ለሁሉም ግዜ አለው።
ብልጠቱ እና እውቅቱ የሚለየው ግዜውን ማውቅ ላይ ነው።
አንዳንዴ ላመንክበት አላማ መቆም አለብህ
አንዳንዴ ድግሞ ይቅርብኝ ጎመን በጤና ማለት አለብህ
አንዳንዴ ድግሞ አፍረት ሳይዥህ እግሬ አወጨኝ ማለት አለብህ
አንዳንዴ ድግሞ ጦሴን ይውጣ ማለት አለብህ

There are times you need to hang on
There are times you need to let go
There are times when you need to swallow your pride, think about what you’re up against, and get the heck outta there as fast as your legs can carry you.

applied science

if u r የብሄራዊ መረጃና ደህንነት አገልግሎት ከፍተኛ አመራሮች የነበሩት አቶ መዓሾ ኪዳኔ ዓለሙ እና አቶ ሀዱሽ ካሳ ደስታ በቁጥጥር ስር ዋሉ
ክንፈን ሲያስሩት ስታይ
አንተ የብሄራዊ መረጃና ደህንነት አገልግሎት ከፍተኛ ከሆንክ ምንተስራለህ በምደረ አማራ መሬት እስኪያስሩህ ነበር ውይ የምትጠብቀው፧ ይህንን ካለውቕህ ምኑን የብሄራዊ መረጃና ደህንነት አገልግሎት ከፍተኛ አመራር ሆንክ።
አሁን ደግሞ አቶ መዓሾ ኪዳኔ ዓለሙ እና አቶ ሀዱሽ ካሳ ደስታ በቁጥጥር ስር መዋላቸውን እያየ እጁን አጣምሮ የተቀመጠ ወያኔ ውይም የትግሬ ቢሊነር ቢያስሩህ አላዝንልህም። ባለሀብታም ከሆንክ፣ ሀብት ለምን ግዜ ነው ለዥህ ግዜ ካልሆነ።
በሰላም ንብረት ይዘህ መሄድ ስትችል ብትያዝ ከነገንዘብህ ፤እኔ ላንተ እንባ አላነባም።

now based on this metaphor, EAL CEO must be leave while he can, if not it is only a matter of time he will be arrested...dont worry about the reason they will find the reason later ..so if EAL CEO didnt leave and arrested who is going to blame now..

Ethoash

Re: ለሁሉም ግዜ አለው።

Post by Ethoash » Yesterday, 13:46

why this thread no reply\\

this is life advice how u should live

sometimes u should say አንዳንዴ ድግሞ አፍረት ሳይዥህ እግሬ አወጨኝ ማለት አለብህ this is a good advice for any TPLF official who still in Amhara and oromo hand to leave while he or she have time..

this one is good advice for the golden race rich business people to say ጦሴን ይውጣ, ብለው ከአማራ መሬት መውጣት አለባቸው።

this is for AMHARA AND OROMO to say ጎመን በጤና ... sometime some idiot will tell u go get recover your looted property, go arrest the golden race etc etc.. at that time ይቅርብኝ ማለት አለብህ cut your lose and move on... if u fail to do that and if u engaged you might to lose everything ..

Benn

Post by Benn » Yesterday, 15:55

Ethoash,

So what you are saying by "there is time for EVERYTHING" is that there is also time to:

- Betray your Mother and father,

- Abandon your own children

- Ra.pe your own sisters etc !!!!

Experience has thought us that, that is the way you people over there think !!!!

Ethoash,

- Do you know that you will not live forever, that there are things that Money can not buy !!!! It seems that for the right price, you will do anything, right ?

And that, for Ethoash, is Wisdom, worth sharing to his people !!!!

Ethoash wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 12:50
ለሁሉም ግዜ አለው።

There are times when you need to swallow your pride, think about what you’re up against, and get the heck outta there as fast as your legs can carry you.

applied science

if u r የብሄራዊ መረጃና ደህንነት አገልግሎት ከፍተኛ አመራሮች የነበሩት አቶ መዓሾ ኪዳኔ ዓለሙ እና አቶ ሀዱሽ ካሳ ደስታ በቁጥጥር ስር ዋሉ
ክንፈን ሲያስሩት ስታይ
አንተ የብሄራዊ መረጃና ደህንነት አገልግሎት ከፍተኛ ከሆንክ ምንተስራለህ በምደረ አማራ መሬት እስኪያስሩህ ነበር ውይ የምትጠብቀው፧ ይህንን ካለውቕህ ምኑን የብሄራዊ መረጃና ደህንነት አገልግሎት ከፍተኛ አመራር ሆንክ።
አሁን ደግሞ አቶ መዓሾ ኪዳኔ ዓለሙ እና አቶ ሀዱሽ ካሳ ደስታ በቁጥጥር ስር መዋላቸውን እያየ እጁን አጣምሮ የተቀመጠ ወያኔ ውይም የትግሬ ቢሊነር ቢያስሩህ አላዝንልህም። ባለሀብታም ከሆንክ፣ ሀብት ለምን ግዜ ነው ለዥህ ግዜ ካልሆነ።

now based on this metaphor, EAL CEO must be leave while he can, if not it is only a matter of time he will be arrested...dont worry about the reason they will find the reason later ..so if EAL CEO didnt leave and arrested who is going to blame now..

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » Yesterday, 16:31

Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep
'Cause every hand's a winner
And every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope "to break even"

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done (don't count your chickens before they hatch )

every hand is a winner and every hand is a loser that means dont think u can win over the golden army.. u might lose so why not hope for break even and leave the golden race alone and enjoy your power given by the golden race on golden plate

sun

Post by sun » Yesterday, 21:10

Ethoash wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 12:50
ለሁሉም ግዜ አለው።

applied science

ክንፈን ሲያስሩት ስታይ

hmm...

Where The Money! 8)

"I work all night I work all day
To pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be
A single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all
I'd fool around and have it all
Money, money, money
Must be so funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always bright and sunny
In the rich man's world

Ah, all the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
It's a rich man's world
Men like in the north are hard to find
But I can't get them off my mind
Ain't it sad
And if they happens to be free
I bet they wouldn't fund me
That's too bad
So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game
My life would never be the same" ~Lehullum Gize allew 8)