Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Oromo: Their true fathers may not be who they say after all

Post by Hawdian » 08 Dec 2018, 22:42

I have not exposed the pagan Gallas yet like this but I think it's worth knowing it and may explain why Gallas openly accept the assimilations of others including new daddies and entire tribes in a patriarchy society. I believe the fact that married Oromo women are allowed to openly have lovers, not one, or two but as many as they can handle, may hold the key.

It means these lovers can get them pregnant and the baby will be credited to the man who first defl0wered her. If Obbo Gursam broke the virginity of young lady Almaz but she has intercourses with Girma, Ibsa and even Jawar---and she falls pregnant, the baby will be named Feyisa Gursam.

The rest are just sperm banks.

This also explained the big Galla population. You had married women banged by entire villages and enemy regions were assimilated even the new men allowed to join the party but credit still went to the virgin breaking Galla daddies. Some of them may not even be able to get their wives pregnant. Some may even be incompetent in bed still the sperm bank came around.

It was more of a taboo for a young virgin girl to get pregnant outside "marriage". In such case both the Sabbo and the Gona, the two main moiety branches of Galla, had to exile and outcast (cabana) their pregnant girls to the Guji so they may purify them. The Guji are no Galla. It was Galla tradition that Sabbo moiety cannot marry Sabbo; Sabbo is basically Barentu while Gona are the Borana.

The Gona cannot marry Gona. They had to intermarry; Sabbo and Gona that is.

But in the case of unplanned pregnancy then they had to go to the Guji for purification and hiding their shameful act.

The Guji are completely different ethnic with their own moiety; Darmu and Kontoma.

If you understand the very core of Galla society and the importance of the two moiety you will now that Guji are completely separate because Galla nation cannot be outside the two moiety.

Guji are completely separate ethnic like Sidamo.

This explains why Galla openly assimilated other ethnics including adding a new male sperm pool unlike the Somalis who only took in women and children and fathered the rest themselves. Often using the new women as concubines.

In conclusion, when you have 10 lovers and 1 'husband', the Oromo kids may not know their true fathers.

This maybe the most explosive and probably most controversial revelations yet on the Galla nation.

With so many sperm donors inside the hut, it would be hard to know who actually fathered the kids.

The Ras

yaballo

Re: Oromo: Their true fathers may not be who they say after all

Post by yaballo » 08 Dec 2018, 23:27

Hawdian,

Oromosku waxay leeyihiin badan guska. Me jeceshahey mid?

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 09 Dec 2018, 00:01

Yaballo,

I was expecting more from someone of your calibre who not only understands the addressed culture but is one living it and practicing it to its full maximum.

This work is purely anthropology. And in the modern age, you have to take the opportunity to correct the mistakes, rebuttal the propaganda and address any biased information.

The opportunity is there for you my friend. Sharing rock formations that may resemble male genitals will only make my audience think that Galla cannot get their women pregnant hence why they need the entire village taking turns and rock formation idol Gods/Waaq.

My work is well respected in the cyber community and beyond including online books now.

There is chance young Western graduates will pick up these information for their university thesis.

Sadacha, Afran Qallo, Masud are useless. Their knowledge is limited to their villages and local malls.

Becareful.

ibn45

Post by ibn45 » 09 Dec 2018, 00:45

Hawdian wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 22:42
I have not exposed the pagan Gallas yet like this but I think it's worth knowing it and may explain why Gallas openly accept the assimilations of others including new daddies and entire tribes in a patriarchy society. I believe the fact that married Oromo women are allowed to openly have lovers, not one, or two but as many as they can handle, may hold the key.

It means these lovers can get them pregnant and the baby will be credited to the man who first defl0wered her. If Obbo Gursam broke the virginity of young lady Almaz but she has intercourses with Girma, Ibsa and even Jawar---and she falls pregnant, the baby will be named Feyisa Gursam.

The rest are just sperm banks.

This also explained the big Galla population. You had married women banged by entire villages and enemy regions were assimilated even the new men allowed to join the party but credit still went to the virgin breaking Galla daddies. Some of them may not even be able to get their wives pregnant. Some may even be incompetent in bed still the sperm bank came around.

It was more of a taboo for a young virgin girl to get pregnant outside "marriage". In such case both the Sabbo and the Gona, the two main moiety branches of Galla, had to exile and outcast (cabana) their pregnant girls to the Guji so they may purify them. The Guji are no Galla. It was Galla tradition that Sabbo moiety cannot marry Sabbo; Sabbo is basically Barentu while Gona are the Borana.

The Gona cannot marry Gona. They had to intermarry; Sabbo and Gona that is.

But in the case of unplanned pregnancy then they had to go to the Guji for purification and hiding their shameful act.

The Guji are completely different ethnic with their own moiety; Darmu and Kontoma.

