Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Look what i found about "hero" haji musa and other sellouts

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Apr 2019, 05:42

[Youtube]
[/youtube]

2:52
It turns out aldia high school was supported and financed by Saudi Arabia. Now, given, it was supported by takfiri or wahabist Saudis, what was substance of their education? were the students taught to hate their kufar neighbours ?

I remember vivdly when the squirrell looking old man shej musa died, there were some teret teret coming not only from the jeberti but also self claimed democratic movements lead by ykaalo gebre selasie (self claimed kentiba of seraye) who wore jalabiya to emulate the jebe and stated, we are all jeberti :mrgreen: . And there were also another nutcase aregai hagos aka the Bull from hazemo or the man who take a sh$t with his mouth :mrgreen: who made our eat deaf by claiming "abona shejk musa, abona shejk musa" is an example on which we should follow. The question is, example in what? Been a stooge or a house negro.?

Rebranding Eritrea as an arab and muslim country by some sellouts,
[Youtube]
[/youtube]

[Youtube]
[/youtube]

Deki Gerhi leba always say, we are 50 50 but here is some one claiming Eritrea is at least 75% muslim and 25% Christians. Far fetched claim which is often repeated in different circles. If the statistics is correct, where is their Deeds?

Zack

Re: Look what i found about "hero" haji musa and other sellouts

Post by Zack » 17 Apr 2019, 06:05

Is haji muse a jeberti or a lowland tigre. And what is the percentage of jeberti in Eritrea.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Apr 2019, 08:10

Zack wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 06:05
Is haji muse a jeberti or a lowland tigre. And what is the percentage of jeberti in Eritrea.

Dr Zackovich
He was one of the Yene telecha jeberti. The other two are lowlanders

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 09:00

There are two major religions in Eritrea, Christianity and Islam. However, the number of adherents is subject to debate. In 2010, the United States Department of State (USDoS) (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... t_of_State) estimated that 50% of the population was Christian and around 48% was Muslim. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religio ... te-USDoS-2) According to the ACS-Italia, around 49.6% of Eritrea's population in 2017 adhered to Islam, and 48.4% followed Christianity. The remaining 2% of residents practiced other religions, including traditional faiths and animism.

Zack

Post by Zack » 17 Apr 2019, 09:05

If there Is no statistics census done it's only speculations no one can for certain say that one religion is more than the other.

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 17 Apr 2019, 12:14

Deqi,

Religion disparity is not a threat to Eritrea. Some irrevalent highschool in Asmara will not make a dent to Eritrea's well being. What endangers Eritrea's well being is hatred and unfairness. Singling out one group of Eritreans because of a person's action is not really smart either. Deqi, you seem to contradict yourself. When it comes to religion, knowing or not, you generalize a lot when it comes to Jebertis, your hatred is obvious. You have contradicted the people of Seraye's friendly actions toward Jebertis on several occasions. Eritrea's religious composition is irrelevant. What Eritrea needs is a democratic process that guarantee's individual freedom and liberty. Short of that, family squabble along religious and regional lines continue. The country becomes another failed State in the miserable dark continent.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Apr 2019, 08:00

Telomerase wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 12:14
Deqi,

Religion disparity is not a threat to Eritrea. Some irrevalent highschool in Asmara will not make a dent to Eritrea's well being. What endangers Eritrea's well being is hatred and unfairness. Singling out one group of Eritreans because of a person's action is not really smart either. Deqi, you seem to contradict yourself. When it comes to religion, knowing or not, you generalize a lot when it comes to Jebertis, your hatred is obvious. You have contradicted the people of Seraye's friendly actions toward Jebertis on several occasions. Eritrea's religious composition is irrelevant. What Eritrea needs is a democratic process that guarantee's individual freedom and liberty. Short of that, family squabble along religious and regional lines continue. The country becomes another failed State in the miserable dark continent.

Unless you are insinuating that the dumb arse, fat pig and attention hoe ykaalo gebre selasie is a representativ of seraye, i never attacked seraye or singled out seraye for been friendlier to jeberti. All i said was, land ownership differs in the three eritrean regions. land in Hamasien and akeleguzay is owned collectivly, while farm land in seraye is owned privatly which means a private citizen can sell the land If he wants to. That is also why jeberti found a fertile grounds to settle and expand in seraye. This is what i said.

As far as the rest of your liberal non sense of " individual freedom, democracy and liberty. in papper, all of them sounds good but they are impossible to implement in a poor, backward and hetrogenious society with different ethnicity and religion. Plus, top priority to muslims regardless where they are, is, Sharia and Sharia is oxymoron to The basic democratic principle which you mentioned such as individual freedom and liberty. For example Sharia see differently to women and men, Sharia see differently to muslims and non muslims.

Zack

Post by Zack » 18 Apr 2019, 08:34

Democracy and western liberalism laws Is impossible in Eritrea Eritrea society is conservative. Do you think lgtb and prostitution would be made legal in asmara idoubt . Besides As long as wediafom is alive no change or reform will be implemented by him atleast not in the foreseeable future indeed. Most of all the Eritrean consider jeberti outsiders I think they should move two Ethiopia tigray.

