Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations

[AMAZING] በጊቤ በረሃ መንደር የፈጠሩት ወጣት ባልና ሚስት

Post by Revelations » 14 Jan 2019, 08:56

Revelations

Re: [AMAZING] በጊቤ በረሃ መንደር የፈጠሩት ወጣት ባልና ሚስት

Post by Revelations » 14 Jan 2019, 13:35

Only if just a small percent of young people chose to move to rural areas to develop it and the government gave financial incentive to do so. These two don't seem like they got any financial incentive either making they effort absolutely amazing!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 14 Jan 2019, 13:51

Wonderful! But don't tell this to that Fuga Uragie because may claim these couple are Uragies.

My reservation is about his future plan-- about logging and timber. He need to develop a concrete business and environmental plan enduring that his biz will not lead to deforestation and he has a mitigation and monitoring plan. Hope the government organ that gives permission consider these factors.

Other than that let Allah bless them and their business!

Horus

Post by Horus » 14 Jan 2019, 14:21

masud,

Your hostility for anything Gurage has reached a level of obsessive-compulsive disorder, a mental illness. You need to seek help. As for the creative industry of Biruk Bekele and his wife, Gurage simply says Yebo, Ebo. That is what Gurage wants every Ethiopian to do and be like rather than waste life on tribal stupidity and violence and begging.

The future of Ethiopia is to be Gurage, to follow the Gurage way, to think like Gurage, to create like Gurage, to love Ethiopia like Gurage. The choice is yours. You will learn the honor, glory and pride of work and industry and knowledge or you will continue on your dark and miserable life. Gurage is the light and perfume of Ethiopia. Horus hails Biruk Bekele whatever his ethnicity may be. In fact Wolkite should give him a medal of industry !!!

I am Horus.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 14 Jan 2019, 15:59

Masud wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 13:51
Wonderful! But don't tell this to that Fuga Uragie because may claim these couple are Uragies.

My reservation is about his future plan-- about logging and timber. He need to develop a concrete business and environmental plan enduring that his biz will not lead to deforestation and he has a mitigation and monitoring plan. Hope the government organ that gives permission consider these factors.

Other than that let Allah bless them and their business!
Haha! Business plan will be a hinderance to his progress. What he needs is help with scaling this to spread this business idea across the country. He's an entrepreneur to the core. They always need help to scale their ideas. Hope someone with the required skills will step in and do just that.

Horus

Post by Horus » 14 Jan 2019, 21:57

For a change, I want to agree with 'revelations'. I mean if folks like Dawud or Jawar don't rush yet unnamed city, 'new finfini'!!! I agree for 3 reasons.

Firstly, Biruk Bekele needs assistance and expert consultants to scale up his enterprise.

Secondly, other potential and actual entrepreneurs must study Biruk's process to replicate his innovation or creativity. Others can start the kind of small town capitalist engines. So, not only scale up but replicate.

Thirdly, if there are any social historians, urban planners and/or social or economic anthropologists - this is literally an original virgin social laboratory. Here one can literally observe how urban centers or cities are born and grow. Here is an original demonstration of how a multi-ethnic trade or commercial center is born and a community comes into existence. One can follow up this city for 5-10 years write an original book on many subject that can solutions to cotemporary urban crisis.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 14 Jan 2019, 23:07

This guy may not realize it but what he has done is cutting age. If i invested in a business, it will be his. When I say scaling up his business, I mean him finding investors to replicate his solution in other localities which will not just create jobs but also builds a thriving community. Giving the locals sweat equity means also less cash output at the beginning which allows for the business to grow.

Here is a video that shows how what he has done is at the cutting age of social innovations.

Horus

Post by Horus » 15 Jan 2019, 00:02

Revelations wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 23:07
This guy may not realize it but what he has done is cutting age. If i invested in a business, it will be his. When I say scaling up his business, I mean him finding investors to replicate his solution in other localities which will not just create jobs but also builds a thriving community. Giving the locals sweat equity means also less cash output at the beginning which allows for the business to grow.

Here is a video that shows how what he has done is at the cutting age of social innovations.

Revelations,

I fully agree. And, I am going even further. When was the last time we actuaaly saw a city being born from its genetics, two people going into a desert sleep in a bush, build a shack, and create a city. Never. All sorts intellectuals must interested in this littlevillage because 5 years from now it will be acity.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 15 Jan 2019, 02:41

The government should name the village after the couple who founded the settlement to stand as a true testament to how each successful person's vision and achievement is dependent on the whole community working together.

