Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

[ሰበር ዜና] ኦነግ እንደልማዱ ባንክ ዘረፈ መንግስትም ፈጥኖ የሺሻ ሻጮችንና ተጠቃሚዎችን አሰረ

Post by Revelations » 13 May 2019, 09:41

የኢትዮጲያ "ጠንካራ መንግስት" ቀልድ አያውቅም እኮ!

ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትሩም የፀጥታ ጉዳዩንና የሕዝቡን ስጋት አስመልክቶ ለቀረበላቸው ጥያቄም "አምቦ ላይ አውቶቡስ አስቆማችሁ ብለን ሰው አንገልም" ሲሉ አላግጠዋል :: እንደልማዳቸው መሆኑም ይሰመርበት!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: [ሰበር ዜና] ኦነግ እንደልማዱ ባንክ ዘረፈ መንግስትም ፈጥኖ የሺሻ ሻጮችንና ተጠቃሚዎችን አሰረ

Post by Revelations » 15 May 2019, 07:43

Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 May 2019, 07:57

Meshrefet deployed Oromia police and Quero to intimidate and arrest 8,000 Addis Abeban youngsters on the last weekend alone. This is another major human rights violation perpetrated by this ligagam fagat son of Lucifer.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 15 May 2019, 08:39

Rev;

Your usual Oromophobia aside;

(1) - There is ZERO evidence that the so called bank looters are ethnic Oromos &/or members of the OLF though it has become fashionable that every habesha or other bank looters, criminals, murderes, etc, conveniently blame all their crimes on the hapless OLF &/or Oromos. Why would Oromos loot banks or other institutions that service their own communities?? ... If people/oromophobes have tangible & provable evidence, then they should provide it or shut the fu*ck-up!

(2) - ALL the preliminary investigations & reports gathered from locals in Wollega so far suggest that nearly all bank-lootings are the handy work of armed-gangs who've emanated from the millions of famine-stricken ethic Amhara/Wollo & ethnic Tigre habeshas settled in Wollega, Ilu-abba-bora, Jimma, Benishangul-Gumuz, Gambella by the super silly & mostly habesha Derg officials in mid-late 1980s ...

(3) - It is frustrating that the LESS THAN USELESS OROMIA GOVERNMENT can't even highlight this obvious & well-known fact! [i.e. habesha famine settlers & their descendants are doing nearly ALL of the bank-lootings & violent crimes in Wollega, Ilu-Aba-Bora, Gambela, Benishagule, etc!] ..

I wish the local governments in Oromia, Gambella, Benishangule, etc, take a BOLD action to send all these anti-Oromo, anti-Benishagule, anti-Gambella, etc, foreign settlers BACK to their homelands now full of milk & honey! :shock:

Nagaatti.

Nagaatti.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 15 May 2019, 12:27

yaballo wrote:
15 May 2019, 08:39
Rev;

No phobia of anyone except the terror that's unleashed on the people. I thank my family members who have lived in most parts of Ethiopia, have accepted others into the family that married to family members with open arms. My childhood experience is not limited to a village or only to a small group of people. Addis Ababan by birth but much wider experience by my family's and mine choice.

Yes, I have phobia of terrorism that's directed on innocent people and am allergic to government that mocks the suffering of the people by giving baseless excuses its failure to protect them!
Last edited by Revelations on 15 May 2019, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 May 2019, 12:34

Revelations wrote:
15 May 2019, 12:27
yaballo wrote:
Rev;

No phobia of anyone except the terror that's unleashed on the people. And yes, I have phobia of terrorism that's directed on innocent people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwOw7pHO7aQ

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 15 May 2019, 12:38

yaballo wrote:
Rev;

No phobia of anyone except the terror that's unleashed on the people. I thank my family members who have lived in most parts of Ethiopia, have accepted others into the family that married to family members with open arms. My childhood experience is not limited to a village or only to a small group of people. Addis Ababan by birth but much wider experience by my family's and mine choice.

Yes, I have phobia of terrorism that's directed on innocent people and am allergic to government that mocks the suffering of the people by giving baseless excuses its failure to protect them!
Last edited by Revelations on 15 May 2019, 12:39, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 May 2019, 12:38

Which banks were the target yesterday? :mrgreen: I am sure the spree won't stop sometime soon if what is alleged by General Kemal Geltu is to be true. :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 May 2019, 13:04

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 May 2019, 12:38
Which banks were the target yesterday? :mrgreen: I am sure the spree won't stop sometime soon if what is alleged by General Kemal Geltu is to be true. :lol:
it doesnt matter they all have no security camera.... they are all idiot .. they make 100 million birr profit and they dont want to spend 1000 dollar for security camera

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 May 2019, 13:14

Ethoash wrote:
15 May 2019, 13:04
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
it doesnt matter they all have no security camera.... they are all idiot .. they make 100 million birr profit and they dont want to spend 1000 dollar for security camera
Ethioash,

It ain't about lack of resources that prohibited them from having a robust security system in place. It rather is done by design. How would you, otherwise justify the millions of dollar worth of gold daylight robbery from the Nation bank and, no one is yet to be hold responsible?

