Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 20167
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

[PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Revelations » 17 Apr 2019, 13:05










Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 22361
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: [PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Degnet » 17 Apr 2019, 15:41

Where are the others,why are they not saying some thing,Atsebi/Womberta are historically places from Enderta/hager endelelachew bezih ewku/ewnetegna manenet Yale’s sew Endertawi becha new

Cowboy Humera
Member
Posts: 993
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:17

Re: [PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Cowboy Humera » 17 Apr 2019, 15:47

They chose death in the Red Sea than enjoying the robust democracy in our country Tigrai. We TPLF human rights activists from Adwa cannot defend their actions that led to their deaths.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13947
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: [PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Apr 2019, 16:00

Cowboy Humera wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 15:47
They chose death in the Red Sea than enjoying the robust democracy in our country Tigrai. We TPLF human rights activists from Adwa cannot defend their actions that led to their deaths.
I thought Awash river is dangerous than Red Sea. They may RIP. Adwa gangs have blood on their hand. Gone the day the deaths of agameWoch death claiming are Eritreans.

Cowboy Humera
Member
Posts: 993
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:17

Re: [PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Cowboy Humera » 17 Apr 2019, 23:05

My TPLF democratic government is planning to buy 10 Boeing 737 to safely transport our Tegaru refugees to Yemen and other countries. We are solution oriented people. The money we earn from ticket sales will go towards developing our beautiful town of Adwa. It is a win win situation for us residents of Adwa and the gullible refugees from Tembien and Enderta. :mrgreen:

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 5612
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: [PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Abdelaziz » 17 Apr 2019, 23:09

Hawazen, you just responded to my demand to change your nick to humoracowgirl or meron, seems you are now ready to squat on my turgid manpole. I wean it on you, I wanna fo:ck you like a pro bi;tch , meta-Hollywood style, till you grow big boobs and a huge ti"t.

Cowboy Humera
Member
Posts: 993
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:17

Re: [PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Cowboy Humera » 17 Apr 2019, 23:53

Anyone who leaves my democratic republic of greater Tigrai illegally is breaking the law of our land. We Digital Weyane are a nation of laws. My people of Adwa are law abiding citizens. I left my country Tigrai from the Shemelba refugee camp legally with a UNHCR passport. I didn't break my country Tigrai's laws. The gullible people of Tembien and Enderta need to learn from me the gladiator from Adwa. :mrgreen:

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 640
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: [PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Apr 2019, 01:40

Agame Awash,

The mass exodus of your Tigray people which you attempted to cover up by fabricating stories about Eritreans, was all in vain. We knew it all along that it was your own Tigray people who were dying by the tens of thousands while crossing the sea, but we watched closely as your inferiority complex consumed much of its host, turning you into a zombie, a stateless zombie i.e. :oops:

Cowboy Humera wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 23:05
My TPLF democratic government is planning to buy 10 Boeing 737 to safely transport our Tegaru refugees to Yemen and other countries. We are solution oriented people. The money we earn from ticket sales will go towards developing our beautiful town of Adwa. It is a win win situation for us residents of Adwa and the gullible refugees from Tembien and Enderta. :mrgreen:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 1828
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: [PHOTO] አፅቢ ከተማ በባሕር ሰምጠው የሞቱትን ልጆቿን ዘክራለች

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2019, 06:46

Please shut the fvck up, you sound like an absolute moron.
Cowboy Humera wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 23:53
Anyone who leaves my democratic republic of greater Tigrai illegally is breaking the law of our land. We Digital Weyane are a nation of laws. My people of Adwa are law abiding citizens. I left my country Tigrai from the Shemelba refugee camp legally with a UNHCR passport. I didn't break my country Tigrai's laws. The gullible people of Tembien and Enderta need to learn from me the gladiator from Adwa. :mrgreen:

Post Reply