Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Telomerase
Member
Posts: 873
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Telomerase » 17 May 2019, 18:22

Would have been consistent with hade libi hade hzbi our Eritrean martyrs died for. Now what we have is contradiction. We should not have a single political prisoner behind bars, yet we have too many heroes to count locked in prison, disparred from celebrating our independence day. Instead of developing the grassroots, we have left the grass to rot. We live on the busiest and prosperous maritime traffic yet we lack long term blueprint to take advantage of it. Nobody says it is going to be easy, but we should not fail for the lack of trying. Ya, the loud mouthes keep us in line yet the powerful powers of the past couldn't do. What happened to Eritrea ?

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6001
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 May 2019, 18:26

Political ....what ? Our government is extremely kind. Treason should never be handled the way that is being handled by the the Eritrean government.

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 873
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Telomerase » 17 May 2019, 18:37

Ape,

Agame, you wouldn't know the definition of treason if it hits you between your eyes. :lol: :lol: Now, no one is treasonous unless a due process takes place, and justice is delivered based on the highest law of the land, meaning the Constitution, otherwise, who will be guilty of treason when history proves otherwise.
Last edited by Telomerase on 17 May 2019, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6892
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Misraq » 17 May 2019, 18:40

Telomerase wrote:
17 May 2019, 18:22
Would have been consistent with hade libi hade hzbi our Eritrean martyrs died for. Now what we have is contradiction. We should not have a single political prisoner behind bars, yet we have too many heroes to count locked in prison, disparred from celebrating our independence day. Instead of developing the grassroots, we have left the grass to rot. We live on the busiest and prosperous maritime traffic yet we lack long term blueprint to take advantage of it. Nobody says it is going to be easy, but we should not fail for the lack of trying. Ya, the loud mouthes keep us in line yet the powerful powers of the past couldn't do. What happened to Eritrea ?

I think you are agame. Lol

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13589
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2019, 18:40

Telomerase wrote:
17 May 2019, 18:22
Would have been consistent with hade libi hade hzbi our Eritrean martyrs died for. Now what we have is contradiction. We should not have a single political prisoner behind bars, yet we have too many heroes to count locked in prison, disparred from celebrating our independence day. Instead of developing the grassroots, we have left the grass to rot. We live on the busiest and prosperous maritime traffic yet we lack long term blueprint to take advantage of it. Nobody says it is going to be easy, but we should not fail for the lack of trying. Ya, the loud mouthes keep us in line yet the powerful powers of the past couldn't do. What happened to Eritrea ?
Those behind bar are the one they tried to undo the independence thousands heroes died for. In fact our martyrs are smiling what happened to them.

So we should adhere the trisoners vs. political prisoners. It applies to those who were clapping and lobbying to the lowest all all lowest woyanus to overthrow Eritrea’s regime and installed pro woyanus regime in Eritrea. Eritrea ‘s government is in the strongest position ever and need neither any dialogue nor reconciliation with this pathetic entities. Period!!

With this people? Not in thousands years. They are liability to Eritrea and Eritreans existence.



Happy Independence Day deki Ereye.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 17 May 2019, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 873
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Telomerase » 17 May 2019, 18:44

Fed Up,

Then, why not give them justice through the court of law. Detain them forever, what are you afraid of ? This is 21st century !! :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13589
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2019, 18:47

Telomerase wrote:
17 May 2019, 18:44
Fed Up,

Then, why not give them justice through the court of law. Detain them forever, what are you afraid of ? This is 21st century !! :lol:
They were in army which they weren’t civilians. therefore, the marshal law applied on them. Actually they should be greatfull Eritrea’s law has no capital punishment. they only got 22 years in house arrest inside villas. You can’t get such treatment to the treason crime against the nation in any part of the world. It weighs because of their prior contribution for independence struggle. Otherwise they would have get life sentence.

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6001
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 May 2019, 18:54

ጤሎ !

ሓንጎልካ ብቀደሙ ጽቡቕ ይሰርሕ ኣይነበረን ሕጂ ድማ ብሰንኪ ጾም ብዝያዳ ደኺሙ ኣሎ ! :lol: :lol: እንታይ ኰንካ ከም ከልቢ ትናኸስ ?