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 18 Apr 2019, 10:34

Zack,

Agame boy, why are you interfering in Eritreans affairs. I don't even believe you are a Moslem.

Deqi,

Why do you keep equating shariya in a negative way with everything that is Islam. That is hate. You contradict yourself a lot. In your views, obviously, you can't live with all moslems. Radical Islam is different from main stream Islam. If the US, Germany and France can provide all type of liberties to foreign born moslems, why do you have problems with moslems who are living in their native land ? BTW, you sound like an excuse making dictator yourself in your contradiction about the application of liberal democracy to the third world countries like Eritrea. Who ever comes to power in any country, if you limit liberty to the people, you invite power abuse. Forget about Africa, even advanced countries like Russia suffer from that type of hysterical contradiction. Russia would have been the richest most advanced country if it wasn't ruled by the mafiosos of the likes of brutal Stalin and slick type Putin. As far as Jebertys, your postings bear too much hate against them. BTW, I don't even consider my self liberal. Well, your interpretation of liberalism is drastically different from mine. No excuses, no military abuses. As in the 1940's, Eritreans deserve full liberty with the Eritreans people at the helm charting their own destiny. No group of wise guys making all excuses should be tolerated. :lol:
Last edited by Telomerase on 18 Apr 2019, 11:32, edited 4 times in total.

Zack

Post by Zack » 18 Apr 2019, 10:44

Telomerase thin legged sereyen stop playing silly games i think your sereyen and half tigrayan. That's reason why you defending the jeberti alliens in sereye. I am Muslim and you know it .

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 18 Apr 2019, 11:07

Wimpy Zaky,

Your ugly Somali father paid 25 cents to your ugly agame mother not to have a child but cheap sex like they all do. Regardless you are here. Agame boy, all I asked was for you to refrain from Eritreans affairs. I don't know why even any Eritrean considers conversation with you. Not too smart I think. BTW, when you insult Seraye, you just insulted Eritrea, agame boy. Qomal.

Zack

Post by Zack » 18 Apr 2019, 11:22

Telomerase wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 11:07
Wimpy Zaky,

Your ugly Somali father paid 25 cents to your ugly agame mother not to have a child but cheap sex like they all do. Regardless you are here. Agame boy, all I asked was for you to refrain from Eritreans affairs. I don't know why even any Eritrean considers conversation with you. Not too smart I think. BTW, when you insult Seraye, you just insulted Eritrea, agame boy. Qomal.

I think I hit a nerve there dear lad is insulting parents like some teenage kid lol.

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 18 Apr 2019, 11:29

Wimpy agame,

You insulted millions of people, any you are sensitive about your prostitute agame motha !!! :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 18 Apr 2019, 11:34

I think you have been raised very bad very bad manners I can help you with mental issues not so much with manners.
Your closer to agame then me since sereiyens are dembians. And I m from shinile

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 18 Apr 2019, 11:43

Zaky,

Wimpy son of $0.25 agame prostitute, bla bla bla. :lol: Dimwit. :twisted: :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 18 Apr 2019, 11:47

Thin legged sereyen called the round faced creatures millions of people when the entire Eritrean pop is 5 mil. Who teaches math in sereye .

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 18 Apr 2019, 12:05

Qumal Zachy,
Obviously, thin legged people are starved people like your qumal ridden agame Mama's. :lol: BTW, the people of Seraye are over a million. You can't teach Math to a man who likes to spend his time solving mathemaical topology and quantum mechanics. Even taps on quantum biology. :wink: Agame boy, know your place. Now, excuse me, I have prior engagement.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 18 Apr 2019, 16:40

Zack//Yusuf Hiigsi Muzaydi is mentally slow Tigrayan who worries a lot about the future of his Tigray region and Eritrea, he has nothing to do with Somalis and Djibouti.

Here he is a Habesha nationalist.

He doesn't know anything about Somalis.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 18 Apr 2019, 18:21

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 16:40
Zack//Yusuf Hiigsi Muzaydi is mentally slow Tigrayan who worries a lot about the future of his Tigray region and Eritrea, he has nothing to do with Somalis and Djibouti.

Here he is a Habesha nationalist.

He doesn't know anything about Somalis.
Sister AbyssiniaLady,

We know that you have badmouthed about Eritrea and Eritreans many times. Now, you have the audacity to tell us the Honorable brother Dr. Zackovich is agame this and agame that. As a proud Eritrean, I take the Honorable Dr. Zachovich all day 24/7 over you to talk about Eritrea. I have never seen this brother badmouthing about Eritrea as a country at all. He is one of the smartest people in ER. You should leave Dr. Zachovich alone.

Now, you shut up and let me enjoy the debate between brother Telomerase and Professor of Pyschology his excellency Dr. Zackovich, the proud Djuboutian. Obviously, I don't agree with anybody to single out anybody in my country but at the same time, I don't believe Dr. Zachovich is against millions of people. I have the confidence on him and he knows way better and that he does not need any advice from nobody.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 18 Apr 2019, 22:11

Hawzen,

I don't care if you love the agame that much, but he is insulting yes over a million Seraye Eritreans
That does not mean anything to you. :twisted: .Why are you kissing people's behind all the time ?
You always sound wimpy to me.