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 15 May 2019, 13:28

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

OK ... you see that statement as a bit a of joke - don't you, a useless negro boy? ... But, has it occurred to you that the "ethnic bank looters" might be thinking that their communities have been looted for so long in the name of the vague interests of Ethiopia such as benefiting the totally anti-Ethiopian banda/enemy tribes such as Tigres & Eritreans but with ZERO - or totally negative - benefit to them? ...

The point is: if Oromos, Afars, Somalis, Afars, Sidamas, Konsos, Gamos, etc, looted the so called "Ethiopian banks" near them; assume that they might be doing so to reclaim "their share" of resources their own communities put into those banks! ...

But, so far, there is ZERO proof to suggest native southern tribes such as the Oromos, Shanqillas, Sidamas, Somalis, etc, have looted banks as most of the preliminary evidences point to elements of colonist settler-habesha communities in these southern regions as bank looters.

That is why many southern Ethiopians want their taxes & finances COMPLETELY SEPARATED FROM THAT OF NORTHERN ETHIOPIANS! ... CAPITO DOMA RAS MONO? ... Unlikely but one can still try ... :shock:

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 May 2019, 14:56

yaballo wrote:
15 May 2019, 13:28
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

OK ... you see that statement as a bit a of joke - don't you, a useless negro boy? ... But, has it occurred to you that the "ethnic bank looters" might be thinking that their communities have been looted for so long in the name of the vague interests of Ethiopia such as benefiting the totally anti-Ethiopian banda/enemy tribes such as Tigres & Eritreans but with ZERO - or totally negative - benefit to them? ...

The point is: if Oromos, Afars, Somalis, Afars, Sidamas, Konsos, Gamos, etc, looted the so called "Ethiopian banks" near them; assume that they might be doing so to reclaim "their share" of resources their own communities put into those banks! ...

But, so far, there is ZERO proof to suggest native southern tribes such as the Oromos, Shanqillas, Sidamas, Somalis, etc, have looted banks as most of the preliminary evidences point to elements of colonist settler-habesha communities in these southern regions as bank looters.

That is why many southern Ethiopians want their taxes & finances COMPLETELY SEPARATED FROM THAT OF NORTHERN ETHIOPIANS! ... CAPITO DOMA RAS MONO? ... Unlikely but one can still try ... :shock:

Yaballo,

First of, your posts are always the most entertaining for their uncompromising nature and the pictures that you dig out to support your posts... :mrgreen: I always laugh reading your hardheaded hits. :lol: You play no sneaky ..like the TPLF snakes. The few times you tried, they were just not indicative of your talent.

Regarding the communities who have been looted by the TPLF barons, I do agree with your point. However, I do not encourage or support the remedial action that are being taken by OLF ragtag army or OPDO operatives disguised as OLF, as claimed by General Kemal Geltu . Two wrongs don't make a right. I am not of the opinion that it was the people of Tigrai who have been plundering the country bone dry, it rather was TPLF and its tentacles who happen sadly to be from all tribes.

The robberies didn't stop at CBE, it was also extended to Oromia Bank. Unless checked, it will continue to come to your tukul and digg out your savings from under your medeb... :mrgreen:

I am confident that you will continue to punch the sellouts hard on the nose and knock them outta their unhinged egos. I am also hopeful that you will one day fight for the the Ethiopia that will treat its citizens with equity and justice regardless of individuals ethnic background.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 May 2019, 15:47

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 May 2019, 14:56

That is why many southern Ethiopians want their taxes & finances COMPLETELY SEPARATED FROM THAT OF NORTHERN ETHIOPIANS! ... CAPITO DOMA RAS MONO? ... Unlikely but one can still try ...
WHAT IS TO BE DONE?

What should "colonist settler-habesha communities in these southern regions as bank looters" do?

As yaballo is insinuating from his ivory tower that "native southern tribes such as the Oromos, Shanqillas, Sidamas, Somalis, etc," are innocent by standers, maybe we can learn something from the following video from India what to do with them.

An ancient indigenous tribe is on the verge of extinction in India's Andaman Islands. Habitat loss, disease and exploitation could wipe out the 400-strong Jarawa tribe, who still hunt using bows and arrows.

Lapses in policing and continued activity by tour operators, who encourage 'human safaris' where Jarawa women and children have in the past performed for tourists, are partly to blame for jeopardising the tribe's existence.

Many activists want to close the main road into the tribal reserve to protect the tribe from further interaction with the outside world, but it is a lifeline providing food and work for the island's 600,000 inhabitants.

