knows, nothing is new. You were trying to cover up your horrible history but naa :lol: