Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar
Member+

Re: Typical /classic/pure Agazian culture from Akeleguzai.

Post by Cigar » 06 Dec 2018, 14:19

As a filthy agame you keep on trying to associate your scumbagnet with the tigrigna speaking Eritreans while the tigrigna speaking Eritreans are telling you to go f**k your agame selves.
Wow, you tegarus have no class, dignity or pride.

Roomservice

Post by Roomservice » 06 Dec 2018, 14:41

Minilkz :
dirbays iska eka zay natoo zegbir, ata komal agame, wed [email protected] wedi mablat. chanwity, kulu foo elkom atom hasadt kifo gibrom. Foo agame foo !!

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 06 Dec 2018, 15:03

minilikze3rd wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 14:03
Typical/classic/pure Agazian culture from Agam]
ኣጋሜ ዘ 3,
You can say that again የታሪክ አተሎች የቀን ጅቦች። ታሪክ በዚህ እና በልመና ብቻ ነው የሚያውቃችሁ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 06 Dec 2018, 15:22

Miniliktinysizeddi*ck wedi gahba, megal, abaq, qosal, harfaf, wrinkled, mildewed mitra nay Abashawl terserawit sher"mutta filthy agame, quit it.
You are an ethiopian and stop putting them under the bus while lic*king our Eritreans asses to no avail.
If similariy of language or culture defines a country the whole South Anerica less Brazil would have been a one country. The same goes with the Arab speaking countries.
But I don't see one of them kiss the other one in the asses like you SOB, low lives, scumbags, weasels, ugly from inside out, deceitful tegarus.
Listen you outdated meatloaf brained adghi.
Tigrigna is one of other 9 spoken language of Eritrea. And cherry picking only tigrigna for deceit purpose is an insult to our other 8 none tigrigna speaking Eritreans.
For sure, you are soundung that you will kiss my as*s based on me as a tigrigna speaking over say an Eritrean Saho, tgre, Rashaida, Bilen, Kunama, Afar and you will save me and let my other none tigrigna speaking die of thirst. That is called begging.
As of me, I will slit your (tigrigna) throat to save my Eritrean what ever language they speak.
As far as your lame excuse that there are Eritrean in your barren land tigray, soon it will stop.
Your thugish regime's policy supported by your masters was the cause of it.
Now that we are free to invite any investor which were not allowed through misgiuded policy, we sure gonna need man power to fill the job gaps which we will create.
But trust me, it is being done meticulously and as the last time your mom and dad were flooding to Eritrea to slave, beg and prostitute, this time you ungrateful dirty 2 to 3 generation agames won't be allowed to set your tegwar feet let along to get a shoe shine job in 🇪🇷.
Time and events are changing you idiot.
For your sher'mutta mom and your snotty sibilings sake, respect all 9 languages speaking Eritreans and talk to your country's (ethiopia) 100 languages speaking brothers and sisters and show them respect.
You are ethiopian.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 06 Dec 2018, 15:41

ኣጋሜ ዘ 3rd,

I was not hiding. I was too busy watching the longest movie that was directed, produced and starred by Dr Abiy Ahemed. The title of the movie is “ How Abiy, Lema and Degu played Weyane and destroyed it beyond repair without a sing bullet fired.” You should check it out. I am still not done watching. Every day new episode comes out. Too bad it is not allowed in Agame land.

minilikze3rd wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 15:19
aregawit, the midget gonderie ho'mosexual, where have you been hiding up to now? Komata chigaram Gonderie, Amharay Adgi is the one who is known for being thie'f , coward, senef , dedeb, [ deleted ] badoguregna/akas timikihtegna, yesew felagi, kenategna, mikegna, adhari, weregna, zerebis(zeru Yemayitawek Gosa), mahalsefari, aqatari. selfish ,narrowminded, big mouthede, liar, we"ndagered, Feri but milasegna... who depends on others to even to open his mouth like you do here..... you Komata Adgi Amharrrus kept quiet for 27 years as we So'domoized you, but you started to open your DKsuckin mouthes soon after we gave aratklillo to Abiyot madiat, not knowing he is a coward Amharay faaagat hiding in Oromo skirt, He is now totally naked as Fa'got Amharay .
Aregawit, Asfendije endalbedah [deleted] Gonderie ena Gojamie dikala honk.... so I will simply fo'ck you from mouth to your Tere-sega filled stomach. .... you will love it though you will die as I fo'ck you with my Agazian DK 8).
YOu will enjoy this classic Tigrean love song when I fo'ck you.

