Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo

The tegaru, getting fed up with the weyane.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 04:40

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo

Re: The tegaru, getting fed up with the weyane.

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 08:31

eden

Post by eden » 17 Apr 2019, 09:01

hgdef blind follower posting tweets of opposition leader in Ethiopia? Priceless!

You realize these tweets means automatic torture, jail and killing if from Asmera rather than Mekele, right?

Where is your principle? Gud!

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 09:21

Anyone, that opposes the weyane Meqele-rats is my friend.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Apr 2019, 10:24

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 09:21
Co-signed

eden

Post by eden » 17 Apr 2019, 13:05

Zmeselo

I figured that much but what about speaking up for Eritrea where such opposition, unlike Ethiopia in which you keep bringing up, is met by jailings, tortures and killings?

I mean you beating weyane with a stick that is even more appropriate for HGDEF, no? I say more appropriate because Abreha Desta couldn't do that from Eritrea and stay alive, right?

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Apr 2019, 13:16

እዲስ አበባመጥቶ ተደመረ --- :P

ፈትኺ ፀሊኺ ለተማሪያም አዴኺ በለት አልማዜዋ 8)

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 17 Apr 2019, 17:03

tplf is mad that they've been cut down to size, i.e. 6-10% of ethiopia and power that is accordance with that; as opposed to the lion's share they got in the recent past.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 17 Apr 2019, 17:44

eden wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 09:01
hgdef blind follower posting tweets of opposition leader in Ethiopia? Priceless!

You realize these tweets means automatic torture, jail and killing if from Asmera rather than Mekele, right?

Where is your principle? Gud!
...Hence, Eritrea and Eritreans should defend and support TPLF... Is that what you are trying to tell us, Agame sister Eden ???
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 10:24
Zmeselo wrote: ↑Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:21 am
110% Cosign with my dear Eritrean brothers Zmeselo and Fed_UP! Anyone that opposes the coward TPLF Meqele rats is my friend too. I am not even HGDEF member or supporter at all! I am just a proud Eritrean and that is what any real Eritrean should do!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

eden

Post by eden » 17 Apr 2019, 18:56

Hawzen wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 17:44
Hence, Eritrea and Eritreans should defend and support TPLF... Is that what you are trying to tell us
Not at all. All I'm saying is we look foolish quoting Ethiopian oppositions freely tweeting away. We all know this amounts to first degree murder back in Asmera. It just makes Eritreans look weird cheering for Ethiopia's Abreha Desta and Andom Gebreselassie while supporting our tormentors at home against Eritrea's Amaniel Eyasu.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 19:03

But, that's where you're wrong.

Amaniel Iyasu et.al., serve the same rats we're hoping to eradicate.

"First degree murder" for the likes of Amaniel is a very lenient punishment, in my view.

eden

Post by eden » 17 Apr 2019, 19:22

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 19:03

"First degree murder" for the likes of Amaniel is a very lenient punishment, in my view.
Are there activists, public intellectuals or politicians you consider legitimate and pro Eritrea?

P.s. Ethiopian oppositions you cheer for today also worked with HGDEF. So Eritrea oppositions working with Weyane should be seen same. You can't have it both ways and argue you have principle.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 17 Apr 2019, 19:32

eden wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 19:22
Zmeselo wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 19:03

Are there activists, public intellectuals or politicians you consider legitimate and pro Eritrea?

P.s. Ethiopian oppositions you cheer for today also worked with HGDEF. So Eritrea oppositions working with weyane should be seen same. You can't have it both ways.
Public intellectuals????

Obviously, the IQ63s operate at a different level...

..Can someone please explain to me what it means in Agames vernacular?🤔

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 19:41

(courtesy of Alula Abrha)

Bloody VOA-Tigrigna service is a joke.....

Brace yourselves for the most chaotic, biased and politically twisted VOA debate on the issue of the recent events in the Sudan, The discussion went absolutely out of control when it veered off the topic. It took no time for the program to quickly turn into a carefully choreographed propaganda campaign with the discussant, Betre SilTan, who was supposed to be the "moderator" himself went wild and also openly allowing TPLF agents amongst his guests to hijack the program and all had a field day barking up the wrong tree all day.....

