Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq
Member+

Abiy is in trouble

Post by Misraq » 13 Jan 2019, 18:07

With the likes of Birhanu Jula, Abiy's fate will soon be resignation.

Idiot Birhanu Jula is more of a servant to his ex-masters, after all, he is a Mirkogna. The audicoty of this idiot is that he opened his dirty mouth on the people who accepted abiy as a leader i.e Gondar Amhara. The idiot never said a word on the gangs of Mekelle and the troublesome OLF.

Ethiopia in 6 months will make headlines for it's civil war. Amhara will fight both tigray and oromiya in two fronts.

Weyane.is.dead

Re: Abiy is in trouble

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Jan 2019, 18:25

I beg to differ. Tplf still has a hand in the army, hence the killing in gonder and the blockade of troops in tigray. Abiy has the backing of uncle sam and Europeans. Your country is in safe hands. Expect uncle sam to castigate tplf if they continue to antagonize abiy.

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 13 Jan 2019, 18:27

Yes, Amhara need to go for war with Tigray without any delay. But, i doubt whether to confront Oromos for just few Foolish Mirkognas like Jilajilu Jula or TPLFs house wife OLF. Once TPLF is burried under BIG stone like Meles, Oromos will have no one else than to live in harmony with their fellow Amharas… OLF and some Oromo haters were created by TPLF and EPLF's joint effort, once TPLF dies they will not have basis to come against the Amhara.

Arrest and kill all TPLF memebrs and suppoerters that should be our target.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Jan 2019, 18:28

Ayachuh Bequmu Ye mote Sinager Betam Yamrewal. Amhara will fight in two fronts Tigray and Oromo and will gain from north front Shire, Tembien, Enderta and Raya. From the the south front Amhara will gain the entire shewa, Harar, Arosi and Ambo.

The reality is Tigray will not fight but walk to Bahridar and Oromo will walk to Addis Ababa and assert their domain as their capital city.

Portlandia

Post by Portlandia » 13 Jan 2019, 18:34

amhara will be fighting tigray only, it will be neo Axum vs neo Solomonic dynasty. On the eastern theatre neo Adal making come back against oromumma stay tuned

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2019, 19:37

Misraq wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:07

Idiot Birhanu Jula is more of a servant to his ex-masters, after all, he is a Mirkogna. The audicoty of this idiot is that he opened his dirty mouth on the people who accepted abiy as a leader i.e Gondar Amhara. The idiot never said a word on the gangs of Mekelle and the troublesome OLF.

Ethiopia in 6 months will make headlines for it's civil war. Amhara will fight both tigray and oromiya in two fronts.
No, not at all! And Amharas are patient to not easily be provoked by the statements of one person. PM Abiy has done his very best. He can't just wave a wand and fix everything instantly. It would be nice but not possible.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2019, 21:00

Hmm, so you attack eritreans, attack oromos, you say you want to see amhara fighting both oromo and tigray, this is interesting behavior from a guy who claims to be from the omo river area, with a strong amharic influence/fondness.

hmmm. could our very own miss rock be the agame mistress of one of the armed tplf mercenaries who own land in gambella?!

:lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Jan 2019, 21:15

Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 21:00
Hmm, so you attack eritreans, attack oromos, you say you want to see amhara fighting both oromo and tigray, this is interesting behavior from a guy who claims to be from the omo river area, with a strong amharic influence/fondness.

hmmm. could our very own miss rock be the agame mistress of one of the armed tplf mercenaries who own land in gambella?!

She is the militant Amhara from the remnant EPRP era Semira.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2019, 21:38

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 21:15
Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 21:00

She is the militant Amhara from the remnant EPRP era Semira.
kkkk well she needs to relax. amhara will not fight oromo or tigray, but we will have no choice but to negotiate, whether we stay as one country or even separate-the three most powerful ethiopians have always been the top three-oromo, amhara and tigray.
tigray because of its warriors and access to the sea for arms.
oromos because of their fearless horsemen and warriors.
amharas are warriors too, but i dont know much about their history to be honest.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 13 Jan 2019, 22:47

ጀንራል ብርሃኑ ጂላ የሚባል የወያኔ ቅጥረኛ ነው!!! አብይ የተከበበው በወያኔ መሆኑን የሚያሳየው ይህ ነው

ስለ ብርሃኑ ጅላ ምን አይነት አድር ባይ ሰው እንደሆነ ይህን አዳምጡ!

Please wait, video is loading...

info

Post by info » 13 Jan 2019, 22:58

I disagree. Berhanu Jula should focus on the military and stop acting as a spokesperson and things will cool down. The military should conduct investigation into the killings as it promised. I don't think any Amhara has the appetite to blow it all and fully be against the Abiy government. The overwhelming majority still are behind PM Abiy and this one incident don't wash away the support over night. The Amhara nationalists like NAMA should tone down the rhetoric in my view. The country is already in a tense situation and they should be helping the PM to calm down the people and not further engulf the fire. Whether we like it or not, currently PM Abiy is the best what we get and any irresponsible and hasty executed act will have severe consequences for the whole country. Any concern with the government should be addressed directly and not publicly if possible.

getreal

Post by getreal » 14 Jan 2019, 09:06

That is very sensible take on the situation and on the way forward, well-said info.
info wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 22:58
I disagree. Berhanu Jula should focus on the military and stop acting as a spokesperson and things will cool down. The military should conduct investigation into the killings as it promised. I don't think any Amhara has the appetite to blow it all and fully be against the Abiy government. The overwhelming majority still are behind PM Abiy and this one incident don't wash away the support over night. The Amhara nationalists like NAMA should tone down the rhetoric in my view. The country is already in a tense situation and they should be helping the PM to calm down the people and not further engulf the fire. Whether we like it or not, currently PM Abiy is the best what we get and any irresponsible and hasty executed act will have severe consequences for the whole country. Any concern with the government should be addressed directly and not publicly if possible.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Jan 2019, 15:29

Misraq wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:07

there is/was a certain [email protected] on this forum by a nick of menelikZ3d_donkoro or something similar, who laboured him/HERself day in and day out but then had to give up and leave faintheartedly. So you better forward this message to HER (him).

Even if he, the PM, may fail, he tried and the one who tried and failed is no more a villain, at least not on the scale of those who try to cover themselves under many layers of anonymization to badmouth others.

Even if he may not be so respected at home the rest of the world would raise his name to next level, which is already standing at higher level.

Ethiopia's Abiy Ahmed: The leader promising to heal a nation

Why do you have a problem with someone who could (possibily) heal a nation? Do you mind sharing?