euroland

Post by euroland » 06 Dec 2018, 16:08

mekeleze3rd
Stop wiggling your skinny tail to get attention from Eritreans. Like Cigar, Aragaw and others put it well, go [email protected]&$k yourself....no one wants to be with you people, who lack human decency and morality. Do you understand No means No?

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 06 Dec 2018, 17:03

minilikze3rd wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 15:19
aregawit, the midget gonderie ho'mosexual, where have you been hiding up to now? Komata chigaram Gonderie, Amharay Adgi is the one who is known for being thie'f , coward, senef , dedeb, [ deleted ] badoguregna/akas timikihtegna, yesew felagi, kenategna, mikegna, adhari, weregna, zerebis(zeru Yemayitawek Gosa), mahalsefari, aqatari. selfish ,narrowminded, big mouthede, liar, we"ndagered, Feri but milasegna... who depends on others to even to open his mouth like you do here..... you Komata Adgi Amharrrus kept quiet for 27 years as we So'domoized you, but you started to open your DKsuckin mouthes soon after we gave aratklillo to Abiyot madiat, not knowing he is a coward Amharay faaagat hiding in Oromo skirt, He is now totally naked as Fa'got Amharay .
Aregawit, Asfendije endalbedah [deleted] Gonderie ena Gojamie dikala honk.... so I will simply fo'ck you from mouth to your Tere-sega filled stomach. .... you will love it though you will die as I fo'ck you with my Agazian DK 8).
YOu will enjoy this classic Tigrean love song when I fo'ck you.
Agame the III, Here They are coming after you.
Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 06 Dec 2018, 17:32

May be now this weasel go hide like Axumawit, Adwusha and seitnet aka degnet.
Man what a freaking lowlife SOB.
Leave Eritrea and Eritrean things for christ sake.
What is the purpose of dragging us and our to his crap.
Be proud of who you and what you have and knock yourself advocating for it. Unless you do not feel adequate and you believe that Eritrea is your dream country and people, and are trying to promote yoursrld and yours.
Stop bragging with our kolets.

euroland

Post by euroland » 06 Dec 2018, 19:13

Cigar wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 17:32
Be proud of who you and what you have and knock yourself advocating for it. Unless you do not feel adequate and you believe that Eritrea is your dream country and people, and are trying to promote yoursrld and yours.
LOL 😃😃😃😃😃😃
These people looks like they lost their manhood as soon as they got chased out of Addis.

euroland

Post by euroland » 06 Dec 2018, 21:06

qqqqqqq
አየ አንቺ የልዋጭ ልዋጭ እና የኮማሪት ልጅ።
You said.....Tigreans are still control Ethiopia? From where? From their hiding hole in MeKele?😃😃😃
Please someone post the pic of that thief general who was caught running away.
Listen አንተ የገር ልጁ, Ethiopians don't want you, Eritrean don't want you but here you are begging us day and night to be with you....Nah.....not in a million years....keep dreaming about Gae Gae zian BS....it ain't going to happen.
minilikze3rd wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 19:52
Euromitri, anta terewaee feraH arterawi boooshti, you have no idea about Ethiopia, Tigreans are still running Ethiopia, you can go and kill yourself if you do not like it. GudelaAmharru specifically the Komata Tifram Gonderies have evicted many Tigreans who lived and civilized the primitive Gonderie midgets living in their disease infested, cursed land, stolen from KImants, but they are now begging Tigreans for mercy becouse they are scared to face Tigrean wrath.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 06 Dec 2018, 21:43

minilikze3rd wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 21:33
Terewaee [deleted] wedi skunis, who is hiding in Mekele? You must be believing your own lies. Whether you like it or not weyane is still potent, it can kick out the gudelaAmharru and other puppets when the Yankees stop nagging weyane. [deleted] is dead, Midribahri belongs to Tigray, period. No agazian Tigraway wants to live with dekicontromuro and dekikebila, we will kick you out of MIdribahri, period.
:lol: so predictable, born looters, this is why it is impossible to live in peace with TPLFites. Benn, do you see how wrong you were back then?