I don't regret accepting the offer to get involved in the debate on the issue of the demise of the last of the regional puppets of the Sanaa Forum going down like the rest of his colleague, Meles, Salih Abdella, Yusuf Abdi, the apartheid TPLF and now- Jack the lad (Omar Al Bashir). All the guests in the debate were absolutely devastated. Three of them had no shame when they cursed Egypt, PIA & PMAA and implicitly blaming them for the downfall of puppet Omar Al-Bashir. You bet a mighty task awaits Betre when he will surely be labouring till the were hours of the morning in editing it..... My phone battery died near the end when everyone was giving their last opinions.....

I've definitely made it mighty difficult for him to suit their set agenda and the narrative he was trying to develop.....

What made it most laughable was the manner in which the TPLF guests were also very predictable in their desperate effort to set the agenda of the discussion but only ending up saying one thing that totally contradicted what they just said a few seconds before .... It was so low and intellectually most depraved. Despite the irrelevance, the VOA "journalist" himself joined the chorus instead of moderating it by reminding his guests to stay relevant to the topic of discussion...... They were all so unhappy about the outcome of the people's revolution in Sudan, two of them were actually so ridiculous blaming the involvement of the Egypt and America in the coup....... I said to them their simplistic and dismissive opinion is so disrespectful of the Sudanese people, whose whole society including teachers, the youth, Students, women, children, elders, civil servants and even the army were all in it together..... They couldn't handle that argument and the whole of them sound so disheartened by the events in taking place in Sudan. But I tried to remind them that irrelevant of their opinions and feeling about it, the only opinions and feelings that matters in the issue of Sudan is only the Sudanese..... They couldn't handle the fact that they set narratives went topsey-Turvey. It was all over the place.....

At one point, Betre wasn't even allowing me to point out the contradictions and I finally told him point blank that it was him, Aite Betre SilTan, who was supposed to have pointed out the contradiction as a journalist or a moderator or a discussant. I said to him,
Look Betre, you can cut my opinions on this if you like but I have to tell you, at least, for your own benefit and general understanding because you ain't doing your job properly....
He didn't like it but that was the truth and he needs to swallow it down his throat..... The discussion was 1 Vs. 4 but I didn't mind that, as I or anyone can easily and factually not only decipher to unravel their weak argument but also can give them a task to hurt their non-working brains. It was a joke, to say the least......

They didn't find me convenient to easily peddle their propaganda narratives. Betre was conniving in trying to make the debate look like balanced by including me against, four of them including Betre himself.....

I knew of their sheer bias already but I also know that the VOA Tigrigna service has long been a thing of the past and their reporting hardly has any influence on the region whatsoever..... The media landscape has turned 180° on its head with social media and citizen journalism gripping the world's attention much more than the syndicate radio stations like the VOA & the laughing Stoke called "Radio WegaHta" bubbling from Tigray.....

The VOA Tigrigna mighty have arrogantly and ignorantly thought it has the media monopoly in the horn region but little did they know that they need to do a lot of catching up to do as they couldn't have been more irrelevant....

Betre need to learn some basic ethics in journalism from his VOA colleagues Minia Afewerki and Tewolde Woldegebriel.....

At least, they show real balance and have respect for the audience and don't insult the basic intelligence of the public in general......

Please don't call me again!!!.....

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 19:51

Sudan authorities refuse to receive Qatari delegation headed by foreign minister

Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani returned to Doha after being told his delegation did not follow diplomatic protocol. (File photo: AFP)

Staff writer, Al Arabiya English

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/g ... ister.html

Wednesday, 17 April 2019

Sudanese authorities on Wednesday refused to receive a Qatari delegation headed by Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani, a source confirmed to Al Arabiya.

After the Sudanese officials refused to receive al-Thani in Khartoum, the Qatari delegation left the Sudanese capital and returned to Doha.

The Sudanese source told Al Arabiya and Al Hadath that the Qatari delegation was informed that diplomatic protocols require coordination and agreement before the visit, which did not take place.

The head of Sudan’s Transitional Military Council, Lieutenant General Abdul Fattah Burhan, welcomed a Saudi-Emirati delegation on Tuesday. The joint delegation delivered a message from leaders in Saudi Arabia and the UAE in which they expressed their readiness to support Sudan and its people, according to a report from the official SUNA news agency.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 19:55

If anyone is in doubt as to how much, the people of Tigray are saying ENOUGH to the immense & terrible TPLF dictatorship and poverty, watch this town hall meeting ....

