Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethwar

The agame Meles Zenawi has been the biggest disaster for Ethiopia

Post by Ethwar » 17 May 2019, 16:46

The agame sabotaged Ethiopian army and landlocked Ethiopia.
2. The agame went to Europe and told them that Ethiopia will never use coal for energy when coal is cheap and always avaiable.

Guess the latest report.

Ethiopian dams don't have enough water to generate electricity.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told these idiots long time ago that this green energy nonsense the idiot Meles Zenawi and his TPLF monkeys signed up for was not going to work. Do you understand why Donald Trump pulled out of the Paris climate agreement, it was to protect American interest

Read the latest news.

The agames are the worst leaders Ethiopia has seen. The agame is simply a donkey that works for all of Ethiopia's enemies, there's no worse animal than the agame.

Very sad news.

Here is the link

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethi ... SKCN1SN29J

Selam/

Re: The agame Meles Zenawi has been the biggest disaster for Ethiopia

Post by Selam/ » 17 May 2019, 18:22

Sneaky Meles was not really serious about the agenda. He signed the agreement to get Europe’s money and recognition. While I agree that Woyane’s green energy project was a bullshit from the get go, I am all for a non-binding commitment to Green energy programs. Because people have been using green energy in Ethiopia for centuries. Upgrading it to a new frontier is all what’s needed. Trump abandoned the Paris protocol to protect what is already on the ground. Ethiopia still imports coal and don’t have its own mining even though there is abundant deposit out there. A blessing or a curse?
Ethwar wrote:
17 May 2019, 16:46
The agame sabotaged Ethiopian army and landlocked Ethiopia.
2. The agame went to Europe and told them that Ethiopia will never use coal for energy when coal is cheap and always avaiable.

Guess the latest report.

Ethiopian dams don't have enough water to generate electricity.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told these idiots long time ago that this green energy nonsense the idiot Meles Zenawi and his TPLF monkeys signed up for was not going to work. Do you understand why Donald Trump pulled out of the Paris climate agreement, it was to protect American interest

Read the latest news.

The agames are the worst leaders Ethiopia has seen. The agame is simply a donkey that works for all of Ethiopia's enemies, there's no worse animal than the agame.

Very sad news.

Here is the link

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethi ... SKCN1SN29J