Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
zerengna

i've always hated the fake n!gger morality of my habesha counterparts

Post by zerengna » 14 Jan 2019, 04:46

i remember habeshas telling somalis they are embarrassment to our region because of their racism towards bantus meanwhile arabs are whipping and abusing their women and beheading their men. captain save a negro you can't even save your own kind. now all habeshas are known for is misery and persecution. exactly the kinds of associations my ancestors died fighting to keep our name clear of. now ethiopians are always used as prime example for what can happen to you if you let arabs or mulsims have control or influence over you. now ethiopians are the real embarrassment of the region not somalis or anybody else. this is why i hate being ethiopian. i wish god didn't hate me enough to be born in this god forsaken cursed hypocrite and worthless society.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: i've always hated the fake n!gger morality of my habesha counterparts

Post by Degnet » 14 Jan 2019, 05:18

zerengna wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 04:46
i remember habeshas telling somalis they are embarrassment to our region because of their racism towards bantus meanwhile arabs are whipping and abusing their women and beheading their men. captain save a negro you can't even save your own kind. now all habeshas are known for is misery and persecution. exactly the kinds of associations my ancestors died fighting to keep our name clear of. now ethiopians are always used as prime example for what can happen to you if you let arabs or mulsims have control or influence over you. now ethiopians are the real embarrassment of the region not somalis or anybody else. this is why i hate being ethiopian. i wish god didn't hate me enough to be born in this god forsaken cursed hypocrite and worthless society.
It is about the positive mind,MLK,his speech serculates in my Ethiopian blood.Egnan yemiaschenik shefta moltoal,ke tsegur eras belai new.

Medo

Re: i've always hated the fake n!gger morality of my habesha counterparts

Post by Medo » 14 Jan 2019, 09:17

Agame zar. Stop dreaming about the Muslim issue 50% and more than that land area and somali issue 8% in Ethiopia and more than 20% of the land area and resources and tell us about agame issue 5% and and less than 4% of land area almost negligible :lol: :lol: :lol: