Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethwar
Member
Posts: 478
Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 23:01

Oromo vs Eritrea: The battle that we have been waiting for

Post by Ethwar » 17 May 2019, 22:02

These two faced each two times and the Oromos claimed victory twice but the Oromos and Eritreans never once faced each other head-on. I know without a doubt the brave Oromo people can do what the stup.id Agame traitors and Amhara cowards couldn't do and that's defeat the ascaris. If there's any ethnic that can conquer Eritrea it would be the Oromos.


The bad news is that Oromos don't want to conquer Eritrea.


Where are our Oromo brothers in this forum?


Why don't you guys not want to conquer Eritrea, think about the beautiful Oromia + Assab. I think Assab should be given to Oromos and not Afars, Afars are useless and can't protect their lands from the habesha land-grabbers.


How did these two fight?

The war of Adwa!

The brave Oromos vs the Italian ascaris.
The war of 1998-2000: The comeback of Oromo generals and the defeat of ascaris before the Agames betrayed Ethiopia.



Let's talk about this battle.


This battle will be led by two experienced generals.

Gen. Balcha Debele
Gen. Kemal Gelchu

vs the ascari general

Gen. Philipos Woldeyohannes


Two brave men who faced ascaris and beat them.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10011
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Oromo vs Eritrea: The battle that we have been waiting for

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 22:07

Ethwar wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:02
These two faced each two times and the Oromos claimed victory twice but the Oromos and Eritreans never once faced each other head-on. I know without a doubt the brave Oromo people can do what the stup.id Agame traitors and Amhara cowards couldn't do and that's defeat the ascaris. If there's any ethnic that can conquer Eritrea it would be the Oromos.


The bad news is that Oromos don't want to conquer Eritrea.


Where are our Oromo brothers in this forum?


Why don't you guys not want to conquer Eritrea, think about the beautiful Oromia + Assab. I think Assab should be given to Oromos and not Afars, Afars are useless and can't protect their lands from the habesha land-grabbers.


How did these two fight?

The war of Adwa!

The brave Oromos vs the Italian ascaris.
The war of 1998-2000: The comeback of Oromo generals and the defeat of ascaris before the Agames betrayed Ethiopia.



Let's talk about this battle.


This battle will be led by two experienced generals.

Gen. Balcha Debele
Gen. Kemal Gelchu

vs the ascari general

Gen. Philipos Woldeyohannes


Two brave men who faced ascaris and beat them.
The poor Goba aka Mahlana is having a bad dream.
Listen agame. You were brought to menelik palace on the shoulder of Eritreans. From and on, let alone to be in menelik palace, no tigrian is going to step his foot in the garden which surround the palace

Dani_Wako
Member
Posts: 88
Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 15:16

Re: Oromo vs Eritrea: The battle that we have been waiting for

Post by Dani_Wako » 17 May 2019, 22:08

Idiot.

you have nothing to do but write a crap, and make the forum useless.

Ethwar
Member
Posts: 478
Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 23:01

Re: Oromo vs Eritrea: The battle that we have been waiting for

Post by Ethwar » 17 May 2019, 22:12

Dani_Wako wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:08
Idiot.

you have nothing to do but write a crap, and make the forum useless.
Listen up ascari, we can unleash the Oromo warriors on you. We can make a deal that benefits Ethiopia and Oromia as a whole and here's the deal. Oromia f Afar region and Assab. This means Assab and Afar become part of Oromia, therefore Oromos would have a reason to go to war with Eritrea.


Do you think Oromos will continue being your friends after we show them the map of Oromia Assab zone.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10011
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Oromo vs Eritrea: The battle that we have been waiting for

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 22:20

Ethwar wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:12
Dani_Wako wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:08
Idiot.

you have nothing to do but write a crap, and make the forum useless.
Listen up ascari, we can unleash the Oromo warriors on you. We can make a deal that benefits Ethiopia and Oromia as a whole and here's the deal. Oromia f Afar region and Assab. This means Assab and Afar become part of Oromia, therefore Oromos would have a reason to go to war with Eritrea.


