Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethwar

What happened to ascaris under Italian rule: Join the discussion

Post by Ethwar » 17 May 2019, 21:57

Truthfully I think why ascaris hate Ethiopia and Ethiopians is what transpired under Italian rule. Remember the ascaris before the arrival of Italy were Abyssinian themselves. What I think happened is that Italian troops have tortured, raped and killed all ascaris into submission.

The real dark stories is what I want to talk about.

Remember the Italian motto in the war against Abbysinia. We are coming for our women, Italian troops were promised with women and land if they conquered however the Italian monkeys never ever conquered us proud indepdent Ethiopians but the Ethiopian conquered and made the Eritrean identity.

The questions is what happened?

Were Eritrean mothers and girls raped?
How were the ascaris tortured?
Were the men also sodomized by [deleted] Italian soldiers?

The deep hatred came after Italy colonized the ascaris and formed a new region now known as the Ascariland.

The war of Abyssinia and Italy had lots of Eritrean ascaris, how were these ascaris recruited?

Was tarik's grandmother raped by Italian soldier?

present
Member+

Re: What happened to ascaris under Italian rule: Join the discussion

Post by present » 18 May 2019, 12:04

100s of years of rapping, of course, changed them. They hate anything African now, they don't just hate only Ethiopians. Italy forced them to deny themselves and hate their kinds. Actually, they have been enslaved since the 15th century. What exactly did they do to them is a huge topic, it's well documented. Just imagine this- every Ascari man was forced to exit Asmera city by 5pm every day. Just imagine why they are full of hate now?

Ethwar wrote:
17 May 2019, 21:57
Truthfully I think why ascaris hate Ethiopia and Ethiopians is what transpired under Italian rule. Remember the ascaris before the arrival of Italy were Abyssinian themselves. What I think happened is that Italian troops have tortured, raped and killed all ascaris into submission.

The real dark stories is what I want to talk about.

Remember the Italian motto in the war against Abbysinia. We are coming for our women, Italian troops were promised with women and land if they conquered however the Italian monkeys never ever conquered us proud indepdent Ethiopians but the Ethiopian conquered and made the Eritrean identity.

The questions is what happened?

Were Eritrean mothers and girls raped?
How were the ascaris tortured?
Were the men also sodomized by [deleted] Italian soldiers?

The deep hatred came after Italy colonized the ascaris and formed a new region now known as the Ascariland.

The war of Abyssinia and Italy had lots of Eritrean ascaris, how were these ascaris recruited?

Was tarik's grandmother raped by Italian soldier?