Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

BREAKING NEWS: General Kinfes brother, Isaias Dagnew, freed!!!

Post by Mahlana » 14 Jan 2019, 10:51

ወያነታይ ተዓዋታይ!!!!!!

This is an amazing development!!!!

My Tigrai people, congratulations!!!

Enemies of my people, I give you my middle finger right on your stinky a$$!!

Mr. Prime minister, thank you for starting to act on my recent proposals. This is a great start. We are now coming closer to you. But, no doubt that some thugs must be fired from the general prosecutors office and others for orchestrating such false accusations and defamations in innocent tigraians and Tigrai as a whole, an action that almost led to the dismantling of the country!!!!!

ሎሚ'ውን ንዕወት!!!!!

info

Re: BREAKING NEWS: General Kinfes brother, Isaias Dagnew, freed!!!

Post by info » 14 Jan 2019, 11:20

Mahlana wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 10:51
ወያነታይ ተዓዋታይ!!!!!!

Mr. Prime minister, thank you for starting to act on my recent proposals. This is a great start. We are now coming closer to you. But, no doubt that some thugs must be fired from the general prosecutors office and others for orchestrating such false accusations and defamations in innocent tigraians and Tigrai as a whole, an action that almost led to the dismantling of the country!!!!!

ሎሚ'ውን ንዕወት!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: [email protected] please :lol:
This has nothing to do with PM but with the court, unless of course you think the PM controls the courts just like your froggy Meles did.
This is not the executive (general attorney) discontinuing the charge. It is the INDEPENDENT court that said the defendant can defend the case outside of his jail cell. Kudus to the independent court and kudus to President Meaza Ashenafi.
Becoming free on bail was impossible in your uncle's time but now it is possible. You never let anyone on bail free that was charged on corruption, thanks to God times have changed!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: BREAKING NEWS: General Kinfes brother, Isaias Dagnew, freed!!!

Post by Degnet » 14 Jan 2019, 11:51

info wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 11:20
Mahlana wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 10:51
ወያነታይ ተዓዋታይ!!!!!!

ሎሚ'ውን ንዕወት!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: [email protected] please :lol:
This has nothing to do with PM but with the court, unless of course you think the PM controls the courts just like your froggy Meles did.
This is not the executive (general attorney) discontinuing the charge. It is the INDEPENDENT court that said the defendant can defend the case outside of his jail cell. Kudus to the independent court and kudus to President Meaza Ashenafi.
Becoming free on bail was impossible in your uncle's time but now it is possible. You never let anyone on bail free that was charged on corruption, thanks to God times have changed!

ke ante garm bezu yemayasmama binoregnm yehen endet ende sew tekotrew aleh.