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 873
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Telomerase » 17 May 2019, 19:03

Fed Up,

You are not even confident of your trumped up charges ? Kangaroo court ? Well, if you lack constitution then you can't charge them, can you. BTW, most of them are civilians. They were serving the civilian government. History will judge you. The whole world already knows you. Like I said, this is 21st century.

eden
Member+
Posts: 5055
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 19:17

In principle, we should celebrate independence day whether we have just or unjust government.

However, the whole idea of independence is tricky for two reasons. This is because the concept nation (country) is tricky. What's the point of putting Afar and Tegarus into separation accross international lines? This unnatrally divides communities. Secondly, Ethiopia with over a hundred million souls lost its last access points to the outside world. This guarantees permanent insecurity.

So what are we celebrating really? fragmented communities and insecurity?

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1182
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by eritrea » 17 May 2019, 19:41

Telomerase wrote:
17 May 2019, 18:22
Would have been consistent with hade libi hade hzbi our Eritrean martyrs died for. Now what we have is contradiction. We should not have a single political prisoner behind bars, yet we have too many heroes to count locked in prison, disparred from celebrating our independence day. Instead of developing the grassroots, we have left the grass to rot. We live on the busiest and prosperous maritime traffic yet we lack long term blueprint to take advantage of it. Nobody says it is going to be easy, but we should not fail for the lack of trying. Ya, the loud mouthes keep us in line yet the powerful powers of the past couldn't do. What happened to Eritrea ?
Dear Telomerase,

Life is always a struggle dear bro. With life I mean, in private or society in general. And new time brings new challenges, new victories and new heroes and new traitors as well. But no matter what, we should always remember that in the mideast of darkness we have to keep live a bright light of hope and expectations. We should not swim in our hardship and troubles. Independence day celebration should be one of this days. Because it is a celebration of past achievement that everyone of us are very much proud of. And it is our bright light that no one should darken at any time.

But this is not in anyway to condone, the colossal mismanagement and malignant
system that are driving our people into the brink of extinction. Every one knows about this. Except probably some embassy employees in the US and elsewhere outside.

Just imagine, as we speak, if the holies of the holy institution in Eritrea is doomed to end up to become a playground for power hungry dirty souls in order to have innocent people on throughs of each other. What the government is doing to achieve the same goal in other area's is not that hard to imagine period.
eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:17
However, the whole idea of independence is tricky for two reasons. This is because the concept nation (country) is tricky. What's the point of putting Afar and Tegarus into separation accross international lines? This unnatrally divides communities. Secondly, Ethiopia with over a hundred million souls lost its last access points to the outside world. This guarantees permanent insecurity.

So what are we celebrating really? fragmented communities and insecurity?
hmmm.....stay where you are.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13589
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2019, 19:41

AgameW,

You cannot discuss about Djibouti. Ethiopia has a legal right to request Djibouti back. We will leave the issue to Ethiopia government and the French government. This topic is about Eritrea by Eritreans to Eritreans.

አትዘባርቅ

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:17
In principle, we should celebrate independence day whether we have just or unjust government.

However, the whole idea of independence is tricky for two reasons. This is because the concept nation (country) is tricky. What's the point of putting Afar and Tegarus into separation accross international lines? This unnatrally divides communities. Secondly, Ethiopia with over a hundred million souls lost its last access points to the outside world. This guarantees permanent insecurity.

So what are we celebrating really? fragmented communities and insecurity?

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 6001
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 May 2019, 19:56

ዓዋን ድሩዕ - ስድራይ ሂወቱ ካብ ደርጊ ዘድሓንዎ - ሕቖ ትግርኛ ክስበር ኣለዎ ኢሉ ተዛሪቡ ። ካቶሊክ እንተ ኾነስ ካብ ትግርኛ ዝወጸ መሲልዎ ! ወይ ጉድ !!

eden
Member+
Posts: 5055
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 20:01

fendadaw,

you just mentioned about treason. Isayas arrested politicians that struggled with him all his life and shut down newspapers. He doesn't like it but he felt he had to. So the insecurity I'm refering to is not hypothetical. It already happened and it's happening. Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Fed_Up wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:41
In principle, we should celebrate independence day whether we have just or unjust government.

