Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

Abiye Bombing The Crap Out of OLF Tribal Bandits !

Post by Horus » 13 Jan 2019, 21:59

Last edited by Horus on 14 Jan 2019, 03:01, edited 6 times in total.

tarik

Re: Abiye Bombing The Krap Out of OLF Tribal Bandits !

Post by tarik » 13 Jan 2019, 22:38

Horus wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 21:59
Horus

Good Evening Sir

Finally Dr. Abiy took a strong decision. But he must know z real criminals r z one's who r still planning in meqelle as we speak. KILL Z SNAKE FROM IT'S HEAD!!! Terrorist-TIgray-Tplf criminal leaders r still sitting in cursed-land-tigray, Eritrea or Ethiopia must unite 2 destroy them if not, NOR ERITREA OR ETHIOPIA WILL GET PEACE!!! THIS IS Z TRUTH!!! TPLF DON'T UNDERSTAND Z LANGUAGE OF PEACE!!! IT ONLY KNOW Z LANGUAGE OF BULLETS!!!! Ppl just don't get it!!!

Good Evening Sir

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 13 Jan 2019, 22:42

ምንም አይነት በኦነግ ላይ የተወሰደ የአየር ድብደባ የለም!!!

ጠሚ አብይ እና ጀንራል ብርሃኑ ጅላ በጎንደር የጨፈጨፉት ህዝብ አቅጣጫ ለማስቀየር ነው እንዲያ የሚያወሩት!! እኔ ኦሮምያ ውስጥ በርካታ ቦታዎች ስልክ ስደውም ምንም ነገር እንደሌለ ነው ያገኘሁት መረጃ!!

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 13 Jan 2019, 23:07

How come Abiy put Birhanu Jula - a complete liar - to lean Ethiopian army. He is a dishonest person who still sounds a servant of TPLF.

And any bombing of OLF while TPLF is in charge of all criminal financing and logistic supports is a waste of time, lives and resources. The poison of the snake is in its head. OLFs and the likes are the tails of the snake, aka tplf. TPLF is the source of the poison - head of the snake. It appears that Abiy is incapable of fighting TPLF. Gonder warriors must take the matter in their own hands.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 14 Jan 2019, 00:46

.. 'Bombing the CRAP out of OLF'? - CRAP?

Horus

Post by Horus » 14 Jan 2019, 02:14

Yaballo,

I appreciate your level of attention. I used 'k' instead of 'C' to bypass the censor. Some words like [deleted], crap etc are screened by the system. That said, I appreciate your correction. Geletuma.

That said, I want to modify your ideology of tribalism or ethnicity... I am Horus. I am a Gurage. I had lived in the beautiful Ginir, Bale, Know Shashemene, Langano, Shalla, Arusi-Negele and all Shewa. I love Ethiopians of all colors and faces.

But there is nothing more I hate than tribalism. Oromo has a saying - 'When you get out of your home, the first people you meet are God and your neighbor'. Those who preach tribalism will be the first to suffer its violence and chaos. So, before Dawudian anti-Ethiopians destroy, Ethiopia, they will destroy themselves. The same applies to TPLF and other newcomer wanabee tribalist.

yaballo

Re: Abiye Bombing The Crap Out of OLF Tribal Bandits !

Post by yaballo » 14 Jan 2019, 04:04

Horus,

OK, no problem. I was not trying to be pedantic but was my lame attempt at a play-on-words which, clearly, didn't work. [smile]. My apologies.

By the way, one of the towns you mentioned is now called 'Arsi-Negelle', not 'Arusi Negele'. This followed the change of the tribe's name in the region from 'Arusi' to the indigenous 'Arsi' when a series of similar name changes were enacted during the early years of the Derg regime [1967].

At the same time, we saw changes from 'Galla' to 'Oromo', from 'Derassa' to 'Gedeo', from 'Gemu-Gofa' to 'Gamo-Gofa', from 'Wollamo' to Wolaita', etc. The same was the result of tribal elites trying to reclaim their undermined tribal identity markers - and names - by the Amhara-dominated regimes of Ethiopia for over 100 years.

But, hating tribes or tribalism is like hating history. They live on as long as members of tribes or nations want to preserve & protect their tribal or national identities.

For example, you live in the USA that sees itself as an English-speaking & fundamentally Judaeo-christian nation state. You can't change that, rather, you won't be allowed to try to alter that, unless you want to go to jail for a long time on charges of 'unpatriotic act' &/or treachery.

Hence, the best approach is to accept the tribes & try to live with them. See it as an act of trying not to wade against a surging storm/flood but swim along it for as long as you can. Good man.

Let me invite you to an Arsi-Oromo song from around Arsi-Nageelle .. video/music - Arsi-Oromo traditional song - 'Uumaa Deebisi'

Nagaatti.

befitnet

Post by befitnet » 14 Jan 2019, 04:31

Horus wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 02:14
Yaballo,

I appreciate your level of attention. I used 'k' instead of 'C' to bypass the censor. Some words like [deleted], crap etc are screened by the system. That said, I appreciate your correction. Geletuma.

That said, I want to modify your ideology of tribalism or ethnicity... I am Horus. I am a Gurage. I had lived in the beautiful Ginir, Bale, Know Shashemene, Langano, Shalla, Arusi-Negele and all Shewa. I love Ethiopians of all colors and faces.

But there is nothing more I hate than tribalism. Oromo has a saying - 'When you get out of your home, the first people you meet are God and your neighbor'. Those who preach tribalism will be the first to suffer its violence and chaos. So, before Dawudian anti-Ethiopians destroy, Ethiopia, they will destroy themselves. The same applies to TPLF and other newcomer wanabee tribalist.
Horus, like others have mentioned, if the head of the snake aka TPLF isn't cut off then all attempts to subdue the tails of the snake will be utterly useless and a waste of time and resources. Abiy needs to catch them offguard and send an elite military squad to capture all TPLF members suspected of heinous crimes and liason more actively with interpol to catch the members abroad. Then, they can be tried at federal court and we can have a huge load off our backs. There would still be the issue of foreign powers like Egypt, USA, Israel & Saudi Arabia who are giving the bulk of funding to ethnic militia groups like OLF, ONLF etc. in order to encourage the disintegration of the country with Islamic & Ethnic Supremacy Ideologies (which has been working in parts of West Africa already) so groups like ISIS can take over. Ato Abiy needs to be careful and devise a strategy to subdue them.

Horus

Post by Horus » 14 Jan 2019, 04:42

This is Horus. I know TPLF a big snake. OLF is another poison snake. Abiye is solving them all one by one. Right now he punishing the day light bank robber = OLF.