If you understand the very core of Galla society and the importance of the two moiety you will now that Guji are completely separate because Galla nation cannot be outside the two moiety.

Guji are completely separate ethnic like Sidamo.

This explains why Galla openly assimilated other ethnics including adding a new male sperm pool unlike the Somalis who only took in women and children and fathered the rest themselves. Often using the new women as concubines.

In conclusion, when you have 10 lovers and 1 'husband', the Oromo kids may not know their true fathers.

This maybe the most explosive and probably most controversial revelations yet on the Galla nation.

With so many sperm donors inside the hut, it would be hard to know who actually fathered the kids.

The Ras

everyone should know the truth, i reshared it

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 09 Dec 2018, 01:37

That is why almost all sexually transmitted diseases and the hepatitis viruses of the worst kinds(that end up in causing deadly liver cancer like the one Abiyot madiat currently has in his liver and beyond) came to Ethiopia in particular and the HOA in general along with the notorious, very infamous, and abominably destructive, so-called galla migration to Ethiopia. Since then Ethiopia became the most miserable land of sick and hopeless people.
As Agazian we can no longer live with Gallas and their hodam and coward masters called GudelaAmharru, we need to be free from these sick, hopeless people.
Last edited by minilikze3rd on 09 Dec 2018, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 09 Dec 2018, 02:09

I'm glad to have shared such deep information. By the way I have lots of sources and historical studies on this subject. Let me know if you need more resources.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Dec 2018, 02:12

Hawdian wrote:
09 Dec 2018, 02:09
I'm glad to have shared such deep information. By the way I have lots of sources and historical studies on this subject. Let me know if you need more resources.
Wuryaa The coward deleted The message when she confronted with raw facts.

The Wuryaa, let alone to grandstand against The waaq worshipers Oromo, they can’t even grandstand against flies.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 09 Dec 2018, 02:56

Amhara have the highest divorce rates in Ethiopia while Galla families are more stable due to the wives rights to have open sexual relationships with multiple men. That means they are getting satisfied by many if not all men in the town.

Young men must bang all the married women:
The cusa, who usually cannot marry for a variety of reasons, are allowed to keep mistresses. Their mistresses, can be only married women, virgins are taboo. Now at about 20 to 24 years of age many of the cusa have mistresses. During cusa period it is appropriate however for them to search for wives, which they may marry when they enter Raba grade.
In the Raba grade they can't get their wives pregnant. If they do fall pregnant even by third parties going around, the child must be abandoned to the vultures and hyenas. Basically the gata child will be thrown in the gutter. In another words for 8 years they killed all the boys born during the Raba initiation stage while for 13 years all daughters born in such grade were wiped out. That probably swallowed their population especially causing female shortages but one woman can have so many lovers.
Throughout the first eight years of the Raba grade, the men are without children. Although they are allowed to marry in the thirty-second year of the grade system, they can not raise their children until the fortieth year. Any child born to the wives of the raba during that period is known as gata and must be abandoned to the elements. Unlike all other grades, the raba grade lasts thirteen years, not the usual eight years. The main significance of this subdivision of the grade is that the junior (first eight years) are not allowed to have any children whereas the senior raba (next five years) can have sons but not daughters. Customs requires that the children of the junior raba and the daughters of the senior raba be abandoned to die or give to Wata family. But this is not any more.

Ras Hawdian, An African anthropologist
Last edited by Hawdian on 09 Dec 2018, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 09 Dec 2018, 03:27

We continue with our education.
We now follow the infant who was born into the 32nd year of the cycle. This infant will be 56 years old when he completes the gada cycle. If he has a son at that time, the son will become a member of the class in power (gada, 6) at birth. The other members of his class will treat him as an equal. If is worth remembering that if a man has a son when he is in the 20th class, the son enters the 15th class at birth. Such a man, his sons and all his descendants are perpetually retired they are Ilman jarsa.

Only males are involved in the Gada system. Females have peripheral membership in the gada class of their husbands. A man is credited with any children born to his wives. A wife may have sexual relations with any member of her husband's class.

Who is the true father?

Medo

Post by Medo » 09 Dec 2018, 05:00

Hawzen agame you can't count your forfathers name more than your grand father. Your agame cousins are on the run. Yesterday 5 key agames in assosa and to continue. Ethnic conflict to end soon. Even for you a matter of time. Believe me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 09 Dec 2018, 05:51

Sadachagallitu aka Medo, calling Hawdian Agame will not change his Somali identity, and you know it, but as Galla idio't you you think your Galla voodoo will change his identity and stop him from evicting you from Diredawa. Galla squatters in Moyale and Dihredawa will be deported by Somalis. Mark my word.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » Yesterday, 03:13

I'm waiting for them to explain few things. How do they know who is their true father?

Medo

Post by Medo » Yesterday, 07:47

Hawzen boy, what does deqi means in your language. I mean qomal sahsah adgi language if ugums?