Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

This madness MUST stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mahlana » 13 Jan 2019, 18:30

The Amhara region has waged an open genocide on the Kemants several months now!!
It is conscripting hundreds of thousands of people from Shewa, Wollo and Gojjam after it saw that the Kemants are invincible to the Gondars!!!

Stop this genocide!!!! The international community must act immediately!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 4942199480

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: This madness MUST stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Jan 2019, 18:35

Mahlana wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:30
The Amhara region has waged an open genocide on the Kemants several months now!!
It is conscripting hundreds of thousands of people from Shewa, Wollo and Gojjam after it saw that the Kemants are invincible to the Gondars!!!

Rather Tigray join and wipe Amhara from Gonder and north wollo while others are bravely fighting amhara. Tigray should arm all the various ethnics of Agew and go after Amhara, that is the prudent action Tigray should do in order to regain our Angareb and Lemalimo. The Agew are incredibly fearless fighters and adding Tigray fighters Amhara is gone and surrender overnight. Trust me on that!!!

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 13 Jan 2019, 18:38

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:35
Mahlana wrote:

Rather Tigray join and wipe Amhara from Gonder and north wollo while others are bravely fighting amhara. Tigray should arm all the various ethnics of Agew and go after Amhara, that is the prudent action Tigray should do in order to regain our Angareb and Lemalimo. The Agew are incredibly fearless fighters and adding Tigray fighters Amhara is gone and surrender overnight. Trust me on that!!!

I am starting to believe that the Kemants are the most capable people in war in the world!! What they are achieving is to me a miracle!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Jan 2019, 18:43

Mahlana wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:38
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Mahlana wrote:

I am starting to believe that the Kemants are the most capable people in war in the world!! What they are achieving is to me a miracle!!
The Abergele and Seqota Agew are the most fearless fighters even tougher than any Tigrayan and arming them is goodbye Amhara.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 13 Jan 2019, 18:45

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:43
Mahlana wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:38
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Mahlana wrote:

The Abergele and Seqota Agew are the most fearless fighters even tougher than any Tigrayan and arming them is goodbye Amhara.

They are the same people as the Kemants. The Kemants are a sub group of the Agews.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Jan 2019, 19:05

Pre Atse Feladiwos there was no single Amharic speaker in the entire Gonder, used to be Agew Qimant and the northern Tigray named in Tigrigna to Angareb River and Lemalimo Hills to Alowuha River.

Tigray has so many opportunities in front of her but there is no leader who has the gut and brain how to benefit from the given opportunities, everyone of them are thinking about their lives than shaping Tigray once for all.

neiseha beraki

Post by neiseha beraki » 13 Jan 2019, 19:24

ANTA TEREGUABI AGME,WHY DON'T LOOK FOR A MEANINGFUL JOB RATHER THAN SPENDING YOU VALUABLE TIME IN INCITING HATRED AND SPREADING INNUENDOS. FUUUK YOU AN YOUR CLIQUE.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 13 Jan 2019, 19:27

neiseha beraki wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 19:24
ANTA TEREGUABI AGME,WHY DON'T LOOK FOR A MEANINGFUL JOB RATHER THAN SPENDING YOU VALUABLE TIME IN INCITING HATRED AND SPREADING INNUENDOS. FUUUK YOU AN YOUR CLIQUE.
ኢሂታ ወዲ በቀለ!!
ጦር ሰራዊት ከ ናበይ ኣበለ?