Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 16621
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

ናቅፋ በጨረታ

Post by Revelations » 08 Dec 2018, 15:19


Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 16621
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: ናቅፋ በጨረታ

Post by Revelations » 08 Dec 2018, 23:59

አክሱም የደብረፖርንን ካባ ወጪ ለመሸፈን ነው ወይ የስለት ገንዘብ በጫረታ የሚታደለው? በአግባቡ ከኤርትራ ለቤተ ክርስቲያኗ የሚያስፈልግ እቃ በገንዘቡ ይገዛል እንጂ እንዴት ገንዘብ በጫረታ ስም ለወያኔ ባለሟሎች ይታደላል?!

Masud
Member+
Posts: 5200
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

Re: ናቅፋ በጨረታ

Post by Masud » 09 Dec 2018, 00:03

Revelations wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 23:59
አክሱም የደብረፖርንን ካባ ወጪ ለመሸፈን ነው ወይ የስለት ገንዘብ በጫረታ የሚታደለው? በአግባቡ ከኤርትራ ለቤተ ክርስቲያኗ የሚያስፈልግ እቃ በገንዘቡ ይገዛል እንጂ እንዴት ገንዘብ በጫረታ ስም ለወያኔ ባለሟሎች ይታደላል?!
Why are you concerned that much? Mind your own business!

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 16621
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: ናቅፋ በጨረታ

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2018, 00:09

Masud wrote:
09 Dec 2018, 00:03
Revelations wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 23:59
አክሱም የደብረፖርንን ካባ ወጪ ለመሸፈን ነው ወይ የስለት ገንዘብ በጫረታ የሚታደለው? በአግባቡ ከኤርትራ ለቤተ ክርስቲያኗ የሚያስፈልግ እቃ በገንዘቡ ይገዛል እንጂ እንዴት ገንዘብ በጫረታ ስም ለወያኔ ባለሟሎች ይታደላል?!
Why are you concerned that much? Mind your own business!
Oh sorry! I didn't know you were bidding! :lol: :lol: :lol:

justo
Member
Posts: 1237
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Re: ናቅፋ በጨረታ

Post by justo » 09 Dec 2018, 00:33

Revelations wrote:
09 Dec 2018, 00:09
Masud wrote:
09 Dec 2018, 00:03
Revelations wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 23:59
አክሱም የደብረፖርንን ካባ ወጪ ለመሸፈን ነው ወይ የስለት ገንዘብ በጫረታ የሚታደለው? በአግባቡ ከኤርትራ ለቤተ ክርስቲያኗ የሚያስፈልግ እቃ በገንዘቡ ይገዛል እንጂ እንዴት ገንዘብ በጫረታ ስም ለወያኔ ባለሟሎች ይታደላል?!
Why are you concerned that much? Mind your own business!
Oh sorry! I didn't know you were bidding! :lol: :lol: :lol:
A very good one! :lol: :lol: lol:

Benn
Member
Posts: 2285
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 04:48

Re: ናቅፋ በጨረታ

Post by Benn » 09 Dec 2018, 03:06

Instead of exchange it at the Official exchange rate, why is the church AUCTIONING the NAKFA ? Because the church leaders know that NAkfa is in High demand in Tigray for the sole purpose of laundering the Billions of Birr stashed elsewhere.

As is already exposed by some Eritrean forumers, Nakfa is being used to launder the Billions of Ethiopian Birr. Fearing that Ethiopia might change its currency, the thieves are busy buying goods from Ethiopia and selling it cheaper in Eritrea, just for the purpose of holding other currencies other than Birr.
Revelations wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 15:19

Revelations
Senior Member
Posts: 16621
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: ናቅፋ በጨረታ

Post by Revelations » 09 Dec 2018, 07:19

As if the outright looting of the country is not enough, they are also loot the church outright too!



Post Reply