Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Risa

The Rise and Fall of EPRDF

Post by Risa » 08 Dec 2018, 12:48

Today, EPRDF exists simply by name not in practice. We have individuals who rule the country in the name of EPRDF, but there is no EPRDF that we know for the past 27 years. As its leaders themselves said, EPRDF was broken like an egg. It doesn’t matter whether it was broken from inside or outside, but EPRDF was broken.

Read more here: http://www.aigaforum.com/article2018/Th ... -EPRDF.htm

Masud
Member+

Re: The Rise and Fall of EPRDF

Post by Masud » 08 Dec 2018, 13:19

Yane Yet Neberu?

Please wait, video is loading...

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 08 Dec 2018, 15:37

Abate Kisho explains about the establishment of SEPDF and about the split among TPLF

gearhead

Post by gearhead » 08 Dec 2018, 18:14

i dont have to listen to anyone. EPRDF aint going nowhere. it is not an option.

shell-shocked tplf is dazed, benefactors are realling from the reality, but reality will sink-in; and that reality is.....TPLF will have to earn every inch of its 80 percent reduced power through its young leadership such as.....(well i forgot his name). 100 percent of the current leadership has to go. no other options.

Tigray can still be at a regional competitive advantage if it beats the rest of the region and establish itself as the financial sector through a stockmarket, which the others are too lazy to digest that nothing in ethiopia will happen without it.

while the region is kissing aby's retarded exhibitionist a$$, tigray can seize the opportunity and make itself an irreversible presence.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 08 Dec 2018, 23:58

Stonehead,
You are one of the "YeQen Jiboch", I didn't know that. Thank you for exposing yourself.

gearhead wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 18:14
i dont have to listen to anyone. EPRDF aint going nowhere. it is not an option.

shell-shocked tplf is dazed, benefactors are realling from the reality, but reality will sink-in; and that reality is.....TPLF will have to earn every inch of its 80 percent reduced power through its young leadership such as.....(well i forgot his name). 100 percent of the current leadership has to go. no other options.

Tigray can still be at a regional competitive advantage if it beats the rest of the region and establish itself as the financial sector through a stockmarket, which the others are too lazy to digest that nothing in ethiopia will happen without it.

while the region is kissing aby's retarded exhibitionist a$$, tigray can seize the opportunity and make itself an irreversible presence.

Risa

Post by Risa » 09 Dec 2018, 07:38

EPRDF is like this cow; it "produces" and eat it for itself. The junior members are like this calf, get only the leftover.
Please wait, video is loading...