Get this... :arrow: the couple could actually leave town, not having to worry about their business getting vandalized, all because the entire community is standing guard watching over their property in their absence..... if that's not the true characteristics of civilization, I don't know what is! :!:

Not only that.... :arrow: Christian business owners establishing a prayer room for Muslim patrons....WOW!!!!! (If it weren't filmed nobody would have believed it, but it's true!)... and if that doesn't represent the highest form of civilization, I don't know what will! :!:

Today, in the video, I saw the real Ethiopia shining bright on the faces of the community members whose ethnic and religious heritage are "no more significant than the color of their eyes."

Welcome back Ethiopia. You were terribly missed.

Horus

Post by Horus » 15 Jan 2019, 02:49

Fiyameta,

AMEN ! AMIN !! These are the small stars heralding the rebirth of ETHIOPIA !!

Horus

Post by Horus » 15 Jan 2019, 03:01

BIRUK KETEMA

I AM HORUS.

I WANT PROPOSE TO WHICH EVER KILLIL OR WOREDA IT CONCERNS...

THIS SMALL, VERY SMALL TOWN SHOUD BE NAMED " BIRUK KETEMA

This is how cities are named--- Jamestown, Johnstown, Johannesburg, etc...

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 15 Jan 2019, 18:36

Cutting timber is not what I like. There are many scum who came to Jimma to erode the forest. I think caution need to be taken. The guy doesnot even live in the city which means this might be a scam plan to get the deforest ion, how come he gets electic power others in the city cry for, for timber?. And Fana is the sponsor and not easy to trust former TPLF media.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 15 Jan 2019, 18:48

gadaa2 wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 18:36
Cutting timber is not what I like. There are many scum who came to Jimma to erode the forest. I think caution need to be taken. The guy doesnot even live in the city which means this might be a scam plan to get the deforest ion, how come he gets electic power others in the city cry for, for timber?. And Fana is the sponsor and not easy to trust former TPLF media.
All business ca n be regulated. It's not good to discount what this couple have done for one plan you may not like. They live town because now they also have a business in another near by town. They pay for the electricity but give it free to others who also had worked with them to establish their business and still work with them. What's not to like of what they have done?

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jan 2019, 03:19

those two golden tribe making wave in በጊቤ በረሃ

here is my take timber took 30 years to grow so what u should do is plant 100 tree for everyone u cut that is how u regenerate ... second government will give u land to plant those tree so u might ask how in hell u going earn a living if the timber took 30 years.. the idea is to cut አጠና wood every 3 years while waiting for timber wood to be ready...

second even if this guy doesnt cut the timber to save the forest .. that will not work because other people take timber wood to Addis Ababa to make ጣውላ... so what he was saying is, if the tree going to be cut anyhow, and send to Addis ababa why not make money by process it in ጊቤ በረሃ and create income for the villagers.

next i admire this guy because he build restroom for the transport drivers mind u how advance his thinking was ... let alone countryside even in city people do number one and number two on open this guy build a toilet on dessert and hope people will come and they did...

another thing i like about this guy is paying it forward ... i think billion dollar investors can learn from this guy had those investors invest in the community one or two million birr by now no body would have burn their factory.. it would have been protected by the villagers

another thing i want to say is i see a lot of fruit for sale the best thing to do is make fruit juice out of it... and make ten times what you would have got selling raw fruit... now if u give the driver fruit juice to go .... u would have make a kill because it is hot region driver love to drink while they r driving

another thing i want to say is if this golden business minded husband and wife read this input i want to give u one recipes... take simple yogurt and በማንኪያ ምታው ውይም አማስለው። u will get a prefect smooth yogurt now if u like just add sugar u will see the result .. now if u want to test this recipes.. give kids a simple yogurt... they will not drink it because ይቆመጥጣል .አሁን ደግሞ በማማስያ እርጎውን በድምብ አማስለእው ውይም መተህው። ለቅምሻ ሱካር ጨምርበትና ለልጆች ስጣቸው. and watch their reaction they will drink the whole yogurt ..and u will charge ten time more then regular yogurt .. realbull instead of drinking redbull why not try my recipes and tell me how u like it.. once you mix it ... it doesnt even look yogurt it have smooth texture

another thing i want to say is this guy spend 250,000 birr on hydro power now this money is gone so he have to start another business recoup his investment ....if he make money cutting timber that means his 250,000 birr would be recovered in short time hence all we need is seed money.. mega farm and mega industrial park if they give one time donation and if we can use their donation as seed money to generate our own income and we will never ask them again for money

if i remember more input i will come back later for now this is enough