However, the whole idea of independence is tricky for two reasons. This is because the concept nation (country) is tricky. What's the point of putting Afar and Tegarus into separation accross international lines? This unnatrally divides communities. Secondly, Ethiopia with over a hundred million souls lost its last access points to the outside world. This guarantees permanent insecurity.

So what are we celebrating really? fragmented communities and insecurity?

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1182
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by eritrea » 17 May 2019, 20:13

Abe Abraham wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:56
ዓዋን ድሩዕ - ስድራይ ሂወቱ ካብ ደርጊ ዘድሓንዎ - ሕቖ ትግርኛ ክስበር ኣለዎ ኢሉ ተዛሪቡ ። ካቶሊክ እንተ ኾነስ ካብ ትግርኛ ዝወጸ መሲልዎ ! ወይ ጉድ !!
Where is your reference? Or did you just produced it by yourself.

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 873
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Telomerase » 17 May 2019, 21:39

Eden, agame bi-tch,

Qumal, Eritreans are discussing about their own affairs. Like brother Eritrea said, we have a lot to celebrate. Ethiopia has a lot what Eritrea doesn't and vice versa. Like every other sovereign country in the world, Eritrea is not obligated to give what is hers. Now, your qomal and deceiful behind is sandwiched like it should be. Shut your smelly agame mouth and let Eritreans converse in civility. :lol:

Hawzen
Member
Posts: 4434
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Hawzen » 17 May 2019, 21:54

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:17
In principle, we should celebrate independence day whether we have just or unjust government.

However, the whole idea of independence is tricky for two reasons. This is because the concept nation (country) is tricky. What's the point of putting Afar and Tegarus into separation accross international lines? This unnatrally divides communities. Secondly, Ethiopia with over a hundred million souls lost its last access points to the outside world. This guarantees permanent insecurity.

So what are we celebrating really? fragmented communities and insecurity?

Life must be getting harder and harder by the day in Mekelle, the Democratic Republic of Tigray.... As a desperate Agame that you are, I don't blame you for trying so hard to impress Ethiopians by posting none sense stuff but even Ethiopians don't really buy your crap....It looks like Tigray is not coming out of suffocation any time soon :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: I just hope your Idol Meles will come from a very long vacation in Brussels soon to solve everything the useless Tigray Republic has been going through :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy 28 Eritrean Independence Day..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

eden
Member+
Posts: 5055
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 21:57

Telomerase wrote:
17 May 2019, 21:39
Eritrea is not obligated to give what is hers
Well, we say that but they say at what point in history? In any case, as Eritreans, we need to see problems that are ahead and try to resolve them for our benefit and others. We can't afford to live in permanent insecurity that forces us to giveup parliament, media, courts etc etc. You say Isayas must release political prisoners but this is national security and he is not lying. We need to consider the needs of others around us or we risk status quo dictatorship.

HGDEF can not open up the political space you cry for because external entities will exploit it. The solution is we address the issue of external forces with the goal of making them disinterested in our internal affairs.
Last edited by eden on 17 May 2019, 22:05, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13589
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2019, 22:02

Asefendej lenchish.

Let Eritreans discuss about Eritrea’s matters. Zor bel.
eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 20:01
fendadaw,

you just mentioned about treason. Isayas arrested politicians that struggled with him all his life and shut down newspapers. He doesn't like it but he felt he had to. So the insecurity I'm refering to is not hypothetical. It already happened and it's happening. Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Fed_Up wrote:
17 May 2019, 19:41
In principle, we should celebrate independence day whether we have just or unjust government.

However, the whole idea of independence is tricky for two reasons. This is because the concept nation (country) is tricky. What's the point of putting Afar and Tegarus into separation accross international lines? This unnatrally divides communities. Secondly, Ethiopia with over a hundred million souls lost its last access points to the outside world. This guarantees permanent insecurity.

So what are we celebrating really? fragmented communities and insecurity?

Cowboy Humera
Member
Posts: 863
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:17

Re: Eritreans reconciliation day + independece day

Post by Cowboy Humera » 18 May 2019, 01:55

ኤርትራውያን ይስዕስዑ
ተጋሩ ደም ይነብዑ
ወይ ወስፋታም ግዜ፣ ወይ ወስፋታም ዕድል!
:evil: :evil:


Post Reply