Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations

መቀሌ ተደብራ ጅማ ተሞሽራ ዋለች!

Post by Revelations » 08 Dec 2018, 10:51

gearhead

Re: መቀሌ ተደብራ ጅማ ተሞሽራ ዋለች!

Post by gearhead » 08 Dec 2018, 18:05

iif i was meqele, i will move like a jew and control the region through a stockmarket. otherwise it will be a depressing century back again for tigray. on becoming a jew and a legal valuation and currency [deleted] is the only avenue tigray can beat abiy. but then, there isnt a thinking head in tigray post the passing of meles so why bother.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 08 Dec 2018, 18:12

You guys gave up the dream of controlling Africa militarily? :lol: :lol: :lol: You ruined the economy and looted the country bone dry. No business skills to aspire as you do here. Time to turn in your thieves and looters. The only thing left to do. :mrgreen:
gearhead wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 18:05
if i was meqele, i will move like a jew and control the region through a stockmarket. otherwise it will be a depressing century back again for tigray. on becoming a jew and a legal valuation and currency [deleted] is the only avenue tigray can beat abiy. but then, there isnt a thinking head in tigray post the passing of meles so why bother.

gearhead

Post by gearhead » 08 Dec 2018, 20:51

Who are "we" guys? Ahya amara assigning nationality and ethnicity is in a deeper hole than old TPLF. Enjoy your dillusion as addis gets revamped and see you for what you are you scumbag.

P.S. Do you even know the source of wealth of your late leader, or do you want me to spill it out for you? I dont struggle with the dead, but You stupid mfk, this is one dude you should never fk with moron. Your lot went on agressive theft and embezzlement long before TPLF landed in addis and perhaps trained them with your methods.

Haha...HS the innocent? Kkkk

Revelations wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 18:12
You guys gave up the dream of controlling Africa militarily? :lol: :lol: :lol: You ruined the economy and looted the country bone dry. No business skills to aspire as you do here. Time to turn in your thieves and looters. The only thing left to do. :mrgreen:
gearhead wrote:
if i was meqele, i will move like a jew and control the region through a stockmarket. otherwise it will be a depressing century back again for tigray. on becoming a jew and a legal valuation and currency [deleted] is the only avenue tigray can beat abiy. but then, there isnt a thinking head in tigray post the passing of meles so why bother.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 08 Dec 2018, 20:58

Having a fowl mood after a disastrous rally in support of thieves and looters! :lol: :lol: :lol:
gearhead wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 20:51
Who are "we" guys? Ahya amara assigning nationality and ethnicity is in a deeper hole than old TPLF. Enjoy your dillusion as addis gets revamped and see you for what you are you scumbag.

P.S. Do you even know the source of wealth of your late leader, or do you want me to spill it out for you? I dont struggle with the dead, but You stupid mfk, this is one dude you should never fk with moron. Your lot went on agressive theft and embezzlement long before TPLF landed in addis and perhaps trained them with your methods.

Haha...HS the innocent? Kkkk

Revelations wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 18:12
gearhead wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » 09 Dec 2018, 00:44

:lol: :lol: :lol: Albashir gave the agames the middle finger too? Who is left now for the agames? Kkkkk
Revelations wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 10:51