Do you think Oromos will continue being your friends after we show them the map of Oromia Assab zone.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goba aka Mahlana
What happened to the so called Alpha and omega of the horn of africa tigrians :mrgreen: did they realize at last that they are a lapdog :mrgreen:

LeeVanCliff
Member
Posts: 544
Joined: 14 Nov 2013, 13:07

Re: Oromo vs Eritrea: The battle that we have been waiting for

Post by LeeVanCliff » 17 May 2019, 23:29

Poor Agame....always you want someone to fight for you. This demonstrates the truth Agames are cowards. It reminds me when I used to chase the filthy cactus sellers and beggars from our street in Asmara as a teenager😁😁😁. Grown up Agame men used to run when they see me at that time 14 years old😁😁😁😁😁
Filthy Agame.....
Btw The game is Over😁😁😁😁😁

present
Member+
Posts: 8457
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Oromo vs Eritrea: The battle that we have been waiting for

Post by present » 18 May 2019, 00:22

You can say whatever you want to tplf. Of course, I would not have a problem with that. The truth is Ethiopians took tplf to Minilks palace. The Gonderes and Oromos had more army fighting tplf than any other group. The truth should not be held back anymore. Time for the truth

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:07
Ethwar wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:02
These two faced each two times and the Oromos claimed victory twice but the Oromos and Eritreans never once faced each other head-on. I know without a doubt the brave Oromo people can do what the stup.id Agame traitors and Amhara cowards couldn't do and that's defeat the ascaris. If there's any ethnic that can conquer Eritrea it would be the Oromos.


The bad news is that Oromos don't want to conquer Eritrea.


Where are our Oromo brothers in this forum?


Why don't you guys not want to conquer Eritrea, think about the beautiful Oromia + Assab. I think Assab should be given to Oromos and not Afars, Afars are useless and can't protect their lands from the habesha land-grabbers.


How did these two fight?

The war of Adwa!

The brave Oromos vs the Italian ascaris.
The war of 1998-2000: The comeback of Oromo generals and the defeat of ascaris before the Agames betrayed Ethiopia.



Let's talk about this battle.


This battle will be led by two experienced generals.

Gen. Balcha Debele
Gen. Kemal Gelchu

vs the ascari general

Gen. Philipos Woldeyohannes


Two brave men who faced ascaris and beat them.
The poor Goba aka Mahlana is having a bad dream.
Listen agame. You were brought to menelik palace on the shoulder of Eritreans. From and on, let alone to be in menelik palace, no tigrian is going to step his foot in the garden which surround the palace

Democrat
Member
Posts: 896
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Re: Oromo vs Eritrea: The battle that we have been waiting for

Post by Democrat » 18 May 2019, 08:42

Ethwar wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:02
These two faced each two times and the Oromos claimed victory twice but the Oromos and Eritreans never once faced each other head-on. I know without a doubt the brave Oromo people can do what the stup.id Agame traitors and Amhara cowards couldn't do and that's defeat the ascaris. If there's any ethnic that can conquer Eritrea it would be the Oromos.

The bad news is that Oromos don't want to conquer Eritrea.


Where are our Oromo brothers in this forum?


Why don't you guys not want to conquer Eritrea, think about the beautiful Oromia + Assab. I think Assab should be given to Oromos and not Afars, Afars are useless and can't protect their lands from the habesha land-grabbers.


How did these two fight?

The war of Adwa!

The brave Oromos vs the Italian ascaris.
The war of 1998-2000: The comeback of Oromo generals and the defeat of ascaris before the Agames betrayed Ethiopia.



Let's talk about this battle.


This battle will be led by two experienced generals.

Gen. Balcha Debele
Gen. Kemal Gelchu

vs the ascari general

Gen. Philipos Woldeyohannes


Two brave men who faced ascaris and beat them.
We should Oromos if they want to liberate The Red Sea from Eritrea. The Red Sea belongs to Ethiopia. All the area South of The Mereb River should be under Ethiopia or Oromo or Amhara or Tigray. The Afar are nomads and cannot maintain over the c
ontrol of The Red Sea.

We could force Eritrea to pay compensation for illegally occupying The Red Sea, south of The Mereb River which should be under Ethiopia. TPLF id dead and The Tigrayans seem to be forgotten and occupied with other issues. An Oromo group could liberate Assab from Eritrea and we should support it.

Post Reply