Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethwar

The survival of Ethiopia depends on controlling the red-sea

Post by Ethwar » 17 May 2019, 16:30

Remember this isn't about ports, Ethiopia has lots of ports options from Kenya to Sudan. This isn't about ports but rather control and Ethiopia needs to control the red-sea. I don't care if we have to kill and wipe out 5 million ascaris, Ethiopians must stand up and fight for the red-sea and finish Eritrea. I want to see Eritrea burnt to the ground. We can't let 5 million ascaris hold the proud Ethiopian people hostage from reaching and controlling the red-sea.

Ethiopia will die without controlling the red-sea.

Do you know why USSR gave billions to Ethiopia in military aid?

The reason they gave us billions and helped build Derg was because the red-sea was important to USSR. The red-sea which the Shabian monkeys occupy is important peace of land.

1. If Ethiopia had control of the red-sea from Massawa to Assab then Ethiopia would be part of Middle East politics.
2. Ethiopia would be part of Saudi-Yemeni-UAE-Qatar politics.

What I'm trying to say is Ethiopians have to conquer shabia and annex back their lands. This has to be done at any cost, Shabia has to be slaughtered at any cost.

sesame

Re: The survival of Ethiopia depends on controlling the red-sea

Post by sesame » 17 May 2019, 16:41

Qomal,

ዕጉም፥ ገና ጨርቅኽን ከምትድርብያ ክንግብረክን ኢና፥፥

G

euroland

Re: The survival of Ethiopia depends on controlling the red-sea

Post by euroland » 17 May 2019, 17:39

Attention seeker Weyanew
How’s your coward TOLF leaders in Mekele?
Ethwar wrote:
17 May 2019, 16:30
Remember this isn't about ports, Ethiopia has lots of ports options from Kenya to Sudan. This isn't about ports but rather control and Ethiopia needs to control the red-sea. I don't care if we have to kill and wipe out 5 million ascaris, Ethiopians must stand up and fight for the red-sea and finish Eritrea. I want to see Eritrea burnt to the ground. We can't let 5 million ascaris hold the proud Ethiopian people hostage from reaching and controlling the red-sea.

Ethiopia will die without controlling the red-sea.

Do you know why USSR gave billions to Ethiopia in military aid?

The reason they gave us billions and helped build Derg was because the red-sea was important to USSR. The red-sea which the Shabian monkeys occupy is important peace of land.

1. If Ethiopia had control of the red-sea from Massawa to Assab then Ethiopia would be part of Middle East politics.
2. Ethiopia would be part of Saudi-Yemeni-UAE-Qatar politics.

What I'm trying to say is Ethiopians have to conquer shabia and annex back their lands. This has to be done at any cost, Shabia has to be slaughtered at any cost.