Time is ticking, for the last regional cancer to be surgically removed!
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Zmeselo on 17 Apr 2019, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Apr 2019, 19:58

The downfall of tplf in tigray has started in Enderta. Coward tplfs who were chased by qerro and fano with bare hands are now acting tough against the very people that abetted them all these years.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2019, 20:12

Saudi-UAE delegation meets with Sudan military council

The two Gulf states have expressed support for the military council leading the post-Bashir transition

Lieutenant General Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, the new head of the Sudanese interim military council, met with gulf envoys on Tuesday (AFP)

By MEE and agencies

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saud ... ry-council

17 April 2019

A delegation from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates met with Sudan’s ruling military council in Khartoum on Tuesday in the aftermath of a popular revolt that toppled longtime autocrat Omar al-Bashir, the Sudanese news agency SUNA reported.

According to the state agency, the head of the interim military council Abdel Fattah al-Burhan received “a high-level” Saudi-UAE delegation that delivered a message from their leaders expressing the two countries' interest in Sudan’s stability and security.

The delegation also met with the deputy head of the military council, Mohamed Hamdan Daqlu, to discuss bilateral relations, according to SUNA.

Egypt's general-turned-president Abdel Fattah al-Sisi called Burhan on Tuesday to offer his backing, a spokesman for Sisi said.

The delegation's visit came as questions are emerging regarding the role rival Gulf states aim to play in the Sudanese transition, with some observers worrying that Saudi Arabia and the Emirates may back a counter revolution.

Qatar and Turkey are set against this outcome, as part of a tangled battle for influence. Doha hosted Bashir at the end of January but has in the last few days backed the Sudanese people's demands for "freedom and justice". https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/ ... after-coup

The Saudi government http://www.arabnews.com/node/1483611/saudi-arabia officially declared its backing for Sudan’s interim military rulers on Tuesday, highlighting the kingdom’s recent package to Sudan, including oil derivatives, wheat and medicine, official Saudi media reported.

On Wednesday, local Sudanese media wrote that Bashir had been moved to Khartoum's Kobar prison https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/depo ... amily-says and was held in solitary confinement after being moved from his temporary detention in the presidential residence.

The military removed Bashir from power after months of popular protests against his 30 years in power, but demonstrators are still demanding an end to military rule, religious governance and a transition to a democratically elected civilian government.

Former minister of defence Awad Ibn Auf, who announced Bashir's ouster and said he was being detained in a "safe place", stepped down as head of the interim military council after only a day in the post.

Burhan now heads the council, which has said i will hold elections within two years - a timeline deemed too long by protesters.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 17 Apr 2019, 21:52

eden wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 18:56
Hawzen wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 17:44
Hence, Eritrea and Eritreans should defend and support TPLF... Is that what you are trying to tell us
Not at all. All I'm saying is we :lol: look foolish quoting Ethiopian oppositions freely tweeting away. We :mrgreen: all know this amounts to first degree murder back in Asmera. It just makes Eritreans look weird cheering for Ethiopia's Abreha Desta and Andom Gebreselassie while supporting our :oops: tormentors at home against Eritrea's Amaniel Eyasu.
Sister Eden aka fake lowlanderu,

If I were you as the citizen of Democratic Republic of Tigray, I would use my energy and time to focus on what has been happening in my home killil, DRT. You think the useless Tigray is in its worst situation now. Believe me..everybody knows that this is just the very beginning of your misery...

By the way, I feel your pain and it is good start to address it with your leaders:
eden wrote:
16 Apr 2019, 18:21

TPLF Top leadership should resign in mass

I see no other action than mass resignation to meet the loss of lives for many at such young age. TPLF led at both regional and federal level . There's no escape then from total responsibility - being in the driver's seat of the economy for three decades.

All activists, media personalities, religious leaders and politcians from Tigray in particular speak up now or lose your credibility forever.

TPLF Top leadership take responsibility for this and others before this.

_________
P.s. I thought the recent boat tragedy was another propaganda story to tarnish Weyane as usual. But the story of youth that perished in search of better lives elsewhere is now confirmed.
Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 17 Apr 2019, 22:07

Hawazen I want you to long on as Meron or cowgirlhumora, you su'ck my anaconda better when you come with those nicks and without your diaper smelling like sewage, your Hamasen-Gonderam dikala fi"ntita is ho't for my Anaconda when I see you in highheels, Miniskirt, blue G-string, and yellow bras. You cursed Hamasen tran'sgender race is born to su'ck Agazian Christian Tigrean and Agazian Midribejan muslim Di'ck.