Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Member+

Afar protests and blockage of ethio-djibouti roads

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jan 2019, 00:24

Addis Abeba, January 13/2018 – Protesters in Afar regional state have today blocked the main road connecting Ethiopia to Djibouti, the main import export route.

Protesters are demanding an end to what they said were violent incidents in the past several weeks perpetrated by armed men from the Somali Isa ethnic groups, which claimed the lives of many and caused property destruction, according to this blog. The road blockage is happening between the cities of Semera and Awash. Pictures released by activists show several trucks standing on the roads. In addition, the Ethio-Djibouti railway is also affected by the blockage.

The blog further said that protesters were unhappy about a recent decision by the federal government to remove the region’s special forces from areas where the violence happened. They are also demanding the withdrawal from the area of the Isa ethnic groups and explanation from the regional and federal authorities

Via Addis Standard!

Geesi

Re: Afar protests and blockage of ethio-djibouti roads

Post by Geesi » 14 Jan 2019, 01:31

Why do you care about the brotherly community of afar and Somalis.they will solve threir problem on their own. Why don’t you talk about Abiy beating the Sh!t out of his own people, And showing non existence muscle to his own people ?

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jan 2019, 03:31

I can talk about many issues, not just one.
But blocking the road to Djibouti is a serious issue that effects the country, and the government has to try to make peace between the issa and afar.
If pm abiy did wage war on oromo then that's a war he'll lose, but I don't think he's foolish enough to do that. It's an issue between one faction of OLF and the government of Ethiopia not just abiy.
Air strikes is going too far and I know tplf influenced that because there's no way their power in the army for 26 or more years, could be destroyed over night.

Medo

Post by Medo » 14 Jan 2019, 12:04

Agame geesi. How did yoy become somali from agame? According to somali culture you can become one of the somali tribes in three. Ways. 1. Born to somali tribe. 2. To marry the the girl of that tribe and claim that tribe then you are somali. If you are from other religion then you change to Islam mandatory. 3. When living in the land of some clan you go to Ugas and he claims your membership to his clan. But now, how come that you same agames become somali??'' Shameful agameboy you will become a gaay mab if you are paid some money. Agamew luuuuti. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Medo

Post by Medo » 14 Jan 2019, 12:08

For your memory, the tribe and town you mentioned last time is wrong. You can deceive others but not specially me. Jarso Oromo father side and gadabursi samaron sheikh nur mother side. May be you can deceive others. Kkkkkkkkk

Medo

Post by Medo » 14 Jan 2019, 12:11

I won't tell you to the family level because I know that you will claim that tribe in somali forum. I know you very well. There is a saying in Amharic, a hyena went to an unknown land and asked a skin to be mated to sleep. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Jan 2019, 12:35

This will be solved the Djibouti Ethiopian business roads will be open Ethiopia depends on Djibouti. Or the army will go in and tell the adomaira afars to sit down.

Dr Zackovich

Medo

Post by Medo » 14 Jan 2019, 12:42

Zack da agame region, what I said is more relevant to you than Djibouti that you worked as a [deleted] agame before your boy friend brought you to west. Why tou jumped? Liers always afraid the bitter truth when told and unmasked like this. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

AfranQallo

Post by AfranQallo » 14 Jan 2019, 13:09

Medo wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 12:42
Zack da agame region, what I said is more relevant to you than Djibouti that you worked as a [deleted] agame before your boy friend brought you to west. Why tou jumped? Liers always afraid the bitter truth when told and unmasked like this. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Bro, I don’t believe they’re “Agame”.

They are indeed Somali. They may not like Oromos or Ethiopians but are truly Somal. You can tell by their pride. A Somali is instantly known not only by his looks, but character as well.

I believe Zack is Isse so he knows the area and people well.