euroland

Post by euroland » 06 Dec 2018, 22:00

LOL...
አንታ ሳሕሳሕ ዓጋመ
We crushed your ''Abay Tigray'' dream already eko. Let alone now when you were chased out with young Oromo and Amara stone throwers, even when you were a slave of Uncle Sam, had all the military hardware and the Western backing, you weren't successful to achieve your unachievable dream of ''Abay Tigray'' then. You sucked the blood of Ethiopia to her bone, now you want to [deleted] ours? Warsay and Yi'kealo ain't going to throw stone at you, it will burry you for once for all where you beling...which is hell. You have no friend in all directions, surrounded by 130 million of your arch enemies. Your corrupt generals and officers are either in jail or hiding in Mekele.....not even a single TPLF CC or any level cadre is ever to set foot in Addis. They are ALL wantes and digging their holes in your dry land Tigray.
Keep dreaming Ayte Gae Gae zian, that's all you are left with....Dreaming!!
minilikze3rd wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 21:33
Terewaee [deleted] wedi skunis, who is hiding in Mekele? You must be believing your own lies. Whether you like it or not weyane is still potent, it can kick out the gudelaAmharru and other puppets when the Yankees stop nagging weyane. [deleted] is dead, Midribahri belongs to Tigray, period. No agazian Tigraway wants to live with dekicontromuro and dekikebila, we will kick you out of MIdribahri, period.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2018, 22:32

It surprises me always why woyane doesn’t at least plant a knowledgeable person in this forum. All the TPLF rats I see here are immature, dumb and wacky. Is this some kind of genetic signature?
minilikze3rd wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 22:06
Weditu terewaeee skunis, you are still ruled by Tigreans, and we Agazian are coming to evict you completely, midribahri belongs to us, Agazians., it will take us 3 weeks to finish off the job. Mark my words. If what you said is was true, or you believed it, you could have declared war with the help of those Arabsm, Yankees, GudelaAmharru and Gallas, whom you worship, but you know Tigreans are above anything you and your masters can muster.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2018, 00:44

Ooh yeah, baby! You’re not only a woyane rat. You’re a disgusting green knuckle-head Dedebit caveman who spends all his time scribbling gibberish, which is a clear sign of degeneration and mental captivity. uhhg, why don’t you try to write in symbols like your high school dropout thuggish TPLF kin or grunt like a cow?
minilikze3rd wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 22:58
Eselamu, the komata, werada gudelAmharay, ye-emis etabi welloye: do you really believe weyane sent anyone of the few Agazian warriors like me who are naming and shaming subhuman miscreants like you and the rest in this forum? You komata sh'intam gudelaAmharay must be sick to think I'm weyane or planted by weyane. How dare you think like that shi't ? Weyane does not have even one supporter in this forum, everyone of you know it, weyane supporters, if they were here, will only appease and preach what they call "hizbawinet" to Gallas, GUdelAmharras or even to the cursed ar'terann zombiesflooding this forum,but no real Agazian like me acts like kosmana weyanes who use Tigray to free cursed ar'terans,ximb gallas and komata gudelaAmharas at the expense of Agazian. Now you know I even hate weyane goons more than I hate you bi'tch. You have very low IQ to understand my mission here., being gudelaAmharray you are genetically very inferior compared to Agazian.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2018, 07:48

Qqqqqqqqqq...Yes indeed, you are #1 in the crude and brute culture of Dedebit society which is specialized in manufacturing coarsed and vulgar pupils. I had a sneak peek into your grade report that was signed by the dead frog, the superintendent. It reads as follows: This beast has successfully completed the courses offered at Caveoford and scored the following grades: A+ in Sodomy, A- in Immorality, A++ in Aggression, B+ in Growling, A in Narcissism, Passed Tribalism, Completed internship in Prattle and Burglary.