To include or isolate?

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 16 May 2019, 00:06

Za-Ilmaknun wrote: ... I am also hopeful that you will one day fight for the the Ethiopia that will treat its citizens with equity and justice regardless of individuals ethnic background.

Za-Ilmaknun; my brother;

Thanks. Of course I'll hope for a better Ethiopia that treats not just ALL its people but ALL its animals equally, justly & decently. Mind you, if Ethiopia has had to choose between its 'human beasts' & 'animal beasts', I'll advise her to choose the latter for the reasons you can easily guess - SMILE. :mrgreen:

It is my belief to try to put EMPATHY before NATIONALITY/TRIBE, IDEOLOGICAL-POLITICAL beliefs, etc. Often I find it strange how Ethiopians in general & our Eritrean brothers in particular try to defend their country - or a leader - against terrible cases of atrocities committed by their country or its leader/s.

Loving Eritrea as a country or its leader doesn't have to blind one against the atrocities of its founding leader aka Isayas Afeworki.

Our life experiences often contribute to our attitude towards issues you mentioned such as viewing a human condition with empathy, equity & a sense of justice.

Nagatti/be cher.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 May 2019, 14:56
yaballo wrote:
15 May 2019, 13:28
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

Yaballo,

First of, your posts are always the most entertaining for their uncompromising nature and the pictures that you dig out to support your posts... :mrgreen: I always laugh reading your hardheaded hits. :lol: You play no sneaky ..like the TPLF snakes. The few times you tried, they were just not indicative of your talent.

Regarding the communities who have been looted by the TPLF barons, I do agree with your point. However, I do not encourage or support the remedial action that are being taken by OLF ragtag army or OPDO operatives disguised as OLF, as claimed by General Kemal Geltu . Two wrongs don't make a right. I am not of the opinion that it was the people of Tigrai who have been plundering the country bone dry, it rather was TPLF and its tentacles who happen sadly to be from all tribes.

The robberies didn't stop at CBE, it was also extended to Oromia Bank. Unless checked, it will continue to come to your tukul and digg out your savings from under your medeb... :mrgreen:

I am confident that you will continue to punch the sellouts hard on the nose and knock them outta their unhinged egos. I am also hopeful that you will one day fight for the the Ethiopia that will treat its citizens with equity and justice regardless of individuals ethnic background.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2019, 13:32

realbull

ትዝ ይልሀል የኦነግ ስራዊቶች ምግብ ይሻሻልልን ሲሉ ፣ ያሾፍክባቸው ግዜ የተስጣቸውን ይብሉ ብለህ ያላገጥክባቸው ግዜ ምንድነው ያልኩህ እነዚህ የታጠቁ መግደል የለመዱ ስዎችን ነገር ባንፈልግ ምግባቸውን ብናሻሽልላቸው፣ ጥያቄያቸውንም በአግባቡ መልስን ገንዘብም ስጥተን አደራጅተናቸው ወድ ብሔረስቡ ይመለሱ እሱ ነው ርካሹ መንገድ ብዬ ነበር። ያለበለዝያ ግን ኦኖጎች ችግር እንደሚያመጡብን በደንብ ነግሬህ ነበር ። አንተ ግን የምትፈልገው የቀን ቀኑን ወሬ ማናፈስ ነው ጠለቅ አርገህ ማይት ችሎታ ያለህም አይመስለኝም ።።። እነዚህ ኦኖጎች ባንክ ብቻ አይደለም እኮ የሚዘርፉት አካባቢውን በጥርጣሬ እንቅልፍ ያሳጣሉ ማነው ልብ ያለው ሚሊዬን ብር ኢንቨስትመት የሚያረገው ። ይህ ደግሞ የኢኮኖሚ ችግር ያመጣል ብዙ ስራ ፈት ማለት ኦነግ ብዙ ምልምል አገኘ ማለት ነው። እነሱን ለማቆም ደግሞ ጦርነት ልንጅምር ነው ይህ ማለት ደግሞ ኢኮኖሚውን እንክትክቱን ያውጣል የስራ ፈቱን በአስር እጥፍ ይጨምራል በኦነግ እጅ ወድቕህ ማለት ነው። ማቆምያ የለውም እሽክርክሪቱ።

እሁንም ቢሆን በዜዴ የድሮ የኦሮም ታጋዬችን ቤት ስጥቶ ስራ አስልጠነው እራሳቸውን የሚችሉበትን መንገድ መፈለግ ነው። ይህ ድግሞ በአስር እጥፍ ማባዛት ነው ለሁሉም እንዲዳረስ ይህ ከሆነ OLF OLD ARMY will have something to lose hence they will not risk everything hence they will be good standing society member ... u use economy and smart to stop this madness not politics if u try to play politics to show other how evil olf is u will lose ....