Ooh man oho man, aren’t you the most bad as$ student?
minilikze3rd wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 02:23
Selamawit the Muslim weloye ye Emis Etabi, You are too uneducated and naturally low IQ to understand how well I write, even Oxford University English professors admit they do not write as good as I do, trust me no GudelAmharay will ever have even half the knowledge I have nearly about everything under the Sun and the Moon. I always stood 1st in my class-- not to mention from among gudelaAmharrus, ar'terans and gallas but also among top notch white students from all over the world-- just like every proud Agazian Tigraway stands on top of every competitor.
Now please come down and squat on the floor-- as I watch movie, so that I can penetrate your Weloye Emis,and then bust your an"uzz, just like how badly the Arab Emirati guys gang bangedly sodomomized Abiyot madiat the gallaAmharafagat in 4killo.

ze_shewa

Post by ze_shewa » 07 Dec 2018, 07:59

Selam/ wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 07:48
Qqqqqqqqqq...Yes indeed, you are #1 in the crude and brute culture of Dedebit society which is specialized in manufacturing coarsed and vulgar pupils. I had a sneak peek into your grade report that was signed by the dead frog, the superintendent. It reads as follows: This beast has successfully completed the courses offered at Caveoford and scored the following grades: A+ in Sodomy, A- in Immorality, A++ in Aggression, B+ in Growling, A in Narcissism, Passed Tribalism, Completed internship in Prattle and Burglary.

minilikze3rd wrote:
Selamawit the Muslim weloye ye Emis Etabi, You are too uneducated and naturally low IQ to understand how well I write, even Oxford University English professors admit they do not write as good as I do, trust me no GudelAmharay will ever have even half the knowledge I have nearly about everything under the Sun and the Moon. I always stood 1st in my class-- not to mention from among gudelaAmharrus, ar'terans and gallas but also among top notch white students from all over the world-- just like every proud Agazian Tigraway stands on top of every competitor.
Now please come down and squat on the floor-- as I watch movie, so that I can penetrate your Weloye Emis,and then bust your an"uzz, just like how badly the Arab Emirati guys gang bangedly sodomomized Abiyot madiat the gallaAmharafagat in 4killo.
:lol: :lol: classic

Marc

Post by Marc » 07 Dec 2018, 08:51

Cigar wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 14:19
As a filthy agame you keep on trying to associate your scumbagnet with the tigrigna speaking Eritreans while the tigrigna speaking Eritreans are telling you to go f**k your agame selves.
Wow, you tegarus have no class, dignity or pride.

Kindly, pls I beg you to take Tigrai for you and forever. Tigrai (except Wolkite, Raya) is given to you for free and we can also help you for that. I can't tell you how much Ethiopian people are fed-up of problems of Tigrai. We need Tigrai, only if Eritrea takes over it and willing to join Ethiopia. Otherwise, please take it forever and let's get relief.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Dec 2018, 09:44

Just poke a little bit into this animist knuckle-heads, they spill the beans and start to speak exactly the way they were meant to speak at birth. What other evidence do you need to sentence his 63 intelligence comrades who were recently arrested on allegations of violence, rape and sodomy? You read his vulgar cave languages means you read their minds. It is a woyane cult.

ze_shewa wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 07:59
Selam/ wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 07:48

minilikze3rd wrote:
:lol: :lol: classic
Last edited by Selam/ on 07 Dec 2018, 12:51, edited 1 time in total.

euroland

Post by euroland » 07 Dec 2018, 10:49

The mekelew faag, Ayte gibresedom mekeleze3rd has gone banana 😁😁😁😁
Gene min ayeteh [ deleted ] Weyane. We, the Eritrean and Ethiopian wil burry you 6 ft under soon.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Dec 2018, 16:54

Cigar wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 17:32
Cigar adgi ane aytehabaekun gena wede chewatat eye mes aklabat zewel guday yebleyen,minilikze3rd is just like you all guhaf,you dirt Amharu adgi and you dogs nai tarik hatela,this is your home until you go to hell,you filthy dogs.enante koshashoch you live in